PDA

View Full Version : Endgame Pally

sirnew
03-24-2013, 01:53 PM
Need advice on my mage should i go Str/Dex or Str/Int ? And how i can beat str bear?

razerfingers
03-24-2013, 02:08 PM
Id say str/dex for hit % but your call. And about bears. Not sure i dont do mage endgame, i use bird with OP bow :)

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Yich
03-24-2013, 02:19 PM
Go pure int and 1 hit silly birds with your fire!

Iphoneington
03-24-2013, 02:22 PM
I have INT/DEX Mage for mine. Get good armor and weapons to get good hits.

CrimsonTider
03-24-2013, 02:24 PM
Are strength mages still considered "pallies" now that rhinos are considered "pallies?"

My head hurts. :/

Ape
03-24-2013, 02:52 PM
Are strength mages still considered "pallies" now that rhinos are considered "pallies?"

My head hurts. :/

yes, the mages are still considered pallies.
Not many do rhinos atm.

AbsolutePally
03-24-2013, 10:10 PM
Str//dex will give you about 10+ hit % , 3 more dodge, and a few armor points. Better for tanking.
Str/int will give you 3 more mana per sec and up to 35 ish damage on skills. Also more mana pool.
Depending on your style of play, if you can kite and use range well go w int/str. If you are wreckless and like being in front dex/str.
However a good blend helps 61 base int 157 str rest dex is a decent trade off.

Roberto077
03-24-2013, 10:53 PM
Listen to absolutepally. He's what we call a.... pally..... that's..... absolute!

MWAHAHA! I feel smart

razerfingers
03-24-2013, 11:15 PM
Listen to absolutepally. He's what we call a.... pally..... that's..... absolute!

MWAHAHA! I feel smart

Wow..... Pro yo.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

whisperwalk
03-25-2013, 07:18 AM
To avoid confusing STR mages with rhino paladins, i hereby do propose that STR mages be called clerics instead :)

Drianikaben
03-26-2013, 02:34 AM
I use a 55 Str/Dex Mage.

Let's just say, 24K PvE kills, able to solo any dungeon (including Nuri's, which is what gives me exp), and able to 2 hit both Magic Golems and Magnetic Golem.

I use Rooters Gemstone helm, Sword and armor. Battleforged Shield of Destiny. A level 6 Blessing of might makes my crit chance 99%. Meaning I almost ALWAYS crit. (39% base crit).

I say 2 hits on the Magic Golems and Magnetic, because the first is Snowstorm, the Second is fire. A combo crit. 3 hits, all crits? (and the 3rd is the combo, so it doesn't TECHNICALLY count as an attack, right?)

Bam, dead.

However, I go a little bit more to the Dex side than Str side. Just because I like Dex items more >.<

Hope I helped a little bit anyways. Sorry for the many typo's as well >.<

jcoultet
03-26-2013, 02:37 AM
I use a 55 Str/Dex Mage.

Let's just say, 24K PvE kills, able to solo any dungeon (including Nuri's, which is what gives me exp), and able to 2 hit both Magic Golems and Magnetic Golem.

I use Rooters Gemstone helm, Sword and armor. Battleforged Shield of Destiny. A level 6 Blessing of might makes my crit chance 99%. Meaning I almost ALWAYS crit. (39% base crit).

I say 2 hits on the Magic Golems and Magnetic, because the first is Snowstorm, the Second is fire. A combo crit. 3 hits, all crits? (and the 3rd is the combo, so it doesn't TECHNICALLY count as an attack, right?)

Bam, dead.

However, I go a little bit more to the Dex side than Str side. Just because I like Dex items more >.<

Hope I helped a little bit anyways. Sorry for the many typo's as well >.<
Thank you but endgame pally means level 75-76

Drianikaben
03-26-2013, 02:49 AM
Thank you but endgame pally means level 75-76

Well.... Shows how out of the loop I am >.<

Oh well, I assume the same thing would work at lvl 75, correct? Different equips, obviously, but essentially same thing.