PDA

View Full Version : Any all girl guilds?

Guest25
03-24-2013, 04:31 PM
My old guild fell apart and I am trying to find one but can't seem to get a response, somebody help me please....

BlkPlague
03-25-2013, 02:43 PM
There Arent many at all possibly satans cheerleaders?

canislupis081376
03-26-2013, 09:08 PM
There Arent many at all possibly satans cheerleaders?

Not all girls in the SC, trust me on this. :)

doomdoomdoom
03-27-2013, 11:31 AM
Not all girls in the SC, trust me on this. :)

True, some guys have been lured in. But the majority of us in Satan's Cheerleaders are girls.

Totallymad
03-29-2013, 06:33 AM
lol i have girl char too) are there any test for newcomers in Satan Cheerleaders? Like whats your favorite movie, color, nail varnish producer, cosmetics, body creams etc... huh?

lol i have girl char too) are there any test for newcomers in Satan Cheerleaders? Like whats your favorite movie, color, nail varnish producer, cosmetics, body creams etc... huh?

No test. The fact that there are several guys in girl toons on the game is exactly why we accept everyone regardless of sex (controller or toon). So I'd be quite happy to recruit your girl character. :)

canislupis081376
03-29-2013, 11:18 AM

Haven't come across too many tests, TM. Course, I am here for my raw obliterating abilities. The Gm is awesome, and we are usually pretty chill.

My original reply to TotallyMad is waiting to be blessed by a moderator due to my use of a word other than gender. Sorry in advance if there is a double post...

No test. The fact that there are lots of guys in girl toons in the game is why we accept all (both male and female players and toons). So I'd be happy to recruit your girl toon, TotallyMad or even your main. :)

Haven't come across too many tests, TM. Course, I am here for my raw obliterating abilities. The Gm is awesome, and we are usually pretty chill.

Awww...thank you nota. And I'm thinking I better make you officer before you break Doom's kill contest record and she boots you. ;-)

canislupis081376
03-29-2013, 12:11 PM
Awww...thank you nota. And I'm thinking I better make you officer before you break Doom's kill contest record and she boots you. ;-)

Me...break a record? Surely not "I". I kill about as fast as a newborn kitten.

doomdoomdoom
03-29-2013, 12:41 PM
Me...break a record? Surely not "I". I kill about as fast as a newborn kitten.

*snuggles her record tight and growls at nota*