PDA

View Full Version : Good bye

Hadec
03-24-2013, 04:39 PM
hey guys..just wanted to say that AL is no more a challenge for me neither i do like to play... maybe u will see chiuchec online but rarely to check some stuff...patience to those who continue good luck to others for finding a other game.!!....

Bootydots
03-24-2013, 04:57 PM
Yeah Spending Rl money on this should be guaranteed some good loot. NO way i will spend any knowing the chances r slim.

NotYoCookiez
03-24-2013, 05:08 PM
Yeah PL is where all the fun is at! Even without plat its enjoyable there. Daily blessings that give free 24 hour lix! Come over while its still double exp this weekend :)

The original game will and will always be the best (:

Hadec
03-24-2013, 05:15 PM
well first of.all its.not drama.just my sharing my personall thoughts on forums.pl may have lowest graphics but runs more.smooth,more people, better camera angles...though they neglect but i heard new cap.is on in a bit..sooo....al was good.WAS....:/

Hadec
03-24-2013, 05:17 PM
plus u dont need plat to have fun...whole day elixir rocks!free and 24h #likeAboss

Darko
03-24-2013, 05:38 PM
Pl overall is better ran, al has potential to be a better game though.... I have no problems with crate, and even low drop rate but the platinum is ridiculous and agree im spending money on that than equip, which hurts the economy of the game....

Darko
03-24-2013, 05:46 PM
But the ones quiting are biggest and most loyal spenders, ive given 2.5k to arcane lol... hoping it would help them expand its possibilities, but there's no rewards, no loyalty and I feel used by sts

xcainnblecterx
03-24-2013, 05:48 PM
But the ones quiting are biggest and most loyal spenders, ive given 2.5k to arcane lol... hoping it would help them expand its possibilities, but there's no rewards, no loyalty and I feel used by sts

True story. Though ive only spent $50 on this game, but inpl i spent quite a bit. Still though just a couple big time spenders wont ruin sts profits im sure