PDA

View Full Version : i did not get the ring

mcfluriate
03-24-2013, 05:07 PM
information from the fallen prince tells me if i get the golden dragon armor + helm, they will reward me with a ring.
i bought the golden mystery armor, crafted it and equipped it and talked to the Fallen prince.
I purposely spent 1.5 million gold on the vanity set to receive the ring.Y haven't i received the ring yet?

someone help me plz! >.<

ooommmggg
03-24-2013, 05:11 PM
You need the pet too, am I right?

mcfluriate
03-24-2013, 06:06 PM
i thought u get the ring of valiance or something like that for the 2 piece set.
the golden hawk AI said that they would give me a ring reward after i obtain the chest and helm. It didn't mention anything about a pet...
sort of a miscommunication... don't u think >.>

Dirtymonkey_666
03-24-2013, 08:50 PM
You need the pet too, am I right?

yes you need the golden dragon pet too

i thought u get the ring of valiance or something like that for the 2 piece set.
the golden hawk AI said that they would give me a ring reward after i obtain the chest and helm. It didn't mention anything about a pet...
sort of a miscommunication... don't u think >.>

Ring of Valiance is for getting 2 Elite level cap vanities, not the Dragon Vanities. to get the ring for the golden dragon set you'll need to get the golden dragon (500 platinum for a chance at it in platinum store). sorry to say this.... but you kinda just wasted 1.5m on nothing. i've bought the 500 platinum dragon pack twice and no gold dragon, good luck.