PDA

View Full Version : Can't fix this issue!? (2)

Gamelova
10-04-2010, 06:23 AM
Well every time I level up in the low levels or re-spec it automatically chooses the skill that I don't want so like an example:

Level 2: Heal
Level 3: Ice whatev. ( It automatically chooses it for me when I don't want it )
I have wasted too many re-specs to see if I could fix this problem myself but I can't.
Please give some feedback, Thank you.

For some reason I can't access Spacetimestudios.com on my iPad, so like I log in right and once I click on something it says Im not into the website, which I just did a second ago trying to get into the site.
Fix?

Futumsh
10-04-2010, 08:48 AM
It's not a bug. You get the first rank of your first four skills as you qualify for them.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
10-04-2010, 08:56 AM
So basically it was intentional for those who are new to the game and don't know where to put their skill points?

FluffNStuff
10-04-2010, 10:59 AM
Well every time I level up in the low levels or re-spec it automatically chooses the skill that I don't want so like an example:

Level 2: Heal
Level 3: Ice whatev. ( It automatically chooses it for me when I don't want it )
I have wasted too many re-specs to see if I could fix this problem myself but I can't.
Please give some feedback, Thank you.

For some reason I can't access Spacetimestudios.com on my iPad, so like I log in right and once I click on something it says Im not into the website, which I just did a second ago trying to get into the site.
Fix?

Did you respec after level 10? If so, then you should be blank in those spots, and can decide if you want anything there. They should not fill one in after a respec.

CanonicalKoi
10-04-2010, 11:36 AM
Did you respec after level 10? If so, then you should be blank in those spots, and can decide if you want anything there. They should not fill one in after a respec.

It doesn't. I respecced the other day on my mage and the top row of spells for example is 5-0-5-1--i.e. nothing in snowball tossing (sorry, can't remember the exact spell name). The skills auto-fill is kind of nice when you're first starting out. You don't know what any of the spells do, so some basic ones to get you started are good. I was *really* happy when I finally got heal that first time!

Gamelova
10-04-2010, 02:42 PM
I don't want the 2nd Skill though but It automatically choose it when I re-spec'ed.
I don't have anymore plat so I can't re-spec again.

Royce
10-04-2010, 03:42 PM
I don't want the 2nd Skill though but It automatically choose it when I re-spec'ed.
I don't have anymore plat so I can't re-spec again.

Nothing is automatically assigned during a respec. All your skill points and attribute points are freed up to be spend as you please...

jonboy
10-04-2010, 03:52 PM
What level are you respecing on?

Gamelova
10-04-2010, 07:13 PM
All except the Level 2 Spell which the Lvl 2 Spell automatically chooses it as a Rank 1 spell.
It does this on all my characters... It Ranks my four first spells to rank 1.
Which I don't want it for my Pally.

Can Anyone fix my iPad problem? Devs!? PL Peeps?

Ellyidol
10-04-2010, 07:16 PM
Doesn't do that for me, when I respec it gives me all my skillpoints back and I can choose which skills to put them to, first four or not.

CanonicalKoi
10-05-2010, 01:36 PM
Doesn't do that for me, when I respec it gives me all my skillpoints back and I can choose which skills to put them to, first four or not.

Same here. It shows all the skills available, but unless there's a "1" showing in the upper corner of it, there's no points in it. I.e. you can still see the icon for it on the skills tab, there just aren't any points in it.