PDA

View Full Version : Returning Player..What's changed lately..?

xxteargodxx
03-24-2013, 11:27 PM
Hello all, I'm returning to play on and off again, haven't played in about 3 or so months I would think. Could anyone give me an insight as to what seems to have changed in the game since December of 2012 I guess?

Or what new updates have been brought to the game? I'd much appreciate it.

--TearGod.

Jcyee
03-24-2013, 11:52 PM
Lets see. Lvl cap raise to 26 for Kraken Isles campaign. Locked Crates that you can open for 15 plat. The crates have an EXTREMELY LOW chance of getting mythic or arcane items. I would not recommend it at all even if they do sell for a low price in the AH. Then elite lvl 26 gear can only be looted from elite pirate chests from the elite maps of the Kraken Isles. Now there's pets in pvp.

That's all I got off the top of my head right now

TheStoic
03-25-2013, 12:14 AM
Let me add..

We have new kinds of pets, the monkeys and the toucans. Nexus, which used to be plat-exclusive, is now farmable but drops rarely.

LwMark
03-25-2013, 12:58 AM
Did you bring ur cc with u? Ur gonna need it :)

Greencrow
03-25-2013, 01:36 AM
Good Luck Mr. Returning Player :)

xxteargodxx
03-25-2013, 06:46 AM
Hm ok looks like I need to buy a elixir for the week and work on leveling to 26.

I remember there being some sort of chests a while back and i bought a few i believe and never did have much luck with them. As nice as some gear or cosmetics are I'm not going to be suckered into continuously buying plat and wasting it on a "chance" a low "chance" at that.

Well damn I already bought a monkey and a toucan bird last night because they were 20 or so plat each, if those are the right pets.

Thanks for the tips.

--TearGod

jk9810
03-25-2013, 07:47 AM
December was before Dead City right?