PDA

View Full Version : 2013-03-25 Content Update (116388)

H2N
03-25-2013, 05:30 PM
The Leprechoblin has followed the rainbow out of Arlor.
Last chance to buy Ripmaw in the stable! Catch a shark today!
Improved bonuses on the 60 minute combo Elixir.
Hauntlet timer achievements will now be granted to everyone in the dungeon if one player crosses the line on time.
Doing a test to see what kind of impact changing the level spread in PvP to only be -1 or +1 of the player that started the match will have.

Iamlmmortal
03-25-2013, 05:33 PM
First

LuizaKaja
03-25-2013, 05:33 PM
Yay I might actually live in PvP thanks.

Lady_Pebbles
03-25-2013, 05:34 PM
Very nice update! Glad yall are doing the +1/-1 in PvP like many of us asked. Hope it goes well! Also glad about the Hauntlet Achievement. Thanks guys.

Cero
03-25-2013, 05:34 PM
Yay I might actually live in PvP thanks.

lol

azbestwarior
03-25-2013, 05:36 PM
Admin when free respect skill:(

Lindono
03-25-2013, 05:38 PM
What do you mean by -1 or +1?

azbestwarior
03-25-2013, 05:39 PM
Its bed rogue kill me for hit or 2 why:(

wvhills
03-25-2013, 05:40 PM
Improved bonuses on elixirs? The only reason I play al instead of pl is because it's possible to actually participate in a group without buying elixirs. If u talk to a lot of people (I don't want to grossly over generalize) they'll agree that 2x and 3x combo elixirs have ruined pl. please reconsider this move. Honestly, please look at ur bottom line and see if this decision is really necessary. I love Al's business model because it doesn't rely on elixirs that change the whole dynamics of the game. Please please please reconsider this.

Imjebus
03-25-2013, 05:47 PM
Woo I like the -1 +1 for pvp :) makes it so lvl12's/14's aren't just killing me in 2 shots -_-

azbestwarior
03-25-2013, 05:47 PM
why as a pile of some potion or I get from this class time flies as I'm in town You can do something about it:(

Energizeric
03-25-2013, 06:15 PM
why as a pile of some potion or I get from this class time flies as I'm in town You can do something about it:(

Get me some of whatever he is on. LOL

Energizeric
03-25-2013, 06:16 PM
I can understand making the combo elixir slightly better, but I hope you didn't go ahead and make it really OP because then we are just heading down the PL road where you need an elixir to do PvE.

Swede
03-25-2013, 06:18 PM
I assume you're using some internet translator azbestwarior but I think you mean that you don't like that the elixirs from the Allies now tick while you're in town or offline etc. Unfortunately we had to do that change because it cut in too much to our elixir sales and if we make no money, we can't pay salaries and can't create new content. Simple and blunt truth, sorry.

Swede
03-25-2013, 06:22 PM
I can understand making the combo elixir slightly better, but I hope you didn't go ahead and make it really OP because then we are just heading down the PL road where you need an elixir to do PvE.

It is only slightly better, we definitely don't want to get to a point where you have to use elixirs to complete end game content.

Puntus
03-25-2013, 06:25 PM
I assume you're using some internet translator azbestwarior but I think you mean that you don't like that the elixirs from the Allies now tick while you're in town or offline etc. Unfortunately we had to do that change because it cut in too much to our elixir sales and if we make no money, we can't pay salaries and can't create new content. Simple and blunt truth, sorry.

Lighter than water Swede, I can understand it! I hope other players too

Caiahar
03-25-2013, 06:53 PM
good update...i think...

chitgoks
03-25-2013, 08:57 PM
i was hoping the hauntlet fix would require all players to cross the finish line in order to get a hauntlet coin. that way, there would be no squatting

DeathVirus
03-25-2013, 09:01 PM
The rogue has a 50 plat vanity costume and I'm guessing it's because the pirate map thing is the rogue's story? When you make a new map for whatever class you're doing it for will there be a 50 plat costume for that class?

Theholyangel
03-25-2013, 11:17 PM
Im not rather fond of this -1/+1 idea and action, in my honest opinion, its somewhat the same as before. I'm lvl 23, if a 24 makes a match then I join it along with others that are 23 and we get our butts handed to us by 25's, and if we leave and try to find another one, we cannot because that is the only arena at the time. I believe a better action is setting a regulation in pvp due to levels, rather than this -1/+1, so we do not mingle with higher levels and die repeatedly.

Orageunas
03-25-2013, 11:50 PM
Will ripmaw come back ever?

ishyrionek
03-25-2013, 11:58 PM
Nice! :-)
Leprechoblins 3>

Doing a test to see what kind of impact changing the level spread in PvP to only be -1 or +1 of the player that started the match will have.

Sounds funny. Need tests :-)
Btw is this +-1 to starter lvl, or its 2 lvl cap, so if 24 start, then 25 join, then 26 can join?

Excuses
03-26-2013, 12:19 AM
But why do you have to remove one of the best warrior pet and replace it to rogue's?
This is sad.
Expect you to bring better warrior pet too!

Darko
03-26-2013, 02:09 AM
I hope they have a bad *** warrior pet give me a grizzley bear hell ya ....I like the new content for ovp, never saw a 24 in room, and I don't know if everynody nnoticed, you get a loss now for leaving a room, best thing ive heard

Bebsi
03-26-2013, 02:42 AM
lol awesome update, now lvl12s can't just farm kill so easy any more ... muahaaahaaharrrr

from what i tested so far...

1.) lvl10 warriors can't kill each other, it just takes too long --> good, so maybe some might concentrate on the game (ctf)

2.) lvl6-7 mage can take on 1-2 players without dying too fast (within heir lvl range)

3.) lvl6-10 rogues are op, but hell u gotta love the dps rogues do ^_^

will do some further testing on more toons

Greencrow
03-26-2013, 02:43 AM
+1/-1 hope it'll works!

Greencrow
03-26-2013, 02:45 AM
Nice! :-)
Leprechoblins 3>

Sounds funny. Need tests :-)
Btw is this +-1 to starter lvl, or its 2 lvl cap, so if 24 start, then 25 join, then 26 can join?

I think if 24 is the starter then only 23 and 25 can join and not 26.. that's what i've understood :)

jk9810
03-26-2013, 07:57 AM
I get killed a lot less with the pvp update. THANKS!

Darko
03-26-2013, 08:55 AM
Warrior damage still needs addressed, war vs war is insane since windmill nerf

kiffnshey
03-26-2013, 10:24 AM
The Leprechoblin has followed the rainbow out of Arlor.
Last chance to buy Ripmaw in the stable! Catch a shark today!
Improved bonuses on the 60 minute combo Elixir.
Hauntlet timer achievements will now be granted to everyone in the dungeon if one player crosses the line on time.

Well after this update i got 6 elite golden chest at elite ss and 2 locked for elite golden chest when i open all is epic item and for the locked is cheap pink item thing become more worse than i thought as customer and players al dev must make players happy to got value pink item not crap pink or epic, i think i never get mythic if al dev setting for,lucky program,pls be consider not easy to earn money for buying plat for seek of mythic if you do biusiness to earn alot money like this program al cannot stand along trust me.

Kiffers@kiffnshey
User support al but al must making this game happy n enjoyable not press players buying n buy plat

Swede
03-26-2013, 10:54 AM
I think if 24 is the starter then only 23 and 25 can join and not 26.. that's what i've understood :)

You are correct.

Carapace
03-26-2013, 11:06 AM
Well after this update i got 6 elite golden chest at elite ss and 2 locked for elite golden chest when i open all is epic item and for the locked is cheap pink item thing become more worse than i thought as customer and players al dev must make players happy to got value pink item not crap pink or epic, i think i never get mythic if al dev setting for,lucky program,pls be consider not easy to earn money for buying plat for seek of mythic if you do biusiness to earn alot money like this program al cannot stand along trust me.

Kiffers@kiffnshey
User support al but al must making this game happy n enjoyable not press players buying n buy plat

While your frustrations are warranted, as designers we have to be careful and keep in mind the big picture about how frequently we give players a pink or other type of rare drop. The reality is that there are a very large number of people playing the game at any given time and just because your friends and yourself are not finding pinks does not mean they aren't dropping. We all love to open a chest and get something awesome, but the reason its awesome is because it's rare!

If we just dropped them all frequently so that people saw pink it would just become the new Epic, and lackluster. Pretty shortly afterwards players would complain that there are too many pinks and that the economy has imploded, and now mythics don't drop enough. Not to mention the market for pinks would crash because there are just too many of them.

Hopefully this sheds some light on why we can't just "increase" drop rates, as once we do that part of the in game economy is a one way ticket we can't take back.

SailHatan
03-26-2013, 02:45 PM
Im only level 12 and i ended up with 15s...

Swede
03-26-2013, 03:10 PM
Im only level 12 and i ended up with 15s...

After the patch that shouldn't be possible. We'll keep monitoring it and urge anyone else that has this happen to let us know, thanks.

Zyntia
03-26-2013, 04:56 PM
Nice update, specially the pvp level range patch. Didnt have to wait longer than usual. I am lvl 14 and met lvl 15s and lvl 14s, which is way better than meeting 16-18s like before.

Hadec
03-26-2013, 04:58 PM
in a pvp match i was 10 and somehow all was 16-18 21 lvl..wtf...

Excuses
03-26-2013, 06:29 PM
While your frustrations are warranted, as designers we have to be careful and keep in mind the big picture about how frequently we give players a pink or other type of rare drop. The reality is that there are a very large number of people playing the game at any given time and just because your friends and yourself are not finding pinks does not mean they aren't dropping. We all love to open a chest and get something awesome, but the reason its awesome is because it's rare!

If we just dropped them all frequently so that people saw pink it would just become the new Epic, and lackluster. Pretty shortly afterwards players would complain that there are too many pinks and that the economy has imploded, and now mythics don't drop enough. Not to mention the market for pinks would crash because there are just too many of them.

Hopefully this sheds some light on why we can't just "increase" drop rates, as once we do that part of the in game economy is a one way ticket we can't take back.

Well. That why I hate it too.
Pink cost high, and requires 15 plats, but always gives craps. All I got from 30 pink box cost less than 1000 gold. Seriously.

I hope boxes would be real rare too and guarantee a better item. So I feel worth to use money on it. Plats are actually money from our pocket.

kiffnshey
03-26-2013, 07:37 PM
yes u get my,point here seem al dev not understand our pocket money come out to purchase plat every week to open locked hoping we can get mythic helm but we get crap pinkmitem at cs the is 300gold always same item i got
Well. That why I hate it too.
Pink cost high, and requires 15 plats, but always gives craps. All I got from 30 pink box cost less than 1000 gold. Seriously.

I hope boxes would be real rare too and guarantee a better item. So I feel worth to use money on it. Plats are actually money from our pocket.

eugene9707
03-26-2013, 08:16 PM
FYI..... mystic drops from Elite gold too, so u dont need to span ur pocket money :P

Excuses
03-26-2013, 09:25 PM
FYI..... mystic drops from Elite gold too, so u dont need to span ur pocket money :P

This is out of point.

kiffnshey
03-26-2013, 09:36 PM
well carapace since you all not understand what i mean hoping that locked crates when open grante quality item or mythic helm if u all cant take back we wait n see dont too proud that al have a large number of players but im telling you remember this sts selling plat for playing game if the customer service you giving like this you may keep continue untill players will run n quit for this game because we have emotion to get bored and not happy or fun anymore pls do think who support al business?

kiffnshey
03-26-2013, 09:43 PM
FYI..... mystic drops from Elite gold too, so u dont need to span ur pocket money :P what the funny info i been open 60 elite golden chest and i buying one chest cost 80k but none of them got mythic if want do business put mythic or arcane at store dont play like this

Energizeric
03-26-2013, 11:37 PM
what the funny info i been open 60 elite golden chest and i buying one chest cost 80k but none of them got mythic if want do business put mythic or arcane at store dont play like this

Then you won't even have the play the game. You can just sign in, buy all the best items, then log off and come back in 2 months for the next expansion.

kiffnshey
03-27-2013, 09:46 PM
Then you won't even have the play the game. You can just sign in, buy all the best items, then log off and come back in 2 months for the next expansion.

Yes indeed i will do that stop buying plat n stop playing untill next cap

Littlesorc
03-28-2013, 12:04 PM
Can you change the daily elixir, that you are in town the elixir time runs?