PDA

View Full Version : New player have questions (dont we all)

tinygod81
10-04-2010, 12:47 PM
Ok so I downloaded the game, played each class to lvl 10 to get a feel and have decided to go with a Bear for now. But thats all beyond the point, i'm more than capable of figuring out the class. I need help on the technical side of the house.

Notes: I play on an Iphone4

Questions:

Is there an FAQ that explains all the stats on the weapons and armor? I'm confused on some of the terms. IE: What does "1 H/S" mean?

Is there a way to tell where you are in a zone? IE: What chapter am I currently in. Or is there a way to quick travel to a particular chapter? Ive been keeping a quest active and using the "GOTO" option for quick travel thus far. But Considering they allow us to do that, I figure there is probably a way to simply choose a chapter and roll out.

I know that right now there is NO cycle enemies style targeting system, and that there are plans for something along those lines in the future. But I was hoping for advice from some vets who play on an IPHONE, for how you target.. because right now its a nightmare for me to try and pick anything out, hell half the time I cant even click on a quest giver when hes right next to me.

That's all for now, sorry if they have been answered, I did search the forums and did not find an answer to those questions.

yesIManoob
10-04-2010, 04:16 PM
tinygod81,

First, 1 H/s means you get 1 Health per second, otherwise it is your health regeneration rate. Likewise, M/s means mana per second. Also, another term you may have a question on is DPS. This means damage per second, which is basically your damage divided by your speed. There is a Pocket Legends Wiki: http://plclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Pocket_Legends_Wiki (http://plclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Pocket_Legends_Wiki)

Second, if you go under world map, you can join a game or create a game. If you join one, you can type in the name of the chapter and campaign, and if you create one there will be a lot of maps to choose from.

Lastly, if you just hit the attack button (assuming you've set it on auto-attack) it will attack the nearest enemy. But yes, it is a nuisance if you want to target a specific unit such as a boss; in that case, just try your best to click as close as possible to your target.

I hope that helps.

Tinygod
10-04-2010, 05:36 PM
Thank u much