Bracken run for maizey (Jenny) & myself

Abaskiiaf
03-28-2014, 12:37 AM
Yakuzah, Yurlife, myself
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/28/pe4yzuvy.jpg

Oedid
03-28-2014, 09:10 AM
***ELITE BRACKENRIDGE WINNERS!!!***

The following screenshot capture is our first place winners of this weeks Brackenridge Forest run!

1st Place for 200k!

1:30 Abaskiiaf, Yakuzah, Yurlife

2nd Place for 100k!

1:50 Derezzzed, Maizey

Congratulations and well done on successful Elite Brackenridge runs! If you didn't win this time don't worry, we will have more contests coming next month! Check out the Calendar.

Cheers!

Oedid
04-01-2014, 09:06 AM
New Calendar has been released!

Have a great month full of fun stuff ahead!

Amythys
04-02-2014, 07:01 PM
An entry for the KM3 contest:

Oedid
04-03-2014, 09:24 AM
***CHANGES IN THE RULES***

The new expansion has been released for some time. As indicated throughout March, we wanted to give you all time to level up before we scaled up the requirements of the guild to match the new level cap. These are the most recent updates to the guild rules.

OLD RULES

#4 Recruiting

Recruiters and Officers will only recruit level 35+ players.
**Note: If an exception is to be made it must be reported to an Officer and approved by the Master.**
**Note: Individual results may vary**
**Note: Failure to comply will result in an infraction**

#5 Becoming a Recruiter

(a) Members require Level 35 to get the recruiters test
(b) Members also require 50K PvE kills OR Paragon title to get the recruiters test
(c) Alts. must still meet these requirements to become Recruiters

#6 Becoming an Officer

(a) Officers will only be elected by vote based on the needs of the guild subject to the decision of the Master.
(b) Must be a Recruiter with 50K PvE kills to be nominated for this position.
(c) Alts. of an Officer will be immediately promoted to Officer for administrative purposes.
**Note: Please see officer section for more information**

NEW RULES

#4 Recruiting

Recruiters and Officers will only recruit level 40+ players.

**Note: If an exception is to be made it must be reported to an Officer and approved by the Master.**

#5 Becoming a Recruiter

(a) Members require Level 41 to get the recruiters test
(b) Members also require Paragon title to get the recruiters test

#6 Becoming an Officer

(a) Officers will only be elected by vote based on the needs of the guild subject to the decision of the Master.
(b) Must be a Recruiter to be nominated for this position.
(c) Alts. of an Officer will be immediately promoted to Officer for administrative purposes.

**Note: Please see officer section for more information**

Oedid
04-03-2014, 09:35 AM
***CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING MONSTER MASH THIS WEEK!!!***

Recruiter Socmudd (41 S)

Kills: 4567

BEFORE

AFTER

Props to your hard work. Please see myself or an officer for you reward!

I would also like to thank all participants! Don't worry, more of these contests will happen weekly and everyone will have a chance. I also challenge anyone to beat Socmudd's record of 4567 kills record next Monster Mash. If you do, I will double your reward!

Oedid
04-03-2014, 09:51 AM
***DARKSIDERS RANKED #14 THIS WEEK!***

OVERVIEW

We have been Ranked at #14 this week

This is another tough week in the trend. We will continue to remove player until april 1st. At which time we will begin looking for more players again

3 Things we are doing well with:

1 Activity
(Increased by 7 Ranks)
This new Activity level reflects the removal of approx 200 inactive members. Next weeks results will show us how we do with activity after the mass boot Ranked 10th average over all 5 categories

2 PVE Kills
(No Change)
With the coming of the new expansion take the time to farm the new normal maps and get those Teeth! Also, get into our Monster Mash contests this month! Top PvE killer gets 50K! 100K to the player who can beat Oggtogg's record. Ranked 12th

3 Achievement Points
(Decreased by 4 Ranks)
The decrease was bound to happen after removing all the inactive players. I know our guild will surely remain high in this field regardless. Thanks for helping everyone out with AP. Ranked 9th

3 Things we can improve:

1 AVG Account Age
(Decreased by 5 Ranks)
Continued efforts to recruit veteran players. To better aid this metric, avoid making alts on new accounts. Ranked 23rd

2 TDM K/D Ratio
(Decreased by 3 Ranks)
Contined efforts to try PvP are a must. We have light PvP contests listed on this months Calendar! Take a look and participate. 50K to the top killers. 100K to the player who can beat Willowbec's record.Ranked 31st

3 CTF K/D Ratio
(Decreased by 7 Ranks)
Contined efforts to try PvP are a must. We have light PvP contests listed on this months Calendar! Take a look and participate. 50K to the top killers. 100K to the player who can beat Willowbec's record. Ranked 40th

TARGETS AND GOALS

3 Things we do well with
What YOU can do.

GUILD GOALS:

*AP:: BECOME A RECRUITER! Personally Aim to achieve Paragon (10k AP) on all your characters in the guild!
*PVE Kills: Show off how much of a Veteran you are! Aim to get 100K kills on all your characters in the guild
*Activity: Log into your account daily just to say hello. This qualifies as being online for the day.

3 Things we can improve
What YOU can do.

GUILD GOALS:

*AVG Account Age: Recruiters - AIM HIGH! Engage potential recruits and try to find the players who have played awhile.
*TDM K/D Ratio: Start trying PvP and getting comfortable your guildies. Watch out for new PvP contests for rewards throughout the month. Check the guild calendar!
*CTF K/D Ratio: Start trying PvP and getting comfortable your guildies. Watch out for new PvP contests for rewards throughout the month. Check the guild calendar!

bransel
04-04-2014, 01:25 AM

Willowbec
04-04-2014, 02:45 AM
I love it!!! I'll post mine toox

Willowbec
04-04-2014, 02:48 AM
Yayyyy

Oedid
04-07-2014, 08:49 AM
***KM3 A LOT WINNERS!!!***

The following screenshot capture is our first place winners of this weeks KM3 Alot! They Have beaten the record on KM3 and thus will be rewarded DOUBLE! Good job guys!

1st Place for 200k!

1:33 Amythys, Socmudd, Hokaneko, Mathewpet

Congratulations and well done on a successful KM3 run! If you didn't win this time don't worry, we have several contests coming up all this month. Check out the Calendar.

If you beat this time next KM3 A lot your teams reward will be doubled again!

Cheers!

Avaree
04-08-2014, 11:42 AM
Hello from C.U. :)

Oedid
04-08-2014, 12:27 PM
Hello from C.U. :)

Hello Avaree! Appreciate the visit! :)

Oedid
04-08-2014, 01:03 PM

TWINKS are now welcome! In order to help foster our PvP initiative, we have decided to allow twinks to join for the purposes of PvP. At this time, we will only welcome level 26 twinks. Below is how the rules have been updated to accomodate the new change.

OLD RULES

#4 Recruiting

Recruiters and Officers will only recruit level 40+ players.

#5 Becoming a Recruiter

(a) Members require Level 41 to get the recruiters test

NEW RULES

#4 Recruiting

(a) Recruiters and Officers may recruit level 40+ players.
(b) Recruiters and Officers may recruit level 26 TWINK players.

**Note: If an exception is to be made it must be reported to an Officer or the Master for approval**

#5 Becoming a Recruiter

(a) Members require Level 41 to get the recruiters test.
(d) TWINK alts. only require the Paragon title to get the recruiters test

Temarichan
04-08-2014, 10:28 PM
\(^^)/ just passing by as I read the forums.

Hello fellow DS! I feel like I haven't seen you guys for a while.

Get to know each other no matter the rank.

Be social and have fun!

Miss you guys a lot. Cya around online :3

-Temarichan/Tema/Tem/TimTam/Temari

Oedid
04-09-2014, 12:32 PM
***CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING BLACK MONDAY THIS WEEK!!!***

1ST Place: Recruiter Uakenri (41 S)

Kills: 459 (REWARD DOUBLED!)

BEFORE

AFTER

2nd Place: Officer Bransel (41 W)

Kills: 248

BEFORE

AFTER

Amazing! Props to your hard work. Please see myself or an officer for you reward!

I would also like to thank all participants! Don't worry, more of these contests will happen weekly and everyone will have a chance. I also challenge anyone to beat Uakenri's record of 459 PvP kills next Black Monday. If you do, I will double your reward!

Oedid
04-09-2014, 01:22 PM
***<F E A R> AND <R E P O> ARE NOW OUR OFFICIAL PARTNERS AS RECRUITING GUILDS***

<F E A R> and <R E P O> have entered a partnership with <Darksiders>. We have agreed on the following arrangements:

(a) Recruiting Guilds will recruit level 1 - 39 Characters
(b) Recruiting Guilds will assist in leveling these players and helping them achieve ALL Normal Arch-Enemy Achievement Points.
(c) Characters must be level 40, have the Paragon and Dragon Slayer titles to undergo Ascendance.
(d) Twinks must be level 26, have the Paragon and Gladiator titles to undergo Ascendance.

ASCENDANCE

Ascendance is the Final Trial a member from an Recruiting Guild must complete before moving to <Darksiders>. This will be the last Normal AP the player requires in the Arch-Enemy AP section.

(a) The Ascendance must include 1 Allied Officer and 1 <Darksiders> Recruiter or Officer
(b) Allied Officers must reach out to a <Darksiders> Recruiter or Officer for assistance.
(c) Once the Ascendance is successfully completed, the Allied Member will be immediately recruited into <Darksiders> by the <Darksiders> Recruiter or Officer

Oedid
04-09-2014, 02:40 PM
***DARKSIDERS RANKED #13 THIS WEEK!***

OVERVIEW

We have been Ranked at #13 this week

The numbers are in! This is how we did since the removal of innactive players

1 Activity
(No Change)
This new Activity level reflects the removal of approx 500 disqualified members. Next weeks results will show us how we do with activity after the mass boot Ranked 10th average over all 5 categories

2 PVE Kills
(Increased by 2 Ranks)
With the coming of the new expansion take the time to farm the new normal maps and get those Teeth! Join in our Monster Mash contests Next week! Top PvE killer gets 50K! 100K to the player who can beat Socmudd's record of 4567 PvE kills! Ranked 10th

3 Achievement Points
(No Change)
The decrease was bound to happen disquaifying more players. I know our guild will surely remain high in this field regardless. Thanks for helping everyone out with AP. Ranked 9th

3 Things we can improve:

1 AVG Account Age
(Increased by 1 Rank)
Continued efforts to recruit veteran players. To better aid this metric, avoid making alts on new accounts. Ranked 22nd

2 TDM K/D Ratio
(Increased by 1 Rank)
Contined efforts to try PvP are a must. We now will host level 26 twinks! Watch out for next Black Monday to win. 100K to the top killers. 200K to the player who can beat Uakenri's record of 459 PvP kills.Ranked 30th

3 CTF K/D Ratio
(Increased by 8 Ranks)
Contined efforts to try PvP are a must. We now will host level 26 twinks! Watch out for next Black Monday to win. 100K to the top killers. 200K to the player who can beat Uakenri's record of 459 PvP kills.Ranked 32nd

TARGETS AND GOALS

3 Things we do well with
What YOU can do.

GUILD GOALS:

*AP:: BECOME A RECRUITER! Personally Aim to achieve Paragon (10k AP) on all your characters in the guild!
*PVE Kills: Show off how much of a Veteran you are! Aim to get 100K kills on all your characters in the guild
*Activity: Log into your account daily just to say hello. This qualifies as being online for the day.

3 Things we can improve
What YOU can do.

GUILD GOALS:

*AVG Account Age: Recruiters - AIM HIGH! Engage potential recruits and try to find the players who have played awhile.
*TDM K/D Ratio: Create a lvl 26 twink and join the PvP Mayhem! Watch for Black Monday and other PvP contests yet to be released! Keep it up!
*CTF K/D Ratio: Create a lvl 26 twink and join the PvP Mayhem! Watch for Black Monday and other PvP contests yet to be released! Keep it up!

Avaree
04-09-2014, 06:45 PM
Hello Avaree! Appreciate the visit! :)

Our pleasure :)

supersyan
04-14-2014, 05:09 AM
we duh Pizza!

Willowbec
04-15-2014, 02:50 AM
Another round of ap's :)

Oedid
04-15-2014, 03:49 PM
***CHANGES IN THE RANKS!***

-The following Recruiters have been promoted to Officers

-Aradac (41 S)
-Obliviuos (41 S)
-Socmudd (41 S)
-Yurlife (41 S)
-Willowbec (41 R)

Congratulations to all those who have been promoted. The guild has spoken and you have each been awarded for you hard work! Yay!

I also want to let you all know that for those of you who have been nominated your names have not been forgotten. New elections will come in the furture. Keep up the good work and you will surely have a better chance next time!

Oedid
04-15-2014, 06:21 PM
***CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING MONSTER MASH THIS WEEK!!!***

1ST Place: Myrmidon Yurlife (41 S)

Kills: 10001 (REWARD DOUBLED!)

BEFORE

AFTER

2nd Place: Recruiter Loocheewei (41 W)

Kills: 6885(REWARD DOUBLED!)

BEFORE

AFTER

Amazing! Props to your hard work. Please see myself or an officer for you reward!

I would also like to thank all participants! Don't worry, more of these contests will happen weekly and everyone will have a chance. I also challenge anyone to beat Yurlife's new record of 100001 PvE kills next Monster Mash. If you do, I will double your reward!

Willowbec
04-16-2014, 12:26 PM
>:)

Oedid
04-16-2014, 06:33 PM
***DARKSIDERS RANKED #16 THIS WEEK!***

OVERVIEW

We have been Ranked at #16 this week

The numbers are in! This is how we did since the removal of innactive players

1 Activity
(Decreased by 1 Rank)
This new Activity level reflects the removal of approx 500 disqualified members. Next weeks results will show us how we do with activity after the mass boot Ranked 11th average over all 5 categories

2 PVE Kills
(Decreased by 1 Rank)
With the coming of the new expansion take the time to farm the new normal maps and get those Teeth! Join in our Monster Mash contests nest time! Top PvE killer gets 50K! 100K to the player who can beat Yurlife and Loocheewei's record of 10001 and 6885 PvE kills! Ranked 11th

3 Achievement Points
(Inceased by 1 Rank)
I know our guild will surely remain high in this field regardless. Thanks for helping everyone out with AP! Ranked 8th

3 Things we can improve:

1 AVG Account Age
(No Change)
Continued efforts to recruit veteran players. To better aid this metric, avoid making alts on new accounts. Ranked 22nd

2 TDM K/D Ratio
(Increased by 1 Rank)
Contined efforts to try PvP are a must. We now will host level 26 twinks! Watch out for next Black Monday coming next week. 100K to the top killers. 200K to the player who can beat Uakenri's record of 459 PvP kills.Ranked 30th

3 CTF K/D Ratio
(Decreased by 8 Ranks)
Contined efforts to try PvP are a must. We now will host level 26 twinks! Watch out for next Black Monday coming next week. 100K to the top killers. 200K to the player who can beat Uakenri's record of 459 PvP kills.Ranked 40th

TARGETS AND GOALS

3 Things we do well with
What YOU can do.

GUILD GOALS:

3 Things we can improve
What YOU can do.

GUILD GOALS:

*TDM K/D Ratio: Create a lvl 26 twink and join the PvP Mayhem! Watch for Black Monday and other PvP contests yet to be released! Keep it up!
*CTF K/D Ratio: Create a lvl 26 twink and join the PvP Mayhem! Watch for Black Monday and other PvP contests yet to be released! Keep it up!

theprofessors
04-16-2014, 09:04 PM
Any contest can i participate?

Amythys
04-16-2014, 09:08 PM
Today is Zombie Dash, so post a screenshot of your fastest wt4 with guildies only today.

theprofessors
04-16-2014, 11:15 PM
Only ds team?

theprofessors
04-17-2014, 01:00 AM
84504 entry alone

Oedid
04-17-2014, 12:06 PM
You win buddy ;)

Easy money prof. Come see me next time im online

ladyjm
04-18-2014, 01:22 PM
On Hyper Mode :playful:

herculeans
04-19-2014, 02:01 AM
hey guys this is drake :)

herculeans
04-19-2014, 02:03 AM
doing sigs for ds officer and gm !
if its nice let me start

theprofessors
04-20-2014, 07:26 AM
You win buddy ;)

Easy money prof. Come see me next time im online

Okey gm:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Slywannas
04-20-2014, 01:20 PM
Have a very happy Easter guys ! Best wishes and regards from the Tricksters :)

herculeans
04-23-2014, 01:02 AM
all guildies have free signature in my shop if u need post on my thread i dont need payment if u like to pay me you can pay me :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?150040-Reopening-drake-signature-shop!!!

may be you guys like it

theprofessors
04-23-2014, 06:14 AM
Whoa my id was

theprofessors
04-23-2014, 06:15 AM
Ohh nothing

warriorromio
04-23-2014, 09:56 AM
How to make... our sign

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

theprofessors
04-24-2014, 09:42 AM
How to make... our sign

If u are officer u can build it

warriorromio
04-24-2014, 10:29 AM
I m a recruiter. .. bro :p

theprofessors
04-24-2014, 10:51 AM
Me too hahaXD

warriorromio
04-24-2014, 10:55 AM
I know

warriorromio
04-24-2014, 10:56 AM
Can u build one for me ...
Bro

warriorromio
04-24-2014, 10:57 AM
Its an photoshop or somthing else

theprofessors
04-24-2014, 12:17 PM
Aww sry idk how to build it sry:(

xxkilsxx
04-24-2014, 07:54 PM
hello I'm currently lvl 23 can i join guild i hope you guys look for quality then my little number i have id really like to join you won't be srry if you invite thanks

theprofessors
04-27-2014, 12:02 PM
Guys are all contest in DS off?

warriorromio
04-27-2014, 12:27 PM
Guys need a help...
I m a level 41 war..
Need a good skill build for level 41.....
For elite high end maps....
I dont habe mythics...
But m near to buy them ....
Can anyone help me pls....
Thanks in advanxe

theprofessors
04-28-2014, 01:37 AM

theprofessors
04-28-2014, 01:38 AM
I will help warrior talk when i online and free

inkredible
04-28-2014, 02:15 AM
Oedid, i admire your leadership

Ya should add me : ign: inkredble

supersyan
04-29-2014, 03:41 AM
Oedid left AL for a long time. Don't know when he is coming back

theprofessors
04-29-2014, 04:01 AM
Oh god and wht Ds now??the events off man

warriorromio
04-29-2014, 04:34 AM
No jenny will take care of ds until oedid come back

warriorromio
04-29-2014, 04:35 AM
She is also a good leader respect her leadership..
She will take care of events too

Jennyoz
04-29-2014, 05:53 PM
Guys are all contest in DS off?

No! KM3 will be running tomorrow as scheduled!! Gather a group or do it solo, post you complete time screen here!

Good luck!!!

Jennyoz
04-29-2014, 05:54 PM
Guys need a help...
I m a level 41 war..
Need a good skill build for level 41.....
For elite high end maps....
I dont habe mythics...
But m near to buy them ....
Can anyone help me pls....
Thanks in advanxe

Pm me ig romio, I'll be happy to help you.

Jennyoz
04-29-2014, 06:01 PM
I suppose it is time for a formal announcement. Darksiders has recently gone thru a change in leaders. It is sad to see oedid leave us, he was a great leader and brought the guild to where it is today and I truly hope to see him back in the future.

For those whom don't know me, I am Jennytank. I've been chosen to step into new leader of DS. I look forward to getting to know each of you individually even more so than I already do. Feel free to contact me in game at any time!

Avaree
04-29-2014, 06:15 PM
I suppose it is time for a formal announcement. Darksiders has recently gone thru a change in leaders. It is sad to see oedid leave us, he was a great leader and brought the guild to where it is today and I truly hope to see him back in the future.

For those whom don't know me, I am Jennytank. I've been chosen to step into new leader of DS. I look forward to getting to know each of you individually even more so than I already do. Feel free to contact me in game at any time!

Jenny,

Best wishes in taking the crown. C.U. sends all their best :)

Ava

Jennyoz
04-29-2014, 06:19 PM

We have lowered our current recruiting level to help expand!!

OLD RULES

#4 Recruiting

(a) Recruiters and Officers may recruit level 40+ players.

**Note: If an exception is to be made it must be reported to an Officer or the Master for approval**

#5 Becoming a Recruiter

(a) Members require Level 41 to get the recruiters test.
(d) TWINK alts. only require the Paragon title to get the recruiters test

NEW RULES

#4 Recruiting

(a) Recruiters and Officers may recruit level 30+ players.

#5 Becoming a Recruiter

(a) Members require Level 40 to get the recruiters test.
(d) TWINK alts. (Level 26) only require the Paragon title to get the recruiters test

- The following recruiter has been promoted to officer

- Happywheels (41 W)

-The following Officers have unfortunately resigned from thier position

- Abaskiiaf (41 R)
- Obliviuos (41 S)
- Yurlife (41 S)
- Willowbec (41 R)

theprofessors
04-30-2014, 01:18 AM
Wheels are officer now? Man idk the officer day lol

warriorromio
04-30-2014, 05:46 AM
Need to recruit more members...
Some mythic members...

cindersx
04-30-2014, 09:12 AM
hiiiiiiiii. Angelicdove here :angel:

Oedid
05-02-2014, 11:39 AM
Well, where to begin...

Darksiders has been my home away from home for over a year. The first, and only guild Oedid ever joined. I started as a bright eyed player. New to the wonders of Arlor. Learning the dynamics of this incredibly involving game. I got wrapped in DS at a very early stage in my career. I was brought onboard by the guilds original Master: Jackyll. In short time, I adopted the culture of this guild, it's people. DS became a part of my heart. I quickly ascended the ranks, until one fateful day when I was finally chosen to be Master.

This day would forever change me and shape the way I view this game. From that moment, it ceased to be a game, and became a part of my life. I had an opportunity to mould and shape this community in ways that reflected my vision and my heart. My path had been laid before me. Eventhough I didn't think I was ready for this challenge, I soon found out that I was in fact ready to lead. In those early days, I met several amazing people. With them, we tackled challenges together. We created a place where all were welcomed. All had a chance to shine and all had a place they could call home.

As time goes, people come and go. But for many, the core of our guild remained. We challenged the norm. We stood against the grane. We persevered and helped many people along the way. We helped get them to where they are today. I need no acknowledgment. I know what we achieved. That is reward enough for me.

Alas, times change. Life begins to take ever more priority and we all must acknowlege that at some point we must shift those priorities to the more tangeable. The real world. Rest assured, my reasons for resigning from my position was not dredged in personal drama in or out of game. I just knew it was time.

My words to you my family:
Follow your heart, your vision. No matter what. You will feel good knowing that you did your best, and will have few regrets.
Treat others as you would want to be treated. You will reap what you sew.
Wear the guild title, don't beg and lasty - always remember rule# 3 - Have fun my friends, because that's the meaning of AL...

Signing out.

Oedid
05-02-2014, 11:44 AM
Oedid, i admire your leadership

Ya should add me : ign: inkredble

Thanks mate. I'll be sure to toss you a request :)

Cheers

Helicopter
05-03-2014, 04:25 AM
Greetings from <Trickster> :'( I shed a tear reading Oedid's message. I remember Jackyll, when I was in DS for a whole month, he was the leader. He gave me a full Mighty Berserker Set with a Vorpal sword because he could tell I was bankrupt at the 21 cap. I wish I reached Oedid being the leader, I would have had a great time. Farewell fellow Arlorian.

herculeans
05-03-2014, 08:16 AM

myself and xbranselx made a record but unfortunately we are not on lb soon we will be reported :)

xbranselx , xxxdrakexxx , loop

Isaac Wong
05-03-2014, 08:53 AM
Well, where to begin...

Darksiders has been my home away from home for over a year. The first, and only guild Oedid ever joined. I started as a bright eyed player. New to the wonders of Arlor. Learning the dynamics of this incredibly involving game. I got wrapped in DS at a very early stage in my career. I was brought onboard by the guilds original Master: Jackyll. In short time, I adopted the culture of this guild, it's people. DS became a part of my heart. I quickly ascended the ranks, until one fateful day when I was finally chosen to be Master.

This day would forever change me and shape the way I view this game. From that moment, it ceased to be a game, and became a part of my life. I had an opportunity to mould and shape this community in ways that reflected my vision and my heart. My path had been laid before me. Eventhough I didn't think I was ready for this challenge, I soon found out that I was in fact ready to lead. In those early days, I met several amazing people. With them, we tackled challenges together. We created a place where all were welcomed. All had a chance to shine and all had a place they could call home.

As time goes, people come and go. But for many, the core of our guild remained. We challenged the norm. We stood against the grane. We persevered and helped many people along the way. We helped get them to where they are today. I need no acknowledgment. I know what we achieved. That is reward enough for me.

Alas, times change. Life begins to take ever more priority and we all must acknowlege that at some point we must shift those priorities to the more tangeable. The real world. Rest assured, my reasons for resigning from my position was not dredged in personal drama in or out of game. I just knew it was time.

My words to you my family:
Follow your heart, your vision. No matter what. You will feel good knowing that you did your best, and will have few regrets.
Treat others as you would want to be treated. You will reap what you sew.
Wear the guild title, don't beg and lasty - always remember rule# 3 - Have fun my friends, because that's the meaning of AL...

Signing out.

Dear oedid,
I hope for the best in everything you do. You may not be in al now but everyone will remember you and your great leadership. Thank you for making my time in ds so enjoyable. I have learnt alot from you, im surr everyone did. Once again, good luck and take care bro.

-Oehabat

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

warriorromio
05-04-2014, 06:14 AM
Guys its a great run with xbranselx he and I run the tindrin the wild
just two of us
Run the map
Its very slow but its a great run ....
He is a great rouge ..
We both give our best ...
Try to beat our reacord .
Have fun...

warriorromio
05-04-2014, 06:16 AM
Its elite :))

snazzah
05-06-2014, 11:35 PM
Grats! thats excellent :)

warriorromio
05-07-2014, 12:14 AM
Thnx snazz

Jennyoz
05-12-2014, 03:38 PM

Alts are once again allowed to join the Darksiders ranks!

OLD RULES

#4 Recruiting

(a) Recruiters and Officers may recruit level 30+ players.

NEW RULES

#4 Recruiting

(a) Recruiters and Officers may recruit level 30+ players. Alts of a guilded main are permitted. All requests to add characters under 30 must first be made by the guilded main character.

- The following recruiters have been promoted to officer

- Alexanya (41 R)
- Loocheewei (41 S) - Falari (41 R)
- Huntervij (41 S)
- Pslew (41 R)
- Uakenri (41 S)

-The following Officers have unfortunately resigned from thier position

-Allpain (41 S) - Tsukijin (41 S)
- Ladyjm (41 R) - Babyjm (41 S) - Aerosmash (35 W)

Rosekara
05-12-2014, 07:49 PM
Hi there. I am looking for a guild as well. I am new to the game (only level 17 x.x), so I am very inquisitive about, well, everything. I am typically a roleplayer (if anyone knows what that is anymore lol) in these types of games but there doesn't seem to be any others.. I am not competitive, but it doesn't mean I'm not good. I may even surprise you. xD

I have a sense of humor, a big heart, and brain cells. I would like to talk to someone about joining, although I suppose I do not meet the requirements for Darksiders specifically.. My IGN is Rosekara, please consider.

Jennyoz
05-13-2014, 10:37 AM
Hi there. I am looking for a guild as well. I am new to the game (only level 17 x.x), so I am very inquisitive about, well, everything. I am typically a roleplayer (if anyone knows what that is anymore lol) in these types of games but there doesn't seem to be any others.. I am not competitive, but it doesn't mean I'm not good. I may even surprise you. xD

I have a sense of humor, a big heart, and brain cells. I would like to talk to someone about joining, although I suppose I do not meet the requirements for Darksiders specifically.. My IGN is Rosekara, please consider.

Hello Rosekara :) My igns are Jennytank and Maizey, I'll add you so we can chat.

chitgoks
05-17-2014, 08:39 AM
hi guildmates, id like to ask for your help. i do blogging on a side job and i need help getting signups

Find recipes that fit your diet. Create flexible meal plans. Eat like it's the 21st century.

http://fitsmeapp.com/?referral=wuhtevah2k8

pls tell your friends about this. great recipes. food lovers can definitely find the recipes a tasty treat.

thank you! after signing up you only need to activate thru email thats all

Derezzzed
06-03-2014, 09:44 AM
Bump

Candylicks
06-03-2014, 09:49 AM
Congrats to Derezzzed on taking over this ship, you will do a fine job in leadership. You guys have lots of history in the game, good to see still going strong. Good luck with the new client today and upcoming event! From your friends in 'The Collective'.

Derezzzed
06-03-2014, 09:52 AM
Congrats to Derezzzed on taking over this ship, you will do a fine job in leadership. You guys have lots of history in the game, good to see still going strong. Good luck with the new client today and upcoming event! From your friends in 'The Collective'.

Ty candy :) GL to y'all aswell :)

Temarichan
06-03-2014, 11:18 PM
Hey Fellow Darksiders!

I'm back but not really. I just wanted to drop by and say Hi to you all. I see things are still doing ok. I'm glad DS is still in the game and ready. I'm in the guild right now but I won't be on much if hardly at all. I wish you guys and Derez good luck and keep my old guild alive please :)

Tendirin
06-03-2014, 11:19 PM
Hi tema we miss you very much

leeelooo
06-14-2014, 05:14 PM
My Dearest Darksiders,

I've just heard the news about what happened to DS, I'm not really sure exactly whats happened but I wanted to let you all know if there is anything at all myself or OS can do to help please please let me or anyone in OS know. All DS members are invited to come hang out in OS until this has been resolved. DS has always been there to help OS out since I first created OS and I want to extend any help I can for you all.

Your Friends,
Leeelooo & Omniscient Sanctum
GM of OS

Derezzzed
06-14-2014, 06:01 PM
Hey everyone, DS has been disbanded, I'm not sure what happened as of yet, myself & most of the officers are in <The Collective> anyone 35+ is welcome to come there, just PM me IG as for this thread I'm requesting it to be closed, DS was a great guild and we all have memories here that will never forget, I wish everyone the best of wishes in wherever they end up, GL & happy hunting everyone :)

-Derezzzed

Remiem
06-16-2014, 10:12 AM
Closed by request of OP