PDA

View Full Version : Server Down For Maintenance/Update?

Dr_McMerlin
03-25-2013, 09:50 PM
Every time I've tried to play for about the last month, I haven't been able to because the screen always reads "Oh no! The server is currently down for maintenance/update! Please check our forums for info. I checked the forums, but I couldn't find anything, so now I'm asking. What does this mean? My friends are having no problem connecting, and I have trouble believing that maintenance would take a whole month. Has anyone experienced this/does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks in advance!

TheStoic
03-25-2013, 10:34 PM
Lol, for a month, its not a maintenance update its called a major overhaul. Try reinstalling your app, then run it, see if the problem occurs again.

kendevis
03-28-2013, 08:04 AM
I'm getting the same message from Chrome. But i can play on my android phone and on internet explorer too.
Already cleared the cache on chrome. any other hints?

cooljhoker
11-26-2013, 02:25 AM
Arcane Legends Google Chrome Browser always say Oh, no! The server is currently down for maintenance/update!

I Can't Play Arcane Legends.

Zylx
11-26-2013, 03:57 AM
Ive had this same problem when my phone's data connection was all screwy. From what a developer said, it could be caused by your data network/internet connection, as well as an overcrowded server. Basically, it pops up when you are still able to connect to the servers, but your connection is so poor, that it reads back as a maintenence because your system thinks of it as the servers are down. Once my phone's data connection returned to normal, i was able to play again.