PDA

View Full Version : Keep Disconnecting..

Trande
03-25-2013, 10:43 PM
Hello Everybody.. Am could anybody explain me, why is that ? The Problem is when i play on my phone i have connection with one Wifi.. but i get Dc every day, sometimes less, sometimes more.. sometimes its even dcing me every 2 min.. BUT, when i play from my PC i dnt disconnect NEVER .. Why ? im connected to the same Wifi and everything is the same.. but why i keep disconnecting from my phone, but not from PC.

And 1 more question .. amm, i downloaded the game to my other device, it's HTC and everything is fine.. but the prob. is that when i run, i cant spell skills, it automatic stop and only then cast the skills, why ? i can run normally, but i cant spell skills, i need to stop, to spell one.. :/

hotpimp
03-25-2013, 10:52 PM
Delete reinstall, turn device completly off then on, disconnect from your wifi then recconect.

Trande
03-25-2013, 10:55 PM
Delete reinstall, turn device completly off then on, disconnect from your wifi then recconect.

I tried it many times, but nothing... and i dont even lag.. i just run like in wt4, everything is normal and "Crap" ... Dc..

Jackyll
03-25-2013, 11:38 PM
Move the question to technical bugs section. Also put in device details (OS version, hardware etc. etc.)