PDA

View Full Version : Mythic and Arcane...

LwMark
03-25-2013, 11:10 PM
Why did they make 2 rarities? Why didnt they just make arcane items, and put them as drops, or plat store or locked crates?

Vystirch
03-25-2013, 11:12 PM
Sam said somewhere:

Mythic is plat exclusive.

Arcane will be úber rare.

Raxin
03-25-2013, 11:44 PM
Yet myth drops from chests or is the reference pet only?

Vystirch
03-26-2013, 12:03 AM
Yet myth drops from chests or is the reference pet only?

The post I remember wasn't. But it seems that it applies to pets.

LwMark
03-26-2013, 12:42 AM
Ik that but i mean, why not just makem ALL arcane items

gundamsone
03-26-2013, 12:48 AM
just met a player in game with arcane hooks

asked how much he paid...told me got off 1 elite gold chest

Vystirch
03-26-2013, 12:49 AM
Because they want a distinction of rarity. From something easily obtained by plat, and something very hard to untainted by plat I guess...

LwMark
03-26-2013, 12:58 AM
Because they want a distinction of rarity. From something easily obtained by plat, and something very hard to untainted by plat I guess...

They should of just called arcane, platinum instead and made it a silverish plat color

Greencrow
03-26-2013, 02:09 AM

that's what you called lucky .. other elite players open lots of locked crates but still didn't have the chance to get an arcane..
life is not fair :P

Mysticaleagle
03-26-2013, 03:36 AM

Sure. ;)

Energizeric
03-26-2013, 03:53 AM
Sure. ;)

A week after hammerjaw was released, I saw a player standing in Kraag with hammerjaw swiming around him. He was only Level 14, and he had crap gear and I could tell by his stats he was not a good player. This is when cap was 21. So I asked how he got it and he said from a locked crate. I asked him how many he had to open to get it, and he said he got it on the first try, but then opened a few more and got nothing good in those. He seemed oblivious to the fact that the egg was worth millions. When I told him he could have sold it for many millions, he said "oh, I didn't know". So yes, noobs can get lucky too. It's like playing the lottery. It's more likely that the guy who buys 100 tickets every week will win, but it could be the guy who bought his first lottery ticket yesterday.

LwMark
03-26-2013, 04:49 AM
Sure. ;)

A week after hammerjaw was released, I saw a player standing in Kraag with hammerjaw swiming around him. He was only Level 14, and he had crap gear and I could tell by his stats he was not a good player. This is when cap was 21. So I asked how he got it and he said from a locked crate. I asked him how many he had to open to get it, and he said he got it on the first try, but then opened a few more and got nothing good in those. He seemed oblivious to the fact that the egg was worth millions. When I told him he could have sold it for many millions, he said "oh, I didn't know". So yes, noobs can get lucky too. It's like playing the lottery. It's more likely that the guy who buys 100 tickets every week will win, but it could be the guy who bought his first lottery ticket yesterday.

I would of told him to email sts and have them unhatch it, cause he obviously didnt know from what u said, its such a big loss :(
U remember their name?? ?????

ALSO

im pretty pissed.. i spent 1000 plat on locked crates to get glacian or some arcane or mythic item, to fi.d out that were gettin a new pet for 250 plat tomorow, grrrr i woulda just bohght the red one :(((((( so angryyyyyyyy

Mysticaleagle
03-26-2013, 05:36 AM

Lol, didn't need that whole speech. I'm just messing around with Gund.

Bebsi
03-26-2013, 05:58 AM
We know ur a troll ^_^

Mysticaleagle
03-26-2013, 06:05 AM
We know ur a troll ^_^

:disturbed:

Energizeric
03-26-2013, 09:13 AM
Nope, don't remember his name, it was a while back.