PDA

View Full Version : Soo.. whens easter event..?

Jig
03-26-2013, 07:59 AM
I thought Easter even is usually a week early ...

Oskitopee
03-26-2013, 08:09 AM

lakersrockftw
03-26-2013, 08:19 AM
I'm going to be mad if there is none because this is my favorite event more than Christmas Halloween etc.

Oskitopee
03-26-2013, 08:21 AM
this will be my first

DocDoBig
03-26-2013, 08:55 AM
The content update is *probally* this thursday.

Griffinfan
03-26-2013, 09:08 AM
The content update is *probally* this thursday.

Probably*

The update usually comes the thursday before, its always different though

NotYoCookiez
03-26-2013, 09:17 AM
Events never usually come on a Monday or Tuesday.

It's either tomorrow
Or

Thursday

Multibird
03-26-2013, 12:00 PM
Thursday, after 2-3 weeks new cap LOL

tHelonestud
03-26-2013, 05:33 PM
shouldn't take too long just probably take a 15 minute break from working on AL 31 cap, then patch in the old data from 2011 easter

skrapicoco
03-27-2013, 01:42 PM
shouldn't take too long just probably take a 15 minute break from working on AL 31 cap, then patch in the old data from 2011 easter

this might happen like thanksgiving xD

Ujustgotnuked
03-27-2013, 04:13 PM
Yeah, StS if ur reading this thread can u stop just using the same vanities for all of the events??? (Im never here for the christmas or halloween or valentines tho) but for st.patricks all u do is that clover thing, and im irish, and i live in ireland and i want to see more for it, such as a vanity helm of the big green hats people wear in parades or a leprachaun pet that runs around with a pot of gold or SOMETHING different. And perhaps for the easter event make like a vanity pet thats like an easter egg with legs or just rolls or maybe a vanity helm like the easter bunnys head, and to go with that a vanity armor of the easter bunnys body, cuz we havent had much vanity armors compared to helmets and i dunno bring in some sortve a shield, and for all of this i doubt its that hard to do so please, bring in something unique for a change, cause im getting bored of the old stuff.

tHelonestud
03-27-2013, 05:06 PM
it's either old content or nothing
can't really complain about anything at this point

Everyone'sFavMage
03-28-2013, 12:42 AM

LOL

LwMark
03-28-2013, 11:47 AM
Yeah, StS if ur reading this thread can u stop just using the same vanities for all of the events??? (Im never here for the christmas or halloween or valentines tho) but for st.patricks all u do is that clover thing, and im irish, and i live in ireland and i want to see more for it, such as a vanity helm of the big green hats people wear in parades or a leprachaun pet that runs around with a pot of gold or SOMETHING different. And perhaps for the easter event make like a vanity pet thats like an easter egg with legs or just rolls or maybe a vanity helm like the easter bunnys head, and to go with that a vanity armor of the easter bunnys body, cuz we havent had much vanity armors compared to helmets and i dunno bring in some sortve a shield, and for all of this i doubt its that hard to do so please, bring in something unique for a change, cause im getting bored of the old stuff.

Wow they should make vanity armor with littles tails haa

McBain
03-28-2013, 02:00 PM
Keep in mind that for every person who's bored of the the old stuff, there's someone who just started playing and for whom this is all brand new.

Ujustgotnuked
03-28-2013, 02:54 PM
Keep in mind that for every person who's bored of the the old stuff, there's someone who just started playing and for whom this is all brand new.

And those people are wondering why the hell would i spend all this time getting every bunny ear for a white bunny ear which is probably the worst vanity helm in the game. Same as the rest of us, but we also have the old content excuse.

Oskitopee
03-28-2013, 02:56 PM
And those people are wondering why the hell would i spend all this time getting every bunny ear for a white bunny ear which is probably the worst vanity helm in the game. Same as the rest of us, but we also have the old content excuse.

Excuse me, but something that drops peeps can hardly be called the worst vanity helm in the game. :)