PDA

View Full Version : Daily Blessing Vanities

Ebezaanec
03-26-2013, 08:49 AM
I'm not sure if this was already said but maybe the daily blessing vanities could be collected and then traded in for a different, cooler, or stat improving vanity.

Ex: So like I receive 5 red antennas and trade it in for a red/crimson antenna that is on fire. (Maybe fire proc?)
Ex: Or you can trade in the useless vanity shields for a shield that flashes all the emotes over time and maybe even increase your armor?

Just an idea I've been thinking about.

Oskitopee
03-26-2013, 09:09 AM
Devs don't want vanities to have stats. That IS the definition of vanity. But i agree that we SHOULD be able to do something with the useless vanities, maybe trade them?

Schnitzel
03-26-2013, 10:11 PM
Put them in your stash and transfer them to your alts

Caiahar
03-26-2013, 11:30 PM
Devs don't want vanities to have stats. That IS the definition of vanity. But i agree that we SHOULD be able to do something with the useless vanities, maybe trade them?

Ahem...FOUNDERS HELM!!!

Oskitopee
03-27-2013, 08:37 AM
Ahem...FOUNDERS HELM!!!

Yes, I know about that. But ppl got mad about it so they decided no more stats on vanities.

Ujustgotnuked
03-28-2013, 06:44 AM
Ehh if they got mad about it, wouldnt StS just get rid of the stats on founders helm? Because people were only mad about the founders helm, because it was the ONLY vanity with stats, and you had to be there when the game first came out, so if StS actually cared about what we thought, they wouldnt have just stopped putting stats on vanities, they would have wither gotten rid of the stats from founders, or put stats on all vanities, and its funny, because none of these things are hard to do.......but ofcourse we PL players complain about alot of things, but StS either dont care or think differently from any other sensible pocket legends player that enjoy the game and want to see major changes such as forgotten...

Schnitzel
03-28-2013, 07:42 PM
Ahem...FOUNDERS HELM!!!

Yes, I know about that. But ppl got mad about it so they decided no more stats on vanities.
Its just +5 damage and armor. Not much of a difference in pvp and ctf. Elite rings beat it easily
:/