PDA

View Full Version : Vote Best PvE pet

kingoburgo
03-26-2013, 10:31 AM
What is the best pet for Rogue that would contribute to all party to farm faster and overall for elite dungeons. Asking about PvE only
Vote which pet and if you can please explain why:
1. Glacian
2. HammerJaw
3. Slag
4. Malison
5. WrathJaw
6. Kettle
7. Horton

You can vote for 2 pets. Keep it simple. Example:
1. HammerJaw is best, it has good personal buff as well party buff, it's offensive pet and would save your time on farming.
2. Slag would be my 2nd choice. Powerful personal buff +30dex and +10% dmg would make your party farm faster.

Zuzeq
03-26-2013, 10:53 AM
I'll leave Slag out of this, he is boss. Edit: Slag is wack now

Mali: The dodge buff coupled with SV has saved my elite party's life more than a couple times.

Kettle: Speed boost helps party(tanks..lol) get away from elite bosses hardest hits. You know that "red ring/cone of death" the one that warns you "Hey! you might want to move now"...lol.

hippl
03-26-2013, 11:05 AM
1. Mali. Overall balanced. If your party doesn't die, you finish your run fast. smh.
2. HammerJaw/Glacian/Slag. Have never tested..

jtst
03-27-2013, 07:45 AM
1hammerjaw
2glacian
3mali
slag sucks now

zweixii
03-27-2013, 12:58 PM
Here my list,

1) Malison - Overall boost in all stats department (Dex, Str, Int) thus gaining more survivability. The crit and dodge also benefits the rogues.

2) wrathjaw - Nice boost in Dex and Int and the 10% Damage provide higher damage output from skills.

It's a shame that malison still remain the best pet for rogue...

Azepeiete
03-28-2013, 02:44 PM
1-Malison. Great overall stats for great Health, damage, and int boost, with party dodge buff.
2-Kettle. Higher damage, may be better than malison.