PDA

View Full Version : New season foreshadowing

Natrich
03-26-2013, 01:31 PM
Before this season of AL, we were introduced with Ripmaw and later Hammerjaw. Shortly after that, we got news that the next areas would have a pirate theme. And in the case of Hammerjaw, the end boss(Bloodhammer) closely resembles it.

So perhaps the end boss of next season will be some sort of ice beast? (Glacian) And what does that say about what type of maps are coming?

Post your speculations here :)

Greencrow
03-26-2013, 01:43 PM
I read ppl posting it would be in snow mountains ..
if it is then it's awesome :)

and yes, a big GLACIAN i think would be the boss ya-ha!

Darko
03-26-2013, 02:25 PM
I think its mages world, being elemental and all, looks promising.....I hope there is a tough boss that invloves strategy....

Natrich
03-26-2013, 04:46 PM
Well that was quick STS....lol

Zojak
03-26-2013, 07:07 PM
The next expansion for Arcane Legends is coming in Late April! Battle For Nordr

Nordr, the frozen north, is the homeland of the Warrior and his ancestor, the legendary hero Uller. Uller and his companions Himingleva and Vili saved Arlor from a great evil 100 years ago. After discovering the defiled tomb of Himingleva as the source of an artifact that allowed Captain Bloodhammer to wreck havoc on the Kraken Isles, attention turns toward the north and Uller’s burial tomb, deep beneath the Stronghold of Nordr.

Legend goes that Gleipnir, an ancient device created to lock out a great evil, was shattered in to three pieces and each shard was granted to one of the three heroes. That way if the doorway to the ancient evil needed to be unlocked, it had to be a decision made by the three heroes together. That time is long since past, but the power of the three shards of Gleipnir has not waned.

Prepare to journey to Nordr and for the epic battle to be found there!

The Battle for Nordr Features:

* Expands the level cap five levels to 31
* New Nordr adventure areas to explore
*New quests and content that reveal the story of Nordr, the Warrior homeland
* An Arcane Warrior Weapon
* Mythic rarity Chest Armor for all classes
* New monsters to fight
* New items and pets to collect
* ...and much more!

The recently released Glacian the Ice Elemental pet is an indication of what awaits in the frozen land of Nordr.

Over the coming weeks, we will reveal additional details of the Battle for Nordr expansion. Check back to the Official Arcane Legends Announcement Forum and Facebook page regularly to read updates!

Limsi
03-26-2013, 08:23 PM
Here's my first speculation just hours after Glacian's release was announced:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?90773-Glacian-New-pet&highlight=glacian

Jcyee
03-26-2013, 08:27 PM
The recently released Glacian the Ice Elemental pet (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?90800-New-Arcane-Rarity-Pet-Glacian-the-Ice-Elemental) is an indication of what awaits in the frozen land of Nordr.

Quite possibly ;)

Greencrow
03-26-2013, 10:54 PM
April.. please be fast .. please :))

Zanpakuto
03-27-2013, 12:27 AM
I can't wait! Although I don't think I'll be buying glacian anytime soon

I'm willing to bet money that warrior arcane weapon will be a ice hammer with chance to freeze!

Aniscater
03-27-2013, 06:03 AM
The next expansion for Arcane Legends is coming in Late April! Battle For Nordr

Nordr, the frozen north, is the homeland of the Warrior and his ancestor, the legendary hero Uller. Uller and his companions Himingleva and Vili saved Arlor from a great evil 100 years ago. After discovering the defiled tomb of Himingleva as the source of an artifact that allowed Captain Bloodhammer to wreck havoc on the Kraken Isles, attention turns toward the north and Uller’s burial tomb, deep beneath the Stronghold of Nordr.

Legend goes that Gleipnir, an ancient device created to lock out a great evil, was shattered in to three pieces and each shard was granted to one of the three heroes. That way if the doorway to the ancient evil needed to be unlocked, it had to be a decision made by the three heroes together. That time is long since past, but the power of the three shards of Gleipnir has not waned.

Prepare to journey to Nordr and for the epic battle to be found there!

The Battle for Nordr Features:

* Expands the level cap five levels to 31
* New Nordr adventure areas to explore
*New quests and content that reveal the story of Nordr, the Warrior homeland
* An Arcane Warrior Weapon
* Mythic rarity Chest Armor for all classes
* New monsters to fight
* New items and pets to collect
* ...and much more!

The recently released Glacian the Ice Elemental pet is an indication of what awaits in the frozen land of Nordr.

Over the coming weeks, we will reveal additional details of the Battle for Nordr expansion. Check back to the Official Arcane Legends Announcement Forum and Facebook page regularly to read updates!
Please say that's just your imagination:( I want the sorcerer expansion to be the second! I love sorcerers!
And those elementals get sorcerer's magical powers, so I think he's update comes next.

Alhuntrazeck
03-27-2013, 06:27 AM
On the map, north of Ydra, you see an expanse of snowy mountains. that and the patch of land to the far north-east were supposed to be the base of the next expansion. and it's coming (dang, i didn't even reach 26 yet. all that hard work...now i have to get 31k exp?!) by April. It'll be a frozen landscape most probably, and some icy beasts or something will be regular enemies i spose. anyway. here's to the expansion!