View Full Version : question: rogue skills

Bluepinixy
03-26-2013, 02:03 PM
Which skills are best/good for rogue?
Is this an okay selection?
Aimed shot 5/5
razor blades thing 5/5
smoke bomb 5/5
medic 2/5 (I only got the self-heal when charged upgrade because I leave healing to pots, warriors or sorcerers)

Edit: Thanks I switched my Medic for Shadow Pierce :)

Zuzeq
03-26-2013, 02:21 PM
Which skills are best/good for rogue?
Is this an okay selection?
Aimed shot 5/5
razor blades thing 5/5
smoke bomb 5/5
medic 2/5 (I only got the self-heal when charged upgrade because I leave healing to pots, warriors or sorcerers)

If you're more into PVE I'd get rid of Health packs for Trap or Nox Bolt (if you must had Razor).

caosha
03-27-2013, 06:13 AM
Here are my thoughts;

- Aim Shot:
This is our main attack, so it should be always 5/5. All sub-things of them are useful.
Using charged can gives you 1500-2000 damage because of it's %250 of damage.
Using un-charged gives amazing crit because it's %10 crit stacks, so you can reach %60-%70 crit.
(Try it, fire 5 Aim Shot to the space and immediately look you avatar)

- Shadow Piercer:
Can be 4/5. You can leave empty for the first one because it's just a %15 chance.
Others are good because if you use it charged, it can give %10*3=%30 of your health in the middle of the combat.
So you don't have to drop medic packs and try to get them while fighting.

- Razor Shield:
Can be either 2/5 or 3/5. %20 dodge is a must for us and additional 3 sec is a good option.
Both in PvE or PvP it should be activated just after attack.

- Combat Medic:
Can be 3/5. First two is enough in my opinion.
It restores %25+%15 %40 health. If charged, it restores %40*2=%80 of your health.

For PvE; continuously using un-charged Aim Shot and charged Shadow Piercer and between them using your primary weapon (sword generally) gives good results. On boss switch to bow.

For PvP; Aim Shot should be used as charged at first, then use it un-charged.
Razors should be activated for dodge.
Using a bow for main weapon and keep a little bit away from enemies is necessary.
Shadow Piercer can be used to finish or to a escaping enemy.
To deploy health packs, turn your face to the wall or corner and drop packs as charged.

ishyrionek
04-01-2013, 06:17 AM
Pvp:
Aim shot 5, shadow 2 ( healing), medic packs 3-4 ( no need 15% more )
Dex 5, int 5, dmg/str 4-5 ( depending how much u spend on medics), after next patch both :-)

Pvm:
Aim shot 5, trap 4 (20% to no cd, take it on max lvl mb, as last), nox 5, 5 int, either bomb / either dex 5, after next patch both :-)