PDA

View Full Version : Replacement Skills

Battlegrinder
03-26-2013, 03:55 PM
Almost every class has a useless skill. Paladins have Divine Aura and Brute Force, Warriors have Restore, Mages have Frostbite, and I'm sure Rogues and Archers have one or two abilities that no one uses (feel free to post which ones below). I think STS should either replace these skills with more useful ones, or at least fix the problem with the current skill. That way, people could tweak their character to fit the playstyle and tactics they prefer using, instead of dumping points into the same skills everyone else uses.

Schnitzel
03-26-2013, 04:09 PM
The only pointless skill I think for birds is the avian scream
Never could figure out what thats for..
:/

XghostzX
03-26-2013, 06:00 PM
Not really useless skills, but just useless according to people's play style. I wish we had AL's set up where we can choose only 4-5 spells to use, but you can adjust your skill map.

It would make PvP so much more strategic...

If I was soloing while playing FFA (a "1v1 go") I would use these 4 skills: Blessing of Might, Heal, Frost, Fire.

If I was trying to nuke a whole group, I would want the following: Blessing of Might, Lightning, Fire, Icestorm.

If I wanted to be a support class, I would use: Resurrect, Heal, Blessing of vitality, and Fire (maybe switch out Blessing of vitality with Mana shield.)

Notice how I never use the debuff skills. Two pointless skills as you continue to level, it makes no sense to use them. The only reason I still have them in my skill map is because it feels natural to have them (they comfort me for some reason, just to have.) They're my "go-to" when all my other spells are in cool-down. Big picture, though: still useless.

Oskitopee
03-26-2013, 06:37 PM
The only pointless skill I think for birds is the avian scream
Never could figure out what thats for..
:/

If u get it at 5 it removes stun, freeze, and root effects. VERY useful for endgame imo when bear stomps or mage freezes

Oskitopee
03-26-2013, 06:38 PM
(feel free to post which ones below).
Archer mana regen is pointless

Deadbite
03-26-2013, 07:38 PM
Fox hit% buff is useless. fox are dex so they naturally should have ~100+ hit.