PDA

View Full Version : Another One

Oskitopee
03-26-2013, 06:50 PM
AL is getting another cap very soon... in late April
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?90420-Battle-for-Nordr-Expansion-Coming-to-Arcane-Legends-in-Late-April

That's crazy! All of STS's eggs have been put in one basket. It seems like the dev team is eating, sleeping, and breathing AL.

Meanwhile, PL has been forgotten. No desperately needed updates are coming our way. The game that made STS famous is now in the dust.

What do you think? :offended:

TEOKILLO
03-26-2013, 07:01 PM
I think....this is a restate of countless threads

NotYoCookiez
03-26-2013, 07:24 PM
PL is still really fun. We just had a double damage weekend, plat sale, and double exp within a month plus new items in store. Remember that AL level cap is currently only 26 so of course people would cap a lot sooner.

However PL the is 76! That's a lot of levels and stuff to do in between in comparison to AL.

Y O L O
03-26-2013, 08:02 PM
meh i dont play pl so LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
well...i might come back...after devs pay attention to it :)

Zeus
03-26-2013, 08:35 PM
AL is a newborn child.

If they cut off the nurturing attention that it needs, it would turn out like DL. I'm sure once AL is standing on its own two feet and bringing in a steady income, devs will begin fixing the other games.

Jcyee
03-26-2013, 08:38 PM
AL is a newborn child.

If they cut off the nurturing attention that it needs, it would turn out like PL. I'm sure once AL is standing on its own two feet and bringing in a steady income, devs will begin fixing the other games.

Let's hope so...

Caiahar
03-26-2013, 09:14 PM

Lady_Pebbles
03-26-2013, 09:32 PM
DL just got a cap raise. :) Been having hella more fun on there than AL lately & many original members came back. Having a blast so far.

I think PL's waiting* period for another expansion and level cap is a good thing. Gives other players a chance to cap. I would've been capped on PL by now but once again lost interest in that game and moved on. Im sure they are probably working on something for PL & SL. Just takes a long while.

Aracnus
03-26-2013, 09:37 PM
DL just got a cap raise. :) Been having hella more fun on there than AL lately & many original members came back. Having a blast so far.

I think PL's waiting* period for another expansion and level cap is a good thing. Gives other players a chance to cap. I would've been capped on PL by now but once again lost interest in that game and moved on. Im sure they are probably working on something for PL & SL. Just takes a long while.

Emphasis on Long Threnny! :P

Also.. STS has a good thing going with AL.. good cap ideas, making good money from plat options there, and new gameplay experience.. Really great game, though.. I didn't think it could beat SL IMO! (<3 SL)

We can just hop that while they're pumping out goodies for AL.. they're coming up with cap raise ideas for SL, and PL!

Lady_Pebbles
03-26-2013, 09:39 PM
Ikr Aracnus? xD I hate waiting for things like that too so I understand. Very frustrating! But I agree with you, hope they got great things coming for PL & SL (I miss SL).

Roberto077
03-26-2013, 09:54 PM
Please stop with these threads. STS annouced a new DL update coming after the 30 cap for AL. Then after DL, SL and PL will be getting attention. Not to mention the PL update on April 4th.

Waug
03-26-2013, 10:20 PM
What good in it? If they add few recycled dungeons re-painted with other colors, add 1 Set of hybrid koktail of lower level items for each class, and let the players run those dungeons again and again, for ~150000 xps and a bit more advantage to the semi-old players in form of rings.

And after that yahoooo!! Cap has been raised?

Iphoneington
03-26-2013, 10:43 PM
AL is a newborn child.

If they cut off the nurturing attention that it needs, it would turn out like DL. I'm sure once AL is standing on its own two feet and bringing in a steady income, devs will begin fixing the other games. Indeed! AL is a very new game and we should be glad they're adding new things to it. PL is still very fun and I'm sure they'll add new stuff once things balance. :)

lakersrockftw
03-26-2013, 10:47 PM
Robert what do you mean update I haven't seen anything about it. Can you tell me which thread it is in

Roberto077
03-27-2013, 12:04 AM
Robert what do you mean update I haven't seen anything about it. Can you tell me which thread it is in

A dev posted about the DL update in some thread (forget which) and April 4th is PL's 3rd birthday so sonething big is gunna happen.

The past to years have had certain maps become free. Now there are no paid maps, so the must be an alternative.

McBain
03-27-2013, 01:00 AM
Lol, I still haven't even played any of the Kraken campaign and they're updating AL again already? Slow down!

LwMark
03-27-2013, 01:06 AM
Lol, I still haven't even played any of the Kraken campaign and they're updating AL again already? Slow down!

Ikr!!! Im stil level 25 i havent even beat the dead city elite bosses

Dreuefesie
03-27-2013, 04:38 AM
To be honest, I hope that they can stick to only four games. They will get AL up and running in time and then they will be able to expand their other legendary games. Patience is something I hope will pay off for everyone who has stuck with PL.

NotYoCookiez
03-27-2013, 04:42 AM
They should combine all 4 games Into one big MMO (then will be a true MMO) that way everyone is happy :3

canislupis081376
03-27-2013, 04:49 AM
They should combine all 4 games Into one big MMO (then will be a true MMO) that way everyone is happy :3

Humbly have to disagree with you there. Although there are many people that play all or most of the games, I don't think the majority of people would quite get along. On top of that, you have the differences in both chat filters, and the way xp is gained. Thirdly, I don't think their current servers could handle that. Even huge games, with multi-layered servers had problems if there was too much going on.

Dreuefesie
03-27-2013, 04:56 AM
Humbly have to disagree with you there. Although there are many people that play all or most of the games, I don't think the majority of people would quite get along. On top of that, you have the differences in both chat filters, and the way xp is gained. Thirdly, I don't think their current servers could handle that. Even huge games, with multi-layered servers had problems if there was too much going on.

If they did a good job with combining them all I reckon it'd be a very fun mega-game!

Hadec
03-27-2013, 05:47 AM
i didnt play pl in the start just only al
when i started played pl i saw its better for me than al cuz lots of reasons.u can gain gold easier in pl than al..
anyway all i am saying is al i getting too much attention and in 2 months and some days 2 new caps..+ locked crates failure lot of people left al..i left for now too but idk i may be back latez..
bring some same stuff on pl guys lol