PDA

View Full Version : Support...not giving me back my plat....

Caiahar
03-26-2013, 09:00 PM
Hey guys. I sent an email to support on how I bought 15 plat, and accidently used it on locked crate. I accidently touched, and poof, my plats gone. I set the email. And when they replied, they said nothing about my plat. It said there are problems, but they didnt even say anything about if I will get my plat back in the future...

Deadbite
03-26-2013, 09:04 PM
Because there are people who would buy a crate and get nothing and then claim it was an accident and get plat back and try again.

JaytB
03-26-2013, 09:05 PM
E-mail communication between support and you is not supposed to be posted on the forums.

Put your self in their shoes, if they would refund people for 'accidentally' opening locked crates, everyone would want their plat back if they got a crappy item. Would you have asked for your plat back if there came an Arcane item from that chest?

I don't want to sound harsh or anything, but I can understsnd STS' s response.

Edit: Ninja'd

Caiahar
03-26-2013, 09:11 PM
E-mail communication between support and you is not supposed to be posted on the forums.

Put your self in their shoes, if they would refund people for 'accidentally' opening locked crates, everyone would want their plat back if they got a crappy item. Would you have asked for your plat back if there came an Arcane item from that chest?

I don't want to sound harsh or anything, but I can understsnd STS' s response.

Edit: Ninja'd

Well, actually, I would. I also had no idea where else to put it. Sending another email doesnt seem right. Even if I got hooks or something, I would want to refund. I bought the plat for a new character slot.....

Delphina
03-26-2013, 09:22 PM
Thread closed.

6. Private communication between Spacetime Studios members, staff and forum users is not to be made public on these forums or by any other venue.
Please keep private conversations private. You are not permitted to publicize any private correspondence without permission. As such, warnings and bans are not to be discussed on the forum. Such matters shall remain private between Spacetime Studios and the user. Questions or comments concerning warnings and bans will be conveyed through e-mail or private messaging. Likewise, discussions regarding moderator actions are not permitted on the forum. If you have questions regarding a post or thread that has been removed or subject to other moderation, please contact a moderator to discuss it.