PDA

View Full Version : Friend list

utopi
04-27-2010, 10:57 AM
Maybe somebody already talked about it, but I haven't found anything.

Like most of the players I have 3 avatars and so 3 friend lists. I'd like to have only 1, it will be easier for trading and private messages.
Will it be possible to merge all friend lists of one account/server? Maybe just as an option so people who are happy with 3 friend lists can keep it that way.

Radigan
04-27-2010, 11:31 AM
I totally support this, 100%, or at least give the option of merging all of your avatars F-Lists.

Jovians
04-27-2010, 12:04 PM
I like the idea for the option to merge em. I cuz sum ppl make one toon that no one knos so they can play unbothered. :)

Xynasty
04-27-2010, 04:41 PM
This idea is wonderful.

I support that.

Flamin
04-27-2010, 05:11 PM
Exellent idea, I support it. Also players should be able to view the last time their freinds were online. There should be a close friends tab under the friends tab, because I end up adding people I want to remember and also adding actual friends.

PvP
04-27-2010, 07:08 PM
It sounds like a good idea, but later on your friends list on 3 avatars will be so dang packed you won't remember who is who. Also, this won't be one of the major 'problems to fix' for a while, because you can simply add a friend on any other avatar. With the new private update you can send a message saying "hey its so-and-so." Good thinking, but in my opinion this won't be an update soon because you can still cope with the current circumstances.

utopi
04-27-2010, 07:41 PM
I totally agree with you Pvp, it won't be a priority I know that. I just put it as a suggestion cuz I think it would be very handy. We'll see how the new update goes with the stash and pms. Either way I'm sure its gonna be AWESOME