PDA

View Full Version : Clyde or Colton?

Bernocs
03-27-2013, 08:20 AM
Hey I've been debating over whether or not I should go for Clyde or Colton as a pet, being a big damage sorcerer where I just want to kill mobs as quickly as possible! I use Malison now but I want to get one of these or maybe both as backups, any help on who to get? Thanks!

Sporkeh
03-27-2013, 08:55 AM
I use Clyde? Chance for cc n constant crit over waiting for skill is better IMO

Energizeric
03-27-2013, 09:22 AM
I prefer colton for PvP and Clyde for PvE. Main reason is because Clyde's arcane ability of stun doesn't seem to work so well in PvP.

Haligali
03-27-2013, 11:40 AM
I prefer colton for PvP and Clyde for PvE. Main reason is because Clyde's arcane ability of stun doesn't seem to work so well in PvP.

I'm just the opposite, clyde for pvp, more hp, and stun not works always, but when it works its long, and colton for pve because of more dmg. :)

sonvolt
03-27-2013, 02:10 PM
I'm the exact same way, I use clyde for pvp and coltan for pve. The 10% extra damage for coltan helps me clear mobs faster while the extra crit and hp from clyde is better suited for pvp in my opinion.

Excuses
03-27-2013, 03:12 PM
Me too.
Colton in pve for better dmg, mana regen because I think I spend more skills in pve and I can't heal mana a lot in pve(getting aggro) .
Clyde in pvp for more health, and even it doesn't stun a lot, but with a hope.

Bernocs
03-27-2013, 09:55 PM
Thanks all for your input! Since I'm mainly pve ill look more towards Colton

yuriramos
03-29-2013, 10:20 AM
clyde stun doesnt always work, but when it does, its longer

Jed
04-06-2013, 02:46 PM
Yes.

Bootydots
04-06-2013, 03:18 PM
Colton forsure, it has 10% damage and technically about the same crit as clyde if u use arcane ability right on cooldown, plus your party gets the 15% all around quicker for pve.

bluotaku
04-06-2013, 03:44 PM
PvP - Colton. Clyde's ability seems better, but when I'm nuking from a distance, Clyde seems to hang back and not go into the group. It's much easier to utilize Colton's ability since he'll be right next to you anyway, and landing a lightning crit on a rogue is pure joy.

PvE - Switch between the two. They're both equal to me. BTW, Clyde's ability works on bosses.

Valsacar
04-07-2013, 03:03 AM
I like putting the two together, Slag.

But between those two, I did like Clyde, but if you're looking for max damage it has to be Colton. Clydes arcane is really good though, stun bosses (and therefore stop their big red attacks).