PDA

View Full Version : Another What...is.....This...?

Caiahar
03-27-2013, 08:55 AM
Again, another shield. What shield is this? I was lvling up with someone with this shield.

Yich
03-27-2013, 08:57 AM
Shield of gratitude, something about buying maps or playing a long time ago. Someone will probably ninja me and give you a more detailed answer.

Caiahar
03-27-2013, 08:59 AM
Shield of gratitude, something about buying maps or playing a long time ago. Someone will probably ninja me and give you a more detailed answer.

Wha? I thought there was that ugly looking vanity hat with "frozen crown" something when you bought all maps..

Yich
03-27-2013, 09:23 AM
Wha? I thought there was that ugly looking vanity hat with "frozen crown" something when you bought all maps..

Wutever brah, then it has something to do with playing for awhile or buying plat. You cant get it now, leave it at that.

Gaunab
03-27-2013, 09:25 AM
It was given to everyone who purchases 30+ plat before the main spine was made free. Sometime during 56 cap iirc.

CrimsonTider
03-27-2013, 10:38 AM
It was given to everyone who purchases 30+ plat before the main spine was made free. Sometime during 56 cap iirc.

Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner!

NotYoCookiez
03-27-2013, 10:52 AM
Offical thread:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?23896-1-7-1-Content-Update-(57237)&highlight=Shield+gratitude

Also while looking I saw that mysticaldream posted that gratitude shield has 20 armor and 10 health. Lol I didn't know it had stats.

CrimsonTider
03-27-2013, 10:54 AM
Offical thread:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?23896-1-7-1-Content-Update-(57237)&highlight=Shield+gratitude

Also while looking I saw that mysticaldream posted that gratitude shield has 20 armor and 10 health. Lol I didn't know it had stats.

False. Probably David TRYING to be funny. ;)

hemanbeast
03-27-2013, 11:12 AM
False. Probably David TRYING to be funny. ;)

Correction: actually, the shield DID have 20 armor and health, matching the PL shield. People got the PL shield nerfed though, because of the extreme advantage it gave in twinking as a 20 armor vanity...then they nerfed the shield of gratitude. Or maybe those events were other way around...the gratitude shield got nerfed first. I dunno, my memory sucks.

EDIT: Yeah, that thread was before it got nerfed, and holy cow, look at the positivity level change from that thread to these threads these days. WOW. Someone make a before and after! :O

Yich
03-27-2013, 11:29 AM
Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner!

I was so close!

Consolation prize?

NotYoCookiez
03-27-2013, 11:31 AM
Lol yeah he was comparing community shield and shield of gratitude shields stats

CrimsonTider
03-27-2013, 11:33 AM
Correction: actually, the shield DID have 20 armor and health, matching the PL shield. People got the PL shield nerfed though, because of the extreme advantage it gave in twinking as a 20 armor vanity...then they nerfed the shield of gratitude. Or maybe those events were other way around...the gratitude shield got nerfed first. I dunno, my memory sucks.

EDIT: Yeah, that thread was before it got nerfed, and holy cow, look at the positivity level change from that thread to these threads these days. WOW. Someone make a before and after! :O

My "false" was in reference to Notyo's "has." I was attempting to keep a new discussion of "why?" from beginning.

hemanbeast
03-27-2013, 11:35 AM
My "false" was in reference to Notyo's "has." I was attempting to keep a new discussion of "why?" from beginning.
"What?"

fixxx: Ooops I get the gist of what it was you were trying to say. Sorry!