PDA

View Full Version : guild vaults

ravental
03-27-2013, 01:15 PM
I think it would make the game more enjoyable if we had guild vauld to place items and gold for allince and restrict access to guild master and officers to manage and control. Perhaps creat new ranks in guild with diffrent rights

Limsi
03-27-2013, 02:22 PM
This was addressed by a developer once, if I'm not mistaken a month ago. Anyway it would be highly unlikely to implement the vault system as it poses a high risk of scamming. Imagine a person with access to the vault takes the contents and poofs put of thin air. While the concept is to promote charity and create trust, it's better to be safe than sorry! (:

GoodSyntax
03-27-2013, 02:46 PM
A few bad apples ruins it for everybody.

Njsl1ck
04-02-2013, 01:43 AM
This was addressed by a developer once, if I'm not mistaken a month ago. Anyway it would be highly unlikely to implement the vault system as it poses a high risk of scamming. Imagine a person with access to the vault takes the contents and poofs put of thin air. While the concept is to promote charity and create trust, it's better to be safe than sorry! (:
Agree, since greed is all over this game.

Zanpakuto
04-02-2013, 02:26 AM
Maybe a guild weapon loan out vault? Someone can put their items in the library to lend out. Once the loan is over it automatically goes back so the original owner can pick it up. That way theres no scamming and it encourages teamwork! I would never lend my expensive items to people, but wouldn't mind doing it this method! Maybe a pet loan out too?