PDA

View Full Version : Hacking is not good :]

Littlesorc
03-27-2013, 05:59 PM
This game is Good, But some people using Hack tools Right? There just like Freedom to use Hack. But us? using Elite Farming to got some gold ,mythics and much items...
They not follow the TERMS AND AGGREEMENTS?
So Who knows The Hack Don't do it because spacetime studios, is a good MMORPG Game in androids.
So dont Hack, Be a Good Player :untroubled::witless::witless::untroubled:

Arcanee
03-27-2013, 06:02 PM
I dont think them hacks work

Lalarie
03-27-2013, 06:04 PM
This is shouldn't even be said it should be common sense, but yet people still hack... sigh..

Jackyll
03-27-2013, 06:13 PM
the game is server sided, so all these little stupid "hack tools" don't work. they will change the value on your screen but NOT THE VALUE THE SERVER HAS. so it's stupid, pointless and a waste of time.

Mysticaleagle
03-27-2013, 06:14 PM
the game is server sided, so all these little stupid "hack tools" don't work. they will change the value on your screen but NOT THE VALUE THE SERVER HAS. so it's stupid, pointless and a waste of time.

THIS.

rivet
03-27-2013, 09:00 PM
I guess some of you found it yourselves that these hacks on the internet didn't work. Lol!

Zojak
03-27-2013, 09:10 PM
I guess some of you found it yourselves that these hacks on the internet didn't work. Lol!

Lol. It's not hard to know that the game is server side and that you can't hack it. Hai welcome to MMO cheating 101

Samhayne
03-28-2013, 11:23 AM
To close this thread up, I want to address some of the "hacks" that are our there. These generally come in a couple flavors, but they are all fraudulent scams!

1) Account Phishing - the program wants you to enter your account login information. Guess what? They'll steal your account and all your stuff. Don't do it.

2) Watch this Survey - they get you to do some survey or questionnaire with the promise of free gold/platinum. Guess what, you won't get the free gold or platinum and they'll get a couple of cents for your filling out the survey. Total scam - don't fall for it.

3) Promise to hack your gold or platinum. Jekyll had it right when he said:

Never, ever give out your login information or password! It will just lead to your account being stolen. Sadly, we see this all too often :(