PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Daily Blessing time

kcimythgim
03-27-2013, 06:49 PM
I have recently noticed a problem with the daily blessing time across devices. When I play on my Droid Inedible, it has one time that it tells me to come back at. When I go to play on my laptop, it has a different time that is often far off from what it should be. My sister had the same daily blessing time for her Kindle Fire and for my Droid, but the time it told her to come back at was different on her laptop. It seems like the daily blessing time changes when you log in on a mobile device and on a computer.

Ujustgotnuked
03-28-2013, 08:04 AM
Why are you complaining about this? You can get daily blessings alot quicker now :P

Subscriber
03-28-2013, 08:31 AM
I'm sure it has to do with the different time zone the PL servers have and how Chrome supports PL.

Not sure though, just check your daily blessing on your mobile device and everything will be all good?

kcimythgim
03-28-2013, 10:37 AM
Yeah, I just have to do it on my phone. If it's supposed to be at 5 Pm, I'll go on my laptop and it will tell me to come back at a weird time like 3 AM, so it's actually later.

Fusionstrike
03-28-2013, 05:26 PM
Sounds like a bug that used to be present in Chrome when daily blessings first came out. Back then, Chrome times always failed to adjust for timezone, but that got fixed. It looks like maybe you've found some case that's still broken. The devs might be able to do something about it if you post some more info.

- What version of Chrome you have
- What OS you're using
- What timezone your laptop clock is set to

Also the same info for your sister's laptop would be useful too.

P.S. Driod Inedible huh? Do you often feel the urge to eat your phone?

kcimythgim
03-29-2013, 12:38 PM
I'm actually not using Chrome because it isn't working for me. I'm playing it on IE and I'm on the west coast so my time zone is PST. I'm grandfathered in to my phone contract, so I will have unlimited data no matter how any times I renew my contract until I get a new phone. If I get a new phone, then I have to get one of those stupid data plans.

Fusionstrike
03-29-2013, 06:42 PM
Well, sounds like you may have discovered a bug in IE or flash related to time zones then. I bet the weird time you mentioned is for UTC time zone. For fun, you could set your laptop's time zone temporarily to UTC and see if the weird time suddenly lines up with the time your laptop clock says when it's time to get your blessing. Hopefully a dev will drop in and read this thread.