PDA

View Full Version : Best Class?!

SkullCrusher
03-27-2013, 07:47 PM
Hey Guys! Skull here and today i will be making a new thread based on the classes of AL.
Each forum member will be given one vote, just comment "+1 To [Enter Class Name Here]"
Example : +1 To Sorcerers!
Anyways, I'll post information on each class below, don't be shy to vote! :)

SORCERERS
Mainly a support class, but can also dish out a fair amount of damage.
Pros:
1.Can heal tons of lifepoints ( LifeGiver )
2.Has tons of AOE attacks, even the regular auto-attack is AOE.
3.A lot of mana!
Cons:
1.Low health
2.Low armor
Extra Details - As you can see, even though it has low survivability, with Livegiver and its health shield, its not too bad.

WARRIORS
A tank. ( VERY high survivability ) Can take on tons of damage and will survive.
Pros:
1.Very high armor
2.Very high amount of health
3.Can also heal
Cons:
1.Low damage
Extra Details - Although it has very high survivability, it's damage is a bit low.

ROGUES
A damage dealer.
Pros:
1.Very high damage
2.A fair amount of health/mana
3.High DPS ( Damage Per Second )
Cons:
1.Kind of low armor
Extra Details - Rogues are currently the strongest class in AL ( Damage/PvP wise )

This is has been debated by many players and I wanted to finally figure out what you guys think is the best, please vote :)

Votes for Sorcerers : 20.
Votes for Warriors : 10.
Votes for Rogues : 14.

Please feel free to add any more information you have about each class.
Oh and by the way...
Pro - Good things
Cons - Bad things
Just in case you didn't know. :)
-The SkullCrusher Out.

SkullCrusher
03-27-2013, 09:30 PM
Don't be shy guys! LOL.
Vote!!!! :)

Psyche
03-27-2013, 10:13 PM
i don't know about "best" but for me the rogue is most fun to play. so +1 to rogue

Alhuntrazeck
03-27-2013, 10:35 PM
+1 to Sorcerer. Though i have both a rogue and a warrior other than my main sorc, i find the play style of sorcs the best. sorcs ftw!

birdmasta
03-27-2013, 10:40 PM
rogue is not the strongest. pvp wise yes. pve wise def sorceror. time shift, fireball, ice, gale are all op at pve. also sorceror can be extremely pro at pvp just ask energezic, judgement (maifanic) or me. we 3 are amazing sorceror pvpers. (but we used to be better before stun nerf :( )

Redtank
03-27-2013, 10:53 PM
+1 to all,besides sorcerers(never really did get used to them)

Aniscater
03-28-2013, 03:20 AM
+1 to sorcerer
I don't like rogues mana at all, and warrior isn't just for me.
Sorcerer is a nice support class with a good shield and heal, also stunning is my survivalibility:D

xcainnblecterx
03-28-2013, 03:25 AM
+1 to sorc just cause hes on the low end. Also warrios do not have low dmg/dps, saw one with more dmg and dps theb my sorc:/

Greencrow
03-28-2013, 03:25 AM
+1 to war

automagically
03-28-2013, 03:26 AM
Play all 3 classes ...sorc gets my vote

Jellowpy
03-28-2013, 05:05 AM
I vote sorc even though i have rogue and warrior...

Thats it then all those hearsay that sorc are weak are just rumors no need to nerf warriors or specially rogues theb .. Great great

Janini
03-28-2013, 08:07 AM
I think it depends on how you play each class.

For me i would choose rogue :)

GoodSyntax
03-28-2013, 08:32 AM
+1 to Rogues.

Fun, tactical class, massive damage, squishy and mana starved. Fun balance of strength and weakness because they really excel in 1v1, but can quickly exhaust their mana and are constantly getting aggro.

rabidcanary
03-28-2013, 09:05 AM
Warrior for me. I will stand toe to toe with any boss. I wont run or dance, i will just slug it out until my enemy is dead.

gunshadow
03-28-2013, 10:02 AM
I used to like my warrior but I would have to say Rogue is the best.

SkullCrusher
03-28-2013, 01:27 PM
Looks like ROGUES are in the Lead.

tmass
03-28-2013, 03:00 PM
I vote for sorc simply because I like to play them the most

gundamsone
03-28-2013, 04:32 PM
sorc b/c they need moar votes

quanebo
03-28-2013, 04:37 PM
+1 sorcerer

Darko
03-29-2013, 02:11 AM
Haha, just look at this, warriors no where to be found. .. btw a rouges armor is around 850-900 that's not a weakness, when a warrior is 900-1100... they have no weakness

Wowsome
03-29-2013, 02:45 AM
warrior.

Cero
03-29-2013, 02:52 AM
+1 sorc.

pro:
"one shot" stunner
tanker for 2secs.
rogues loves you.

con:
try playing sorc class in pvp.

rivet
03-29-2013, 04:45 AM
Warrior

Toe-to-toe, telephone booth style fighting!

Run, heal, then surprise enemy with auto ss.

Caiahar
03-29-2013, 09:26 AM
Sorcerer

Perroncel
03-29-2013, 10:51 AM
warrior

SkullCrusher
03-29-2013, 10:53 AM
Looks like SORCERERS are in the lead by 4 points!
Keep voting people! :)

Natrich
03-29-2013, 10:56 AM
+1 Warrior. Ive used only 5 mana pots since vb update. Warriors who know what theyre doing still have infinite mana lol.

But sorcerer is the most fun class to play, I will admit

Shiny Celebi
03-29-2013, 10:57 AM
+1 sorcerer
My first class i play :D

KillaSkillz
03-29-2013, 11:24 AM
Best class is the one you like to play most. Easiest and most well rounded is Rogue. They have no weak spot except they want more mana to use more skills.

I play warrior, I just like that type of character, not liking the balancing they do for pvp that affects the playability of the whole game.

Anyways. If I had to advise any and all new players, easiest to play and succeed is picking a rogue. +1.
The other two classes just have more complications to selecting a proper build, and really need the other classes to make it through maps. But a team of 4 rouges can blow through even elite maps, especially if they are each selecting different pets to boost the party. Done right, unstoppable.

Kazillo
03-29-2013, 02:24 PM
I am loyal to the Warrior class, I think it's funny how in PVP rouges kill everything insight while in PVE I watch Rouges drop like flies...

Zuzeq
03-29-2013, 02:36 PM
+1 Tank

lvl 15 Tank= Fun

Capped Assassin= Just work

*Don't PVP anymore so I can't relate to the common/current Tank frustrations.

SkullCrusher
03-29-2013, 02:56 PM
I am suprised to see that sorcerers are in the lead, I thought for sure they would be 3rd place lol.
I thought rogues would be #1, I'm still deciding wether or not rogues are better than sorcerers.
Oh and btw looks like warriors votes are catching up to sorcerers, keep voting guys! :)

Bluepinixy
03-29-2013, 05:33 PM
Although there's no such thing as a 'best class' i'll vote for my fave class
Sorcerer!
I'm a rogue on AL but I've always loved the magic/support classes. Any game, if there is a magic class that is the one I choose first ;) (except for AL cause I thought I should try something new since I always do mages xD)

Soundlesskill
03-29-2013, 08:16 PM
+1 rouge... Just hide behind a tank and BAM! Kills everything, though people may start telling you bull**** because you steal their kills.

Pulkeren
03-29-2013, 08:58 PM
to sorcerers because armor and helm is cheap :)

Pie
03-29-2013, 09:27 PM
+1 rogue

Ephnos
03-29-2013, 11:40 PM
I say warrior+1 I have played with all 3 classes n the one I like the most is warrior, mage is cool to with the high dps but I don't like to be dancing all around the screen to avoid getting killed when I can tank with warrior.:cool:

steven4598124
03-30-2013, 12:29 AM
+1 Sorc the AoE can be boss if mage has high dmg, plus the normal attack with decent dps just adds to his madness with the best heal in the game

ravental
03-30-2013, 06:19 AM
+1 for warrior and sorc. Warriors are serious tanks and can dish out alot of damage and they take mobs to save everyone. But sorcerers are also great. High damage plus verry good skills. Rogue is by far the worst class for me and i have all 3 at lvl 26.
I vote for warrior and sorcerer

SkullCrusher
03-30-2013, 03:09 PM
Keep on voting guys! :)
Don't worry I'm still updating this thread, happy voting! :)
-Skull out.

Argyros
03-30-2013, 03:15 PM
Sorcerer, although I like all of them. I guess it just depends on how skilled a player is.

SirMageR
03-30-2013, 03:31 PM
+1 To Sorcerer! Very fun to play. I do think they are overpowered bc they die real quick but they are fun

Sir Vi
03-30-2013, 08:56 PM
There is no best class/classes. Sts made this game for social firendship thats created when people speaks with each other ny chat for example. My conclution is that there is no best classes there is only classes made for you senses of taste and its adapted to you, nobody else just you taste and personallity. It is like most people say the options are endlessly and now i agree with them about that thought :)

SkullCrusher
03-30-2013, 08:59 PM
Thank you for the comment Sir Vi, and I agree there is no best class. They all have ups and downs.
What I'm doing here is your opinion, what do YOU think is the best class, or what is your favorite class?
Thank you again for you post, I appreciate it. :)
-Skull.

Arcanee
03-30-2013, 09:05 PM
+1 for rogue

Energizeric
03-30-2013, 10:27 PM
Sorcerer is definitely the best class...

-- We got the lowest armor

-- We are the slowest

-- We die very easily

-- We are the worst at PvP

Umm....why is it again that sorcerers are good? LOL

Oh yeah...I remember one....since nobody wants to be a sorcerer our gear is the cheapest! :)

slimchink
03-31-2013, 08:37 AM
Hahaha xD

slimchink
03-31-2013, 08:37 AM
Since Im a rogue..

+1 to Rogue :)

Orageunas
03-31-2013, 12:14 PM
+1 for rogue and mage

Zanpakuto
03-31-2013, 12:31 PM
I vote rogue. Been playing warrior for a few months and thought I was strong with the best equips. Tried rogue recently and even at low level and med equip, it deals so much damage. Stacking critical with aimed shot is like cheating! I was dealing 98%crit with a ribbit around -_-

Jed
03-31-2013, 03:17 PM
+1 to sorc, and not out of pity.
All the aoe and dot of the sorcerer is amazing. In PvE, it blows apart mobs. Warriors are a little slow and rogues can only hit one target at a time. Rogues may be the best in PvP, but sorcerers are probably the most fun.
Just wait, we will become the best class soon.

Energizeric
03-31-2013, 05:07 PM
Just wait, we will become the best class soon.

This reminded me of something... I guess I'm showing my age here, but years ago I used to play RPGs before they were MMOs (games like Ultima, Might and Magic, etc.) -- when you just played alone and not online (yes, there was a time when we had computers but no internet yet). In those games you usually had a whole party of 4 or 5 characters who you controlled. And in general the warriors/knights/fighters were usually the most powerful when you were at lower levels, and when you reached higher levels the mage/sorcerer/wizzard was usually the most powerful, most often because of the powerful AoE spells.

Jed
03-31-2013, 07:21 PM
This reminded me of something... I guess I'm showing my age here, but years ago I used to play RPGs before they were MMOs (games like Ultima, Might and Magic, etc.) -- when you just played alone and not online (yes, there was a time when we had computers but no internet yet). In those games you usually had a whole party of 4 or 5 characters who you controlled. And in general the warriors/knights/fighters were usually the most powerful when you were at lower levels, and when you reached higher levels the mage/sorcerer/wizzard was usually the most powerful, most often because of the powerful AoE spells.
They take more skill to use, but when they are used properly, they kick behind. It seems like there are always those different classes in games. Earlier in AL, mages and rogues seemed pretty weak and warriors were (and kinda still are) the class that requires not much thinking. Just hit the enemies really hard with a hammer and they'll fall.
Makes sense, too. Big strong warrior (Hercules?) is dumb and doesn't need skill to just hit things, rogue takes a little more thinking (need to know how to aim a bow), and the magic class takes more strategy because magic is not to be trifled with.

warriors and rogues will probably hate me for the last part of this post but I don't care

SkullCrusher
03-31-2013, 07:30 PM
Sorcerers have the most votes lol. Btw people, please only vote for one class! I thought for sure rogues would be in the lead, don't worry though. I am still updating the list! Keep on voting people.
-Skull.

mendox
03-31-2013, 09:10 PM
+ 1 for mage

i got all 3 classes, but mage is most fun. love the AoE and crowd controll.

rogue? lame. just run arround and spam aimed shot. especially in pvp.
warrior? since ladt patch so boring to play. slow, low dmg. 0 fun

mage has got so many cool skills, i enjoy it. and u need skill to play a mage, while everybody can be a good warrior or rogue

SkullCrusher
03-31-2013, 09:18 PM
+ 1 for mage

mage has got so many cool skills, i enjoy it. and u need skill to play a mage, while everybody can be a good warrior or rogue
Agreed.

TheStoic
03-31-2013, 09:36 PM
+1 for sorcerer

we are not yet on the brink of extinction. Draw arms smurfies!!!

wowdah
03-31-2013, 09:51 PM
I like all very much but rogue is best

Excuses
03-31-2013, 11:30 PM
Love them all...
But if I have to choose... not rogue. It does nothing but dmg.
The other two gets same point for doing more things to support team which give me more fun to play.

Cero
03-31-2013, 11:45 PM
if "best" means fun to play then sorc class has it all.
rogues&warriors strenght are their weakness.

rogue + spam skills = tadaa! only thing they worry is their mana.
warrior, cant think of any.

sorc, being the class who mostly dies first in clash makes it more challenging to play. every decision must be vital to survive.

im in pvp perspective. sorry:D

bluotaku
04-01-2013, 12:01 AM
+ 1 for mage

I actually think being a good tank takes skill. You can't just spam all your taunts; you need a sense of timing.

With that being said, +1 to sorc for best animations and most fun to play, although I don't think sorc is the strongest.

Excuses
04-01-2013, 12:09 AM
I actually think being a good tank takes skill. You can't just spam all your taunts; you need a sense of timing.

Agreed.
Warriors need to check aggro and time, check party's health to heal, be in good position or make a boss in good position, try to stop skill winding with CS, grab back to position with AT, position for mana regen to party with Veng.... actually doing a lot more things than other classes think.
Just some ppl don't know what to do.

Njsl1ck
04-02-2013, 01:00 AM
They take more skill to use, but when they are used properly, they kick behind. It seems like there are always those different classes in games. Earlier in AL, mages and rogues seemed pretty weak and warriors were (and kinda still are) the class that requires not much thinking. Just hit the enemies really hard with a hammer and they'll fall.
Makes sense, too. Big strong warrior (Hercules?) is dumb and doesn't need skill to just hit things, rogue takes a little more thinking (need to know how to aim a bow), and the magic class takes more strategy because magic is not to be trifled with.

warriors and rogues will probably hate me for the last part of this post but I don't care

What a douche!

Temarichan
04-02-2013, 11:50 AM
I say rogues. Even if they have low armor and health, they have a high chance of dodging attacks.

But I'm not the one to judge. Sorcerers and warriors are extremely powerful and useful too. A rogue cannot just wander into a Watchers Tomb 4 by herself without on or the other.

But my vote would be rogue. Due to their speed and high DPS.