PDA

View Full Version : Problem

Lebowski
04-27-2010, 11:18 AM
Was in a dungeon last night and received the message that my character recieved Croc's Fiery Chain. When I tried to sell at the end it says that it is an item purchased from itunes. I did not purchase this and it is not for my class at all. Any ideas? I checked my iTunes account and sure enough there is a charge for 99c. thanks you

Purearch
04-27-2010, 12:21 PM
Was in a dungeon last night and received the message that my character recieved Croc's Fiery Chain. When I tried to sell at the end it says that it is an item purchased from itunes. I did not purchase this and it is not for my class at all. Any ideas? I checked my iTunes account and sure enough there is a charge for 99c. thanks you

There really is no way this can happen unless u recently purchased something.... Due to the fact that u need to put ur password in before anything can be purchased....

Lebowski
04-27-2010, 12:25 PM
Very strange. Well do you think i will be able to trade it to another character if I start a new one?

Leviticus
04-27-2010, 01:08 PM
i actually had this happen too recently! it is possible.. because i went to sell "Fire-Sword of blood" or whatever it was, and it said "are you sure you wish to liquidate this item purchased in iTunes?"... i was like "wtf? why would i purchase a sword... im an archer.....? hmfff" and just sold it and thought nothing of it..

odd that you mention it... maybe something should be done?.. *hint hint* love you justg.

Futumsh
04-27-2010, 01:18 PM
Lebowski, you were not charged for that item - dark forest and a respec are the only things you've been charged for.

It's just a bug that it says some of these items were purchased from itunes when they weren't, and it's fixed in the update that's currently in review.

Leviticus
04-27-2010, 01:19 PM
ahhh that would make sense, maybe if iTunes items were incorp'd with the loot drops (whether by accident or just for gigs).. then when you went to sell it, PL would think you bought it.

rodger that doods :)

Lebowski
04-27-2010, 01:32 PM
Oh I see now on my purchase history. Appreciate the help guys.

Splurd
04-27-2010, 03:36 PM
waiiiiit you stole your name from that american idol guy didnt you?