PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a fun guild to join? The Blackdagger Brotherhood is a good choice.

torrement
03-27-2013, 10:33 PM
Hello fellow vamps,
My name is Torrement and I am the guild master of the Blackdagger Brotherhood. The guild has been around since last summer. It's been a rough road the guild has survived two rogue officers where all members and recruiters have been kicked out of the guild by said officers. We've rebuilt twice and are in the second rebuild. But we're still here and I'm not a quitter. The guilds name is based on the New York's best seller list book series by J. R. Ward. For those who are familiar with the series kudos to you. To those who are not I'm just gonna say it is a fantastically written series and a must read. Most of the characters that are in the books can be found in the guild. This guild is for the fans of the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. Come join us .
Sincerely your fellow vamp,
Torrement

Anitablakes
03-28-2013, 06:39 AM
Fabulous series of books , my fav in fact ( can't wait for next book due in June I think ) . :-) wonderful name for a guild. The angels series is pretty good too ! Good luck with it.

torrement
04-13-2013, 01:40 PM
I haven't read all all the bdbh books yet but I'm hooked. They are on my must read list.

Viksen
04-19-2013, 02:16 PM
Im in love with this series. Hands down my favorite series ever. Needless to say I was ecstatic to find a guild with the name. Thanks for creating it Torr! I'll be a member until you get too annoyed with my bdb obsession. Lol! Your a great guild leader, I encourage all too join whether you enjoy those beautiful vamp warriors or just like the game.

Team Vishous! ;)