PDA

View Full Version : NERF fbows!!!

Xbuddyjosh
03-27-2013, 11:04 PM
I have seen it in 15 twinks and 35 twinks - fbows are cheats! I made a voodoo mage today and I went to pvp. I fought a bear and mage with reg gears... I killed them both and they both equipped fbows instead of their other gears... Both of them could kill me in two hits! Fbows need to be nerfed bcuz ppl using fbows also results in trolling and farming kills. I'm obviously not gong to just go out and buy myself an fbow, cuz ad u have read I don't have a good opinion on them - they are basically like cheating -.-

^^NERF FBOWS!!!

Below: here is my kdr after a while of fighting mostly fbows! Refer to the above article*

Redtank
03-27-2013, 11:07 PM
Why didn't u quit

Xbuddyjosh
03-27-2013, 11:09 PM
Why didn't u quit

To prove a point...

D-:
03-27-2013, 11:42 PM
This has been mentioned time and time again, they aren't going.

Xbuddyjosh
03-27-2013, 11:44 PM
This has been mentioned time and time again, they aren't going.

Ik - we should keep mentioning until they do

CrimsonTider
03-28-2013, 12:19 AM
Swamp juice provides higher mana regen. I can get to 22. Also, your odds will decrease when fighting more than one person at the time, has nothing to do with forgotten bows.

Everyone'sFavMage
03-28-2013, 01:00 AM
^^^

MightyMicah
03-28-2013, 05:22 AM
Ik - we should keep mentioning until they do

I agree with William Wilberforce. ;)

Yich
03-28-2013, 09:04 AM
Swamp juice provides higher mana regen. I can get to 22. Also, your odds will decrease when fighting more than one person at the time, has nothing to do with forgotten bows.

Wutev crim, any half decent PvPer with a forg is going to beat a pro without one. Obviously 2v1 means something, but he'd have been screwed in a 1v1 as well.

Nerf the forg.

Subscriber
03-28-2013, 09:08 AM
STS should've noticed the fact that every single level uses these forgotten bows to get the upper advantage on basically any other weapon. They should be nerfed definitely.

CrimsonTider
03-28-2013, 09:34 AM
Wutev crim, any half decent PvPer with a forg is going to beat a pro without one. Obviously 2v1 means something, but he'd have been screwed in a 1v1 as well.

Nerf the forg.

Yichy poo, if you read the forums before he posted this, he was looking to buy a Voodoo set 30 min before he posted this and also has had numerous "help!" threads regarding PvP. This shows he is new to PvP. I have also seen a few threads lately showing how, using strategy (whoa!), people using these can be defeated.

I understand the debate and the concerns. I do. But based solely on this thread alone, my response is more than valid.

Roberto077
03-28-2013, 10:26 AM
I want to get rid of all my fbows, but no one likes to buy them unless they're pink, green, or orange.

Oskitopee
03-28-2013, 10:47 AM
I want to get rid of all my fbows, but no one likes to buy them unless they're pink, green, or orange.

I'll take em off your hands for half off cs :wink:

AbsolutePally
03-28-2013, 11:23 AM
Why doesn't some rich person buy as many as possible very quickly and liquidate them! Like frodo taking the ring to the lava. won't be easy but it'll help save pvp.

MightyMicah
03-28-2013, 11:48 AM

Nerf the forg.

I'm with you bro but not all levels are like that. As a 35 Mage I could beat all forgotten bow guys. When you think about, it makes a lot of sense. A Mage is so powerful that it can already nuke without the bow. So why increase damage and decrease armor? The decrease in armor just makes it even easier for someone with a weapon and shield to nuke you.

I got it, that isn't the case at 17. But not all levels are like 17.

Waug
03-28-2013, 11:59 AM
lol fb still an issue, look at me once I posted only one single thread about armv6 devices and it get locked. eww.

keep going IDC anymore

Waug
03-28-2013, 12:17 PM
As a 35 Mage I could beat all forgotten bow guys. When you think about, it makes a lot of sense. A Mage is so powerful that it can already nuke without the bow.

One reason that I always been favor of fbows, that most of the levels birds have been underpowerd, and at few levels bears and mages literally ruled birds I would be really fan of that guy who is against fb and also made voice against the unbalance that I mentioned above, no one did that, implying whoever talk against fb, actually wants favor-ism not the balance, though fbow is not the exact solution but it gave a chance.

p.s. I know every1 making conclusion that I play only wirh fb, that's 100% wrong as I love xbows over fb, and love to see fb in opponent's hand.

Oskitopee
03-28-2013, 12:23 PM
Why doesn't some rich person buy as many as possible very quickly and liquidate them! Like frodo taking the ring to the lava. won't be easy but it'll help save pvp.

Then the ppl who have them will hoard "their preciousssssssssss" and those ppl will dominate pvp. Maybe not dominate but yeah.

Prideeee
03-28-2013, 12:52 PM
What about buffing other pvp items such as Voodoo and holiday items which were used before?

MightyMicah
03-28-2013, 01:47 PM
One reason that I always been favor of fbows, that most of the levels birds have been underpowerd, and at few levels bears and mages literally ruled birds I would be really fan of that guy who is against fb and also made voice against the unbalance that I mentioned above, no one did that, implying whoever talk against fb, actually wants favor-ism not the balance, though fbow is not the exact solution but it gave a chance.

p.s. I know every1 making conclusion that I play only wirh fb, that's 100% wrong as I love xbows over fb, and love to see fb in opponent's hand.

I'm not 100% positive, but it sounds like you're saying the forgotten bows helped balance pvp. This is true but it isn't good. They only made it more balanced in a sense that, whether you have skill or not, you've got a good shot at winning the fight. That's plain ridiculous. When a fight is based on luck, it's no longer fun.

And they wonder why PL is declining...

Bous
03-28-2013, 09:10 PM
Poll vote plawcckksss

xbabybugszx
03-28-2013, 09:35 PM
Quit crying & go with the flow, or just go 51+ where it's more balanced c:

tHelonestud
03-28-2013, 09:44 PM
drop the topic spacetime cares nothing whatsoever about balance
if you hate it that much, just quit
we don't even get any feedback more than editted/deleted posts or bans here. Expect that much in game.

Everyone'sFavMage
03-28-2013, 10:00 PM

This.

floats
03-28-2013, 10:08 PM
Yes, 35 is sooo unbalanced, mages are too op, no gap so a 45 forg mage could join -_- (yes, jop), unfair for the voodoos and copper. Reasons to quit 35 like I did.

tHelonestud
03-29-2013, 03:29 PM

I'm not 100% positive, but it sounds like you're saying the forgotten bows helped balance pvp. This is true but it isn't good. They only made it more balanced in a sense that, whether you have skill or not, you've got a good shot at winning the fight. That's plain ridiculous. When a fight is based on luck, it's no longer fun.

And they wonder why PL is declining...
They actually did bring dexterity birds as a real contender in many levels, pure dexterity birds were terrible before level 41 approximately. These bows were not the solution but I can see why someone would see it that way.

Kixxler
03-29-2013, 05:56 PM
Let's just keep persistently whining and complaining so Spacetime finally nerfs the forg bows.

TEOKILLO
03-29-2013, 05:58 PM
I think fbows are fine, they actually make low lvls contribute damage in PvE and less power leveling is needed, in PvP, "if you cant beat em, join em"

billybob1
03-29-2013, 06:02 PM
wuts n fbow?

Sryyoulose
03-29-2013, 06:16 PM
Kite... You win Fbows are good, but not that good... Skill will win in the end.

razerfingers
03-29-2013, 06:18 PM
lol, sorry but you just suck at pvp. my mages kdr is 155-189 using wand and i got a fbow to troll with so its not the bow thts op its someone not knowing how to pvp that makes them op..

Sryyoulose
03-29-2013, 06:24 PM
Razer... Are you bragging about a negative kdr?
Because that's a first.

Yich
03-29-2013, 07:25 PM
I think fbows are fine, they actually make low lvls contribute damage in PvE and less power leveling is needed, in PvP, "if you cant beat em, join em"

If you can't beat a clearly overpowered class, ditch the hundreds of hours you spent in PvP on your class and just start afresh.

^Basically what you just said.

NotYoCookiez
03-29-2013, 07:33 PM
Let's just keep persistently whining and complaining so Spacetime finally nerfs the forg bows.

Or until they banned everyone

TEOKILLO
03-29-2013, 07:39 PM

If you can't beat a clearly overpowered class, ditch the hundreds of hours you spent in PvP on your class and just start afresh.

^Basically what you just said.

Thats exactly what i meant:) adapt to survive

MightyMicah
03-29-2013, 08:34 PM

Key word- "Whining"

There is such a thing as persistency which is good. In another thread I called someone William Wilberforce-The guy who ended slavery in Britian after persistently presenting his bill for years. Persistency is good, while whining is bad. I wish people on these forums knew the difference.

OverkillED
03-30-2013, 04:39 AM

If you think dex birds were underpowered, then you haven't seen Healingwater pre forg. They were also very good at 18 with candles/toymans if you have skill. Warbirds at 30/35 were quite good. Dex birds at 50 cap and 56 cap were great as well.

Then again, forgotten bows wouldn't be an friggin issue if health pools overall were greatly increased, and dodge was nerfed.

razerfingers
03-31-2013, 02:26 PM
Razer... Are you bragging about a negative kdr?
Because that's a first.

Yes sir i am. Infact my bear has 172-207 lol.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall