PDA

View Full Version : who thinks stuff on auction should only cost as much as they were originally

raijinto
03-27-2013, 11:18 PM
Ok i been seeing stuff like napalm now cost 250k and up my friends who played for more than a year said napalm used to only cost 50k and that even other stuff are overpriced compared to last year i think we should be more fair by making them cost as much as they were last year and not overpriced as now

Battlegrinder
03-28-2013, 10:51 AM
The price in CS is set by the market. Napalms cost 250k because that is what people are will to pay for them.

And besides, STS can't do much about the price of items in the CS. If they wanted the adjust the price, the only way to do that would be to increase the number of napalms on the market by increasing drop rates by a significant factor, which STS won't do because the player base would go ballistic if their collection of imaginary space guns wasn't worth as much imaginary space money.

FluidShot
03-28-2013, 10:53 AM
the player base would go ballistic if their collection of imaginary space guns wasn't worth as much imaginary space money.

Haha. So sad... But so true...

As well as what people will pay for them, it is their use that drives the prices up.
Right as Scorn II came out, people were selling napalms because they expected a better weapon to come with Level 46, that was also AOE.
When no such weapon existed, people realized that Napalms remained the best weapon in the game, and generally, better than the Scorn II weapons, for basic runs.
I bought my Bioneural Napalm for 26k in Auction a few days after Scorn II was released, and now it is worth 250k.

Just My Opinion...

raijinto
03-28-2013, 05:14 PM
I see but how about if their drop rates slightly increased to say 10% rather than the 1% droprate so that it is worth only 70k?

raijinto
03-29-2013, 10:47 PM
What if sts made it so that max set price can only reach 99k? Which wil make it much more afordable lol

raijinto
03-29-2013, 10:49 PM
Just an opinion.as well and suggestion

bmendonc
04-17-2013, 10:33 AM
raij got a good idea, don't put it down, increase the drop rate, considering, its gonna soon be worth less due to the new lvl cap

raijinto
04-21-2013, 02:33 PM
Dude my name is raijin

raijinto
04-21-2013, 02:35 PM
I hate name abbreviations ther painful to see

Itoopeo
04-23-2013, 03:17 AM
What if sts made it so that max set price can only reach 99k? Which wil make it much more afordable lol

Raj, explain how would they do that

raijinto
04-24-2013, 12:15 AM
Im not raj i am raijin cant you see the i before the J?

Battlegrinder
04-24-2013, 10:51 AM
Im not raj i am raijin cant you see the i before the J?

Given how many people here are posting from phones, and how small text can look even on a large phone like a Galaxy note, its entirely possible that people have a hard time seeing the difference.

I hate name abbreviations ther painful to see

People here abbreviate names all the time. Mine frequently gets hacked down to just "battle" Finnman's is shortened to "fin" a lot, ect. If you don't like abbreviations, there's not much you can do, aside from changing your name to something shorter and easier for people to spell. Regarding the above, since a lot of people abbreviate, "Raj" is probably what they'll decide to do, since "rai" just sounds....off to a lot of English speakers.

raijinto
04-25-2013, 10:10 AM
I see thank you for clearing my misunderstandment

murfseye
05-02-2013, 07:07 PM
Lame enough you have to buy extra sell slots. But the price of selling items is crazy especially when liquidating item give such a low price 7 creds for my napalm of dm... just wow