PDA

View Full Version : PvP Sandbox Mode Suggestion!

Oskitopee
03-28-2013, 10:06 AM
Wouldn't it be great if we could have a SANDBOX version of every PvP map in the game? A mode in which we could try out new gear, skills, etc. without any penalty?

Sandbox mode features would be like this:
-FREE respecs until u leave the sandbox map. Your original skill allocation would return as soon as you leave the map.
-Kills/deaths wouldn't count. That way, everyone could try out gear and stuff without being penalized. Rushing wouldn't matter in these maps, as nobody would care. People would play just for fun for hours on these maps.

Chiti
03-28-2013, 01:06 PM
And you won't see the 'gf' symbol.
Gf

cookiez
03-28-2013, 01:40 PM
YES!

Oskitopee
03-28-2013, 05:37 PM
It would solve rushing, teaming, spawning, and countless other problems. The drama would be gone too.

XghostzX
03-28-2013, 06:18 PM
It would solve rushing, teaming, spawning, and countless other problems. The drama would be gone too.

Not really, unfortunately.

I enjoy PvPing, and I enjoy getting my stats even further. Therefor I will join games that aren't related to a Sandbox.

Rushers/teamers/spawners will still be where they are.

Drama is impossible to get rid of. It's a natural part of life, and it occurs everywhere.

Oskitopee
03-28-2013, 06:23 PM
Not really, unfortunately.

I enjoy PvPing, and I enjoy getting my stats even further. Therefor I will join games that aren't related to a Sandbox.

Rushers/teamers/spawners will still be where they are.

Drama is impossible to get rid of. It's a natural part of life, and it occurs everywhere.

Still though, ppl wouldn't say "u rushed me" or stuff like that in an area where it doesn't count as much as they do now. While i do agree that not ALL problems will be cured and that there still will be problems, I'm just suggesting that a few unpleasant areas of PvP could be reduced, not eliminated, in sandbox areas.

It would solve rushing, teaming, spawning, and countless other problems. The drama would be gone, too.
I worded this a bit wrong...should have said "alleviate" instead of solve and "reduced" instead of "gone"

Anegriv
03-28-2013, 07:18 PM
This would be awesome

Everyone'sFavMage
03-28-2013, 10:14 PM
I would love this. Especially just for the free respecs and so you could practice with different builds and gear without paying so much plat. It would be a nice addition to pvp.

Subscriber
03-29-2013, 06:29 AM
A majority of games have a 'sandbox' mode, good suggstion, I dig it.

Although drama and rage wouldn't be removed (as said by Ghost) it'd rather be lessened.

Oskitopee
03-29-2013, 08:14 AM
A majority of games have a 'sandbox' mode, good suggstion, I dig it.

Although drama and rage wouldn't be removed (as said by Ghost) it'd rather be lessened.

Yeah that's what i meant to say.

Itoopeo
03-29-2013, 08:26 AM
+1!

kcimythgim
03-29-2013, 11:22 AM
Love this idea! It would be a great way to experiment and try new builds without penalty.

Chickenrunnn
03-29-2013, 11:33 AM
Hello everyone :)

I had spoken about it already the 4/27/2012 : a "pvp training room idea".

It sounds like your idea, except there isn't the free respect thing - thing that devs will never make - :)

Here is the link to it ^^
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?56571-PvP-Training-Room-THE-pvp-training-revolution-idea!&highlight=training

Hello there !

I've got an idea for a long time, and I think it would improve pvp training by 100 :D Here it is :

Map Attributes :

It would be a map called "PvP Training Day !"

Kills and the death wouldn't count first of all ==> It would permit to try combos, without having to give a free after the opponent's death, and then, avoid killing PvP K/D..

Secondly, all LvLs could be training together, a lvl5 with a lvl66 for example, who could teach him the basics

Thirdly, you could access it threw guild hall tiers 3.

Do you think it's a good idea? :) I really think it would improve PvP training. Post ur reactions/ideas below please :D ^^

Cya :) :banana:

Cya :)

Oskitopee
03-29-2013, 11:37 AM
Hello everyone :)

I had spoken about it already the 4/27/2012 : a "pvp training room idea".

It sounds like your idea, except there isn't the free respect thing - thing that devs will never make - :)

Here is the link to it ^^
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?56571-PvP-Training-Room-THE-pvp-training-revolution-idea!&highlight=training

Cya :)

Had no idea. Guess great minds think alike, eh?

XghostzX
03-30-2013, 11:25 AM
Still though, ppl wouldn't say "u rushed me" or stuff like that in an area where it doesn't count as much as they do now. While i do agree that not ALL problems will be cured and that there still will be problems, I'm just suggesting that a few unpleasant areas of PvP could be reduced, not eliminated, in sandbox areas.

I worded this a bit wrong...should have said "alleviate" instead of solve and "reduced" instead of "gone"

Nah it's cool :)

Every suggestion needs criticism, otherwise we might as well implement everything that's suggested.