PDA

View Full Version : Only 2H weapons?

kendevis
03-28-2013, 11:04 AM
Hello all. I'm very new to this game.. As of now I'm just level 12..

But I'm wondering: Warriors can only use 2Hands weapons? Any chances for 1h + shield? I see a 1H+shield selling for platinum.. but is it real or just vanity?

Thanks in advance..

Aplyed
03-28-2013, 11:44 AM
There is no one handed sword just the ones u see with shields. You can fight with them they do have stats . They don't have vanity weapons in arcane legends . Also check the Cs/auction house . Search Blood guard and u will find your self a sword and shield combo.

wolfkult
03-28-2013, 12:01 PM
What Aplyed said but one note is that 1H+shield combos will typically have much lower damage (but faster speed so comparable DPS) and have a +armor bonus to emulate the fact that you have better defense.

Your "damage" translates to better skill damage where as better DPS means better default attack damage.

kendevis
03-29-2013, 04:17 AM
Yesterday i found a cheap Blood Guard on AH and i bounght it. It requires level 26.. I'm just 13 so i will try it very later :)

BTW: is 26 actually the maximum level?

earhole
03-29-2013, 05:58 AM
Yesterday i found a cheap Blood Guard on AH and i bounght it. It requires level 26.. I'm just 13 so i will try it very later :)

BTW: is 26 actually the maximum level?

The proc on blood guard kinda sucks. Small heal on CHARGED attacks :(

wolfkult
03-29-2013, 08:59 AM
There are also Ember Aegis and Firewall/Fire Guard for s/s combos probably a lot more but those are the only other I know off the top of my head.