PDA

View Full Version : #Lalarie2013

vholt
03-28-2013, 02:35 PM
You heard of #Kony2012, and #Yolo, and #Swaq. Well this is all of those combined. Except without, child soldiers, kony, it's in 2013, and there's no yolo. IT'S NOTHING LIKE IT. THIS IS #LALARIE2013

If you don't know Lalarie, you don't know Ialarie. And if you don't know Ialarie you don't know Lalarie! Look for Ialarie in-game now and you'll find the best AL player ever?!?! But did you know Lalarie has a foundation?? YEP. Lalarie likes to collect donations for the Lalarie Foundation™. This money will go to towards the development of the LalarieFoundation Guild! Thats right, it's for a good cause!

What's the LalarieFoundation's purpose?

For too long, Arlor has been swarmed with goblins, skeletons, necromancers, trolls and more! It is time that we stand up and fight back! The LalarieFoundation is a training guild for the Lalarie Army! What the guild serves to do is ASSIST (not boost) newbies in their Arcane Legends Adventure. Newbies can look for a guild member, by looking for the title, and ask for help. Members of the LalarieFoundation will be glad to party up and give you a hand. All levels are welcome so they will assist their corresponding level. I.E. Level 15 helping a level 15.. Etc
We must build the Lalarie Army to fight against the enemies of Arlor!

Show you are supporter of #Lalarie2013! Spread the word! Represent yourself with... PURPLE FONT!

You can donate to IGN: TBA

Remember

#Lalarie2013

Lalarie
03-28-2013, 02:37 PM
._.

vholt
03-28-2013, 02:38 PM
._.

Wow thanks Lalarie for coming up with this brilliant idea. Good luck! #Lalarie2013

SkullCrusher
03-28-2013, 02:39 PM
LOL @ Lalarie's Sig!

Greencrow
03-28-2013, 02:40 PM
(Y) #Lalarie2013

Nah, I want to join but I cant leave my guild :)
maybe I can donate lol ^_^

Lalarie
03-28-2013, 02:41 PM
Wow thanks Lalarie for coming up with this brilliant idea. Good luck! #Lalarie2013

I'm pretty sure u came up with that...

Ikr @ Skull

Greencrow
03-28-2013, 02:41 PM
LOL @ Lalarie's Sig!

If I see delphina or sam in ctf pvp I will do my best to kill them and also make that banner ^_^

Mysticaleagle
03-28-2013, 02:43 PM
You heard of #Kony2012, and #Yolo, and #Swaq. Well this is all of those combined. Except without, child soldiers, kony, it's in 2013, and there's no yolo. IT'S NOTHING LIKE IT. THIS IS #LALARIE2013

If you don't know Lalarie, you don't know Ialarie. And if you don't know Ialarie you don't know Lalarie! Look for Ialarie in-game now and you'll find the best AL player ever?!?! But did you know Lalarie has a foundation?? YEP. Lalarie likes to collect donations for the Lalarie Foundation™. This money will go to towards the development of the LalarieFoundation Guild! Thats right, it's for a good cause!

What's the LalarieFoundation's purpose?

For too long, Arlor has been swarmed with goblins, skeletons, necromancers, trolls and more! It is time that we stand up and fight back! The LalarieFoundation is a training guild for the Lalarie Army! What the guild serves to do is ASSIST (not boost) newbies in their Arcane Legends Adventure. Newbies can look for a guild member, by looking for the title, and ask for help. Members of the LalarieFoundation will be glad to party up and give you a hand. All levels are welcome so they will assist their corresponding level. I.E. Level 15 helping a level 15.. Etc
We must build the Lalarie Army to fight against the enemies of Arlor!

Show you are supporter of #Lalarie2013! Spread the word! Represent yourself with... PURPLE FONT!

You can donate to IGN: TBH

Remember

#Lalarie2013

I counted 16 Lalarie's. O.o

vholt
03-28-2013, 02:43 PM
I'm pretty sure u came up with that...

Ikr @ Skull

But the Lalarie Foundation™ :(

vholt
03-28-2013, 02:44 PM
I counted 17 Lalarie's. O.o

LOL, didnt think it'd be THAT much

Lalarie
03-28-2013, 02:46 PM
But the Lalarie Foundation™ :(

Helicopter
03-28-2013, 10:14 PM
I counted 16 Lalarie's. O.o

17 XD Look at the bottom

Spicy1
03-28-2013, 10:40 PM
17 XD Look at the bottom

Actually only 14. Three of those what Mysticaleagle bolded are Ialarie (with i as a first letter).

SkullCrusher
03-28-2013, 10:47 PM
Lol who cares, lets just say its a lot of "Lalaries".
And Lalarie, did you really kill Delphina in PvP lol?

Lalarie
03-28-2013, 11:30 PM
Lol who cares, lets just say its a lot of "Lalaries".
And Lalarie, did you really kill Delphina in PvP lol?

Yep! I have the screenshot too!

Mysticaleagle
03-29-2013, 04:12 AM
Actually only 14. Three of those what Mysticaleagle bolded are Ialarie (with i as a first letter).

Same thing.

Arcanee
03-29-2013, 06:19 PM
Ialarie Is not the best ever -_- but ill participate :) only because Ialarie is the coolest person ever ;)