PDA

View Full Version : Discontinued?

Xbuddyjosh
03-28-2013, 04:16 PM
I have this dual wield that I bought with plat a while ago. Today I noticed it had become tradeable. I went to the plat store to see if it was there. It was gone from the plat store. Does this mean it is now discontinued?

hotpimp
03-28-2013, 04:18 PM
Pretty sure thats a drop.

Yich
03-28-2013, 04:18 PM
Id guess yes, but I dont know.

Xbuddyjosh
03-28-2013, 06:27 PM
Pretty sure thats a drop.

Did they like make it a drop recently? Cuz I definitely bought those with plat... See the pic below*

Xbuddyjosh
03-28-2013, 09:58 PM
So would y'all say its discontinued? Devs?

LwMark
03-29-2013, 12:18 AM
Well is it tradeable? If its not then well its dic, but kinda pointless cause it looks like another wep (or maybr others cause just renamed)

KingFu
03-29-2013, 01:16 AM
Yes, discontinued. Similar to how the wammos were plat items then later taken out of the store and made tradable.

Hey Lw! You should tell the devs you bought one and ask them to recover these too!

LwMark
03-29-2013, 01:30 AM
Yes, discontinued. Similar to how the wammos were plat items then later taken out of the store and made tradable.

Hey Lw! You should tell the devs you bought one and ask them to recover these too!

Funny thing is wammos show up in history, they wont recover if its not in history, devs can find out ANY item u ever had, sorry but no way gettin around it, sorry to burst ur bubble

Edit:
Even if i didnt buy it personally with plat, devs dont recover items u never had (which) they can see, i personally have 3 white wammos, and many diffrent grey wammos, the white wammos which are reffering to , 2 gold bought, 1 was recovered from Gnosis, because me and a fellow player traded and when i went to go look for it, it was gone, i emailed support and had the other player email support, gnosis noticed we did the trade and gold went into his account but when wammo was transfered to me it dissapeared, (similar to what has happened to Apollos gold bow and some othrr items that just DISSAPEAR) ALL the stuff i have/had was earned with gold coins, even if u or anyone else dont wana believe it, its all from gold, spent maybe.80-100$ on this game just for some vanities and player maps, dats it. :)

dudetus
03-29-2013, 12:40 PM

Don't be silly Myst, Lw is a Founder and he knows how these things work.

Sryyoulose
03-29-2013, 12:43 PM
Lw is Whammo discontinued master of whammoness

LwMark
03-29-2013, 03:19 PM

Don't be silly Myst, Lw is a Founder and he knows how these things work.
I got more then that to ;)

tHelonestud
03-29-2013, 03:37 PM
Good stories here. Thanks for the laughs.

LwMark
03-30-2013, 12:16 AM
Jelly

Xbuddyjosh
03-30-2013, 12:19 AM
Totally derailed I'm not even gonna try lol

小孩子
03-30-2013, 02:48 AM
David iz proh