PDA

View Full Version : PleasePLEASE! Put in purchase conformation.

DarkRazanah
03-28-2013, 04:59 PM
I don't buy platinum, but I use the free offers, so my platinum comes in small am mounts and over long periods of time.
I hate, hate, HATE!! that there is no purchase conformation for elixers, and pets, and anything that can be bought with platinum. This is a horrible mistake, and I am really sick of wasting my platinum on stupid elixers.
If you developers can do many thing at all, please fix this!!!

GoodSyntax
03-28-2013, 06:08 PM
I've burned a lot of plat when claiming from Klaas or Shazbot and tapping to dismiss the animation, only to find out I purchased a timer bypass; not exactly what I wanted to do.

Oh well, taught me to tap somewhere else, not over the bypass button when the animation is playing. It's just that sometimes, in my haste, I forget.

Serancha
03-31-2013, 06:12 AM
I also wasted 5 plat on a revenge buff revive on seas because of a slipped finger - not to mention that damn popup elixir list that is so easy to hit by mistake. People will buy the items if they want, but making accidental purchases so convenient makes me want to leave my platinum balance on 0 to avoid wasting money. I'm sure i'm not the only one.

Rare
03-31-2013, 06:24 AM
Yeah this has been mentioned many many times. Honestly I don't think anything will be done about it.

SkullCrusher
03-31-2013, 01:22 PM
I can't agree more on this idea, I have wasted so much platinum on stupid things, please add this Devs :)

PoisonThorne
04-01-2013, 01:04 AM
I agree also. Esp since I am having the problem of the elixir thing popping up at random while Im trying to move. I would never purchase a 15 min loot reroll in the first place, much less when I am just standing around talking to guild members or a friend. I have wasted a ton of platinum the last few days since this bug started happening. So much so that I'm stuck playing on pc for now so I can't accidentally do it again. Stupid!