PDA

View Full Version : Founders Mystery Chest

DarkRazanah
03-28-2013, 05:16 PM
I got one when I started the game. I opened my inventory and saw it and I tapped open. Two seconds later I received a lovely message that said..."Founder's Mystery Chest has been removed from your inventory." I never got to see what was inside :'(
I emailed the Devs, but they sorta avoided the topic.
Anyone else get one?

Caiahar
03-28-2013, 05:32 PM
Well, techinacally, founders are ppl who first play the game in the early times. I haven't got one, I played AL as soon as it came out.

DocDoBig
03-28-2013, 05:50 PM
Well, techinacally, founders are ppl who first play the game in the early times. I haven't got one, I played AL as soon as it came out.

:confused: Why don't you have/had one then ?

Slcinuup
03-28-2013, 05:55 PM
Like this?

GoodSyntax
03-28-2013, 05:55 PM
I didn't get one either, and I've been on from the day it became available for Android.

Swede
03-28-2013, 06:04 PM
Actually, that's a tutorial only chest that wasn't supposed to make it outside the tutorial but somehow did anyway, so we put in a trigger that cleaned it up. It didn't contain anything useful (for anyone post level 2) and was just used to do the store tutorial that used to be in the tavern.

There was a real Founder's Mystery Chest at one point but the one you guys had forcibly removed is not it, I just got lazy and didn't change the name on the tutorial chest since it wasn't supposed to ever be visible.

Sorry. :(

Mysticaleagle
03-28-2013, 06:06 PM
I just got lazy and didn't change the name on the tutorial chest since it wasn't supposed to ever be visible.

Sorry. :(

Bad Swede. BAD SWEDE!

DarkRazanah
03-28-2013, 10:17 PM
Haha, and that is a funny story I can now tell my Guild mates!
!o!