PDA

View Full Version : Plasm, icy and bone ears

Itoopeo
03-28-2013, 06:23 PM
So i have been farming for those ears now for 5 and half hours. And i haven't dropped any of those. Also i asked from guild if anyone have completed the easter guest yet, and everyone said that they got all, but need to find plasm, ice and bone ears. Those are only ones. Many players are farming for those and no one dropped yet.
I think STS may have forgot to add those ears to bosses loot drops, or their drop rate is more rare than squid buddys (which is extremely rare). I am first one to report about this so i hope STS gives me little reward about this like all dropable ears.........

I hope this gets fixed soon!

-Fin

FluidShot
03-28-2013, 11:40 PM
I am first one to report about this so i hope STS gives me little reward about this like all dropable ears.........

Can't tell if you're kidding or not...
If you're not kidding, then just because you were less patient than everyone else doesn't mean you should be rewarded.

However yes, I agree. 3 hours of runs and no drop for me either.

Itoopeo
03-29-2013, 03:45 AM
Friend farmed for 7 hours. And got nothing. My guild farmed trough night with group of 5 players (ppl joined and left so runs were going trough night but no one farmed full time) and nothing droped. I seriously think that STS forgot to add those ears

Shonex
03-29-2013, 08:53 AM
I farmed for 6 hours straight and nothing...I haven`t seen a player who has completed this quest, their drop rate must be like 0.00% :grey:

Snick
03-29-2013, 09:49 AM
So i have been farming for those ears now for 5 and half hours. And i haven't dropped any of those. Also i asked from guild if anyone have completed the easter guest yet, and everyone said that they got all, but need to find plasm, ice and bone ears. Those are only ones. Many players are farming for those and no one dropped yet.
I think STS may have forgot to add those ears to bosses loot drops, or their drop rate is more rare than squid buddys (which is extremely rare). I am first one to report about this so i hope STS gives me little reward about this like all dropable ears.........

I hope this gets fixed soon!

-Fin

Thanks for posting about this. I have noticed the same thing.

Aracnus
03-29-2013, 10:01 AM
I farmed for 6 hours straight and nothing...I haven`t seen a player who has completed this quest, their drop rate must be like 0.00% :grey:

It was messed up last year for the first day of the event.. STS will have to fix drop rate again..

And, you obviously haven't seen me yet Shone, because i have 2 White Rabbit Heads :P

Itoopeo
03-29-2013, 10:35 AM
Can i reroll to vanity?

FluidShot
03-29-2013, 11:10 AM
Doubt it. Normal vanities don't reroll either.

Lojack
03-29-2013, 11:52 AM
This is fixed

lazzater
03-30-2013, 12:09 AM
have been farming these all day on friday the 29th did about 100 runs through the incubator, not one rare rabbit helm

lazzater
03-30-2013, 01:22 AM
This is fixed

well i dont know about this, did another 50 runs after seeing this post, still no helms, world of warcraft was never this bad, thinking of going back to that game, sheesh

Uzii
03-30-2013, 09:39 AM
Thers players who looted it. Before the drops were so rare no one had those heads. Now u can see ppl running on base wearing them.

Its all abt luck. And u just didnt find that urs...

Shonex
03-30-2013, 12:29 PM
This is fixed
Great,I have the white rabbit head now :D

lazzater
04-01-2013, 12:59 AM
been killing bosses all weekend, lost count not one rare helmet drop, what a joke

Itoopeo
04-01-2013, 03:42 AM
My friend has been farming almost non stop for 3 days now. He wants to get single drop only. Raptyle farmed 10 runs and dropped bone ears. One level 16 player entered a map, and ran to boss because there was no other mobs left, and got plasm ears. Doggies farmed 3 days and got nothing. Lol?

quanebo
04-01-2013, 04:05 PM
been killing bosses all weekend, lost count not one rare helmet drop, what a joke

lol. vanity is all in the luck, some ppl get some, others don't, that's why they are valued so much :) just keep trying lol.

missburberry
04-01-2013, 04:56 PM
My friend has been farming almost non stop for 3 days now. He wants to get single drop only. Raptyle farmed 10 runs and dropped bone ears. One level 16 player entered a map, and ran to boss because there was no other mobs left, and got plasm ears. Doggies farmed 3 days and got nothing. Lol?

Finny, I've completed the quest. By waving at those who have it. I've seen the Icy, Bone and Flame. People had it so it's not impossible.

Itoopeo
04-02-2013, 03:00 AM
I dont mean those smalle ear things. My friend farmed 4 days for big rabbit ears so he can sell them later, and make ppl group around hm

missburberry
04-02-2013, 04:45 PM
I dont mean those smalle ear things. My friend farmed 4 days for big rabbit ears so he can sell them later, and make ppl group around hm

oh hehe! But the ears are way cuter than the bunny heads! :p

quanebo
04-03-2013, 06:46 PM
oh hehe! But the ears are way cuter than the bunny heads! :p

vampire bunnies are way cuter than regular ones :p

Pandasrule
04-05-2013, 10:36 PM
Lol to lazy to farM, but need a rabbit head worth 600K

Zaonabiuibil
04-06-2013, 07:42 AM
I looted with Terrellz for like 10 minutes yesterday and looted a plasm rabbit head and blue sunglasses...

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Shonex
04-06-2013, 09:59 AM
I looted with Terrellz for like 10 minutes yesterday and looted a plasm rabbit head and blue sunglasses...

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.
You're lucky :D

ArtofWar
04-06-2013, 10:19 AM
You're lucky :D

Some ppl always get something like Mynista did.

FluidShot
04-06-2013, 11:20 AM
Wow.. I spent a total of 6 hours running last Red Sun Map, and didn't get anything. No vanity at all....

Just my luck I guess...

ArtofWar
04-06-2013, 01:09 PM
Wow.. I spent a total of 6 hours running last Red Sun Map, and didn't get anything. No vanity at all....

Just my luck I guess...

Another friend of me farmed for 2 days almost the whole day and got nothing too. :(

Afterglow
04-06-2013, 01:27 PM
Oh well! ....i don't play/farm in SL for long time.......But ...i logged in in the morning before college time and went to the sector map ...and found a half completed STS 25 tarasa( hostless) game ...and I jumped in there and later another 3 player joined me. After killing Durrex I got A plasm bunny hat....thats how I got it in the first run In StS25 map. But I think 2 of them were curious about me for getting the Plasm bunny hat drop.

Griffinfan
04-08-2013, 07:48 AM
My friend got one in about 20 runs so i joined him and got Icy ears 20 or so runs later...sold for 400k

bmendonc
04-17-2013, 10:50 AM
did the ears from last ear work?