PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever met a celebrity? If so, who??

LwMark
03-28-2013, 11:45 PM
Adam Sandler was at my girlfriends restraunt, she was his server :)

Pretty cool wish i saw him :/

He tipped her 100$

Ill post pics when she texts me them

Anyone else ever meet him or anyone famous??

Post if you have!

RedRyder
03-28-2013, 11:49 PM
regina spektor. twice. first time she signed the back of my ipad (its slightly faded, but still there) and the second time she signed my poster i bought at the venue. showed her my artwork of her and she loved it, even remembering me the second time i saw her. best two days of my life!

lakersrockftw
03-29-2013, 12:12 AM
Kobe Bryant :) didn't really talk to him but I gave him a high five a couple months ago in the fan tunnel

KingFu
03-29-2013, 01:00 AM
I met Andy Dick. Yes, you're all jealous.

LwMark
03-29-2013, 11:29 AM
Pic added

Greencrow
03-29-2013, 12:01 PM
Pic added

where? can't see :)

Skeletonlord
03-29-2013, 12:08 PM
I've met Harry Hill, the ITV comedian. Going to be seeing Jason Bradbury at Gadget Show Live not this Sunday but the Sunday after.

Mysticaleagle
03-29-2013, 12:36 PM
Angelina Jolie, Robby Williams and Rihanna. :)

I did talk for a few minutes face to face with Angelina. I was, well, ya know..

Sryyoulose
03-29-2013, 12:38 PM
I met myself! Does that count :)
Anyways congrats to all those people who has seen celebs :)

LwMark
03-29-2013, 01:14 PM
Weird ill re add it

Walkhardd
03-29-2013, 01:24 PM
I've met quite a few. :p Kobe Bryant a few times. His wife (gf at the time) lived in my neighborhood growing up. I actually lit some fireworks with him on the 4 th of July. I believe it was either 2001 or 2002.

Schnitzel
03-29-2013, 03:47 PM
Never met celebrities before.
No offense intended: I dont know any of those names you guys said..
Can anyone tell me who they are?

quanebo
03-29-2013, 03:51 PM

u don't know who kobe is?O.o

Schnitzel
03-29-2013, 05:12 PM

u don't know who kobe is?O.o
Who kobe?

KingFu
03-29-2013, 05:17 PM
Who kobe?

It's a type of beef:

A grade of beef from cattle raised in Kobe, Japan, which is extremely tender and full-flavoured as a result of the cattle being massaged with sake and fed a special diet including large quantities of beer

lakersrockftw
03-29-2013, 06:23 PM
:P I'm offended Kobe Bryant is the best basketball player in the world ( better than Jordan )

Sryyoulose
03-29-2013, 06:27 PM
:P I'm offended Kobe Bryant is the best basketball player in the world ( better than Jordan )

Ewww uh no... I'm not even going to argue but Kobe, isn't.

quanebo
03-29-2013, 07:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuZBJGcNyD8
:)

Mysticaleagle
03-29-2013, 07:48 PM
It's a type of beef:

Hahaha, made me laugh!

XghostzX
03-29-2013, 08:32 PM
My Dad went to college with Barack Obama at Harvard Law and played basketball with him. Sometime after that, my parents had dinner with the Obama's at a party, and I was introduced to them awhile ago when they were still close - before Obama was president. My Dad told me that Barack told him, "Someday, I'll be the President of the United States." Probably the coolest story I will ever know.

I live about 5 minutes away from where the Chicago Bulls practice. I've talked to Joakim Noah, D rose, and Heinrich a couple times. I always see Joakim go into Starbucks...

Mysticaleagle
03-29-2013, 08:42 PM
My Dad went to college with Barack Obama at Harvard Law and played basketball with him. Sometime after that, my parents had dinner with the Obama's at a party, and I was introduced to them awhile ago when they were still close - before Obama was president. My Dad told me that Barack told him, "Someday, I'll be the President of the United States." Probably the coolest story I will ever know.

I live about 5 minutes away from where the Chicago Bulls practice. I've talked to Joakim Noah, D rose, and Heinrich a couple times. I always see Joakim go into Starbucks...

Wow!!

KingFu
03-29-2013, 09:05 PM

Yeah, but, I met Andy Dick.

Griffinfan
03-29-2013, 09:47 PM
Hahaha!!!

Hahagahagagahaaaashhhh!!!!!!

Are you that desperate for post count.

I have met Chris Kaman, used to play for LA clippers lol

Met one of the Maroon 5 band members in the halls late after a concert and talked with him it was cool ( No it wasn't Adam Levine)

quanebo
03-29-2013, 09:47 PM

dam O.o

gison
03-30-2013, 12:05 AM

Lol, I live in LA, and I love KB and all, but I think we all know he isn't better than MJ

Oh and I've met MJ when he was at a restaurant, waited and waited, brought my ball and all,

And finally... He finally got out
Signed my ball,
He Said "what's up?", but I was too happy to say anything.

Promagin
03-30-2013, 01:13 AM
I met Ryan Sheckler and Paul Rodriguez on a skate trip with a few friends in LA. Was fun we got them to go to lunch with us. I have Paul's phone number :)

LwMark
03-30-2013, 01:23 AM
I met Ryan Sheckler and Paul Rodriguez on a skate trip with a few friends in LA. Was fun we got them to go to lunch with us. I have Paul's phone number :)

Niceee, i met Kareem Campbell when he came to YMCA skatepark over her in lakeworth florida, also down the street from my moms house, USE to be a place called SkatesUSA and Bam margera was there AND MANY other pros, i use to skate in downtown miami and use to go to the skatepark of tampa ALOT, mey many pros everywhere, its always a goos presence to be around them skating, its motivatin. I dont skate as much anymore though, i use to really get it in though

LwMark
03-30-2013, 01:29 AM
http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t435/lwmark/IMG_7629.jpg

Pic posted

KingFu
03-30-2013, 01:34 AM

That's actually pretty awesome. Don't care for Sheckler at all but meeting P-Rod would be awesome. I assume they paid? Lol

Mysticaleagle
03-30-2013, 06:40 AM
Are you that desperate for post count.

Nah, my bad. I wasn't in my normal state. ;)
(deleted them LOL)

Aveea
03-30-2013, 06:40 AM
I play poker with Barry Corbin.

Most people don't know who he is. He was the astronaut in the series Northern Exposure, the General in War Games and was in No Country For Old Men. Nice guy

Bootdaddy
03-30-2013, 08:20 AM

Pic posted
Dang...

XghostzX
03-30-2013, 11:30 AM

Pic posted

Hahah, Sandler put on a few pounds xD

I love him in Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore.

Promagin
03-30-2013, 10:43 PM
Niceee, i met Kareem Campbell when he came to YMCA skatepark over her in lakeworth florida, also down the street from my moms house, USE to be a place called SkatesUSA and Bam margera was there AND MANY other pros, i use to skate in downtown miami and use to go to the skatepark of tampa ALOT, mey many pros everywhere, its always a goos presence to be around them skating, its motivatin. I dont skate as much anymore though, i use to really get it in though

Cool bro :D

Promagin
03-30-2013, 10:45 PM
That's actually pretty awesome. Don't care for Sheckler at all but meeting P-Rod would be awesome. I assume they paid? Lol

Haha yeah sheckler had to pay. LOL we played Rock Paper Scissors to decide who payed lol.

LwMark
03-30-2013, 11:47 PM

Pic posted

Hahah, Sandler put on a few pounds xD

I love him in Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore.

Ik i wish i was ther grrrrr, i must of missed him by like a hour, cause i dropped my gf off at work an i went to work that day, ye first 2 things i said when i saw pic was dang he gained weight and how much he tip u? Lol

He was eatin with his family,i think he was in toqn (boca raton) someyhin to do with passover i guess, its just strange he was at reds bbq , last place i think any celeb would go lol

xroxinex
05-14-2013, 04:13 PM
I met Rihanna one day in her concert in v.I.p.I also met lebron James a

Cascade
05-14-2013, 04:57 PM
I saw Chuck Norris at Disneyland, he had his family with him. Didn't actually meet him. I've seen a few celebrities at a popular restaurant in Cali.

Cahaun
05-15-2013, 03:34 PM
I met Rupert at an Indy 500. Rupert was a winner in Survivor, and he was also my favorite contestant so I was just happy as I could be when I saw him.