PDA

View Full Version : Malaysian Pro PVP Tournament 2013

wrathstorm
03-29-2013, 12:04 AM

This is our first PVP Tournament. In this precious moment, we want to invite you guys to watch the live streaming at www.twitch.tv/xxkurt. This tournament is among guildies only :)

Owh, the event will be on Saturday | 30th March 2013 | 8:30pm (GMT +8)

For more info, www.facebook.com/MalaysianProAL

hotpimp
03-29-2013, 11:08 AM
Good Luck!

Genuinous
03-29-2013, 11:52 AM
I'd rather be invited to play, why advertise if we can't join? hmph... Nonetheless have fun...

Mysticaleagle
03-29-2013, 12:04 PM
I'd rather be invited to play, why advertise if we can't join? hmph... Nonetheless have fun...

Good to know that we finally agree on something.

wrathstorm
03-29-2013, 12:33 PM
Good to know that we finally agree on something.

"...we want to invite you guys to watch the live streaming..." *sigh*

wrathstorm
03-29-2013, 12:34 PM

This is our 1st tournament and hope you watch, give comment/feedback/advise.

Genuinous
03-30-2013, 07:54 AM
Example: Sony come out with PS 4 and go on advertising it. Saying when it'll release, giving you details, how cool games will be, etc. Then instead of selling it and letting you play with PS 4 they stream it online so "everyone can watch the engineers play PS 4". And you are sitting at home, watching your screen, wishing you could buy PS 4 and play thise games.

Anyway just an example to say my point. Guild tourneys are still cool, ppl should do them even. And you know I dont hate on you or the event. Just the advertisement :P

Delphina
03-30-2013, 08:17 AM
Good luck on the tournament. Guys please remember the forum rules:

1. Please Respect Others.
The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.

wrathstorm
03-30-2013, 12:29 PM
Example: Sony come out with PS 4 and go on advertising it. Saying when it'll release, giving you details, how cool games will be, etc. Then instead of selling it and letting you play with PS 4 they stream it online so "everyone can watch the engineers play PS 4". And you are sitting at home, watching your screen, wishing you could buy PS 4 and play thise games.

Anyway just an example to say my point. Guild tourneys are still cool, ppl should do them even. And you know I dont hate on you or the event. Just the advertisement :P

OK thanks for the feedback and thanks again for helping us clearing the room! +1 for you

wrathstorm
03-30-2013, 12:31 PM
Good luck on the tournament. Guys please remember the forum rules:

Thanks Delphina :)

Mysticaleagle
03-30-2013, 12:31 PM
Good luck with your tournament. :)