PDA

View Full Version : New Loot-able Pet: LUCK Happiness bonus!

rivet
03-29-2013, 03:07 AM
What if there's a loot-able pet that gives Luck as happiness bonus.
Arcane ability with a chance to give 100% luck.

Imagine what it could give to farmers and parties. Everyone happy eh?

Conditions:
1. Not platinum based.
2. Not Locked grand crate of watch based.
3. Not found on specific boss or mobs. Meaning random!
4. Unsaleable.
5. Cannot be traded or gifted.
6. Increased amount to feed.

jtst
03-29-2013, 03:14 AM
It would ruin the purpose of elixirs, and the owner would summon it just before boss died.
Even 5% luck pet is a bad idea.

rivet
03-29-2013, 04:48 AM
Well this would be fun for casual gamer (non-purchaser).

Bless
03-29-2013, 07:41 AM
Yeah but sts' income would be lowered by a ton, I mean farmers always buy the luck elixirs so if theres a 100% arcane luck bonus on pet, when the boss is nearly dead the player can tap the arcane and would be a 100% reroll!

Yeah, see my point? Players woulf abuse it

LwMark
03-29-2013, 09:22 AM
The should of had a leperchaun pet

Bless
03-29-2013, 09:27 AM
The should of had a leperchaun pet I suggested that but they ignored it i guess :( 1-3% luck reroll wouldnt massively matter anyway

Carapace
03-29-2013, 10:51 AM
the problem here isn't the idea per se, but the reality that the pet would inflate the number of pinks in the world, and disrupt the economy which effects everyone. Thanks for the thought though, the idea had crossed our minds at some point as well. :)

Edit: This is in the context of making the bonus on the pet worth considering the pet over other pets

Uzii
03-29-2013, 01:39 PM
isnt the big luck in sl the same? it gives a chance to reroll....

Energizeric
03-29-2013, 04:44 PM
the problem here isn't the idea per se, but the reality that the pet would inflate the number of pinks in the world, and disrupt the economy which effects everyone. Thanks for the thought though, the idea had crossed our minds at some point as well. :)

Edit: This is in the context of making the bonus on the pet worth considering the pet over other pets

Agreed! I'm glad the luck elixir in AL is only 25%. In PL the rerolls have gotten to the point of being rediculous, and it hurts the prices of everything. My green dragon set that I paid 26m for is now worth around 10% of that. :(

Caiahar
03-29-2013, 04:52 PM
Agreed! I'm glad the luck elixir in AL is only 25%. In PL the rerolls have gotten to the point of being rediculous, and it hurts the prices of everything. My green dragon set that I paid 26m for is now worth around 10% of that. :(

I sold a golden dragon helm, and it was 425k! Before it was like a million!

Energizeric
03-29-2013, 07:07 PM
I sold a golden dragon helm, and it was 425k! Before it was like a million!

a million? Try 10m last summer. Yes, the dragon items were so expensive that even the gold ones rarely turned up in the consignment shop, and when they did people snatched them up in 5 minutes.