PDA

View Full Version : What type of a person were you at school?

Bless
03-29-2013, 07:35 AM
I am the smartypants. No Im NOT a geek ;) I have friends that I hang with. By smartypants I want to achieve in life and become a game designer/developer, so I try to get the best grades in my class :o

What type of person were you at school? The bookworm, cool kid, smarty, clown or the mischievous prankster?

Noodleleg
03-29-2013, 10:47 AM
The smart and always glee Asian that always would be there if you needed help in anything, but then turned into a depressed and moody kid after stuff happened.

Lalarie
03-29-2013, 11:10 AM
The smarty who wouldn't stop talking and cracking jokes =)

Mysticaleagle
03-29-2013, 11:23 AM
Pro-clown.

The Happiness
03-29-2013, 01:41 PM
Ashamed to admit I was a creepy bookworm until I was 16 then I kinda went off the rails for a few years. Now a geeky technophile but I am happy with that :)

razerfingers
03-29-2013, 01:51 PM
Everyone knows me. The ones who dont i make sure they do! Lol... No but seriously a lot of people know me.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Lalarie
03-29-2013, 01:55 PM
Everyone knows me. The ones who dont i make sure they do! Lol... No but seriously a lot of people know me.

Are you the dude from america's most wanted O.o?

Greencrow
03-29-2013, 02:03 PM
I'm just a normal person that after the break I immediately go the internet cafe and never come back to school again...

Because it's the end of class already :P

Caiahar
03-29-2013, 04:50 PM
Hmmm...let's review over my years, and current ones.
Best grades. I get a lot of great grades, no I'm not smarty pants or geek. I just had best grades.
Lonewolf. I used to stay away from Others, considering many,many,many ppl in my class hate me. XD. Why am I laughing?
Cheerful. Weird huh? I'm cheerful, weird considering others hate me? I'm happy and cheerful a lot.

What would these combine into? Ill let someone else wiser than me answer what I am.

quanebo
03-29-2013, 05:57 PM
all the guys in my class are clowns(including me :) ) lol.

TEOKILLO
03-29-2013, 06:00 PM
I am the smartypants. No Im NOT a geek ;) I have friends that I hang with. By smartypants I want to achieve in life and become a game designer/developer, so I try to get the best grades in my class :o

What type of person were you at school? The bookworm, cool kid, smarty, clown or the mischievous prankster?

U geek/nerd/anti social nub

Im the JB of my school

Blind
03-30-2013, 12:18 AM
Hmmm...let's review over my years, and current ones.
Best grades. I get a lot of great grades, no I'm not smarty pants or geek. I just had best grades.
Lonewolf. I used to stay away from Others, considering many,many,many ppl in my class hate me. XD. Why am I laughing?
Cheerful. Weird huh? I'm cheerful, weird considering others hate me? I'm happy and cheerful a lot.

What would these combine into? Ill let someone else wiser than me answer what I am.
I'll answer that for you...a sad boy who tries to cover up his constant, depressed state of being camouflaged in a cloak of "cheerfulness" that everyone can see through?
All i'll say is, take it easy bro and find the courage to be who you are, instead of that lonely sad+happy kid. Sport will help.

Me, well, depends on a school and country:
Kazakhstan: An established leader in the class(there u have 1 class you stick with from grade 1 to 11), the one who organized just about everything, including soccer wars and 1v1 fights with the guys from other classes(participated myself of course).

Russia: The one with few, but close friends. Little 'good sport' challenge mentality, there are mostly bullies. But i quickly made a reputation of the not to be screwed with. So it was more relaxed there.

Australia: First public school: an outcast, being bullied by just about everybody for being the only non-Aus in that school. After i whooped two guys pretty badly, i was left alone, but still was a loner. Didn't speak english.

Private school/college: Good times, had a few good Aussie friends and dozen of African ones who i was with till the end of it and after.

Can't desribe the type that i was in one word.

gison
03-30-2013, 12:29 AM
Hmm..

Lets see,

I'm the Asian guy who is smart(A - B student)
Plays sports(football & basketball)
In the basketball team in my school.
And the clown during class.

Vystirch
03-30-2013, 01:40 AM
I'm Homeschool, and a slight procrastinator. But when I sit down to do school, it's easy for me.

Terrellz
03-30-2013, 04:42 AM
At scool, I wes ta giy tat nevr new how tu spel. Lol

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Ruejade
03-30-2013, 05:04 AM
Asian, Top student, introvert, fast learner, curious student, a bit arrogant, really good at arguing, unofficial counselor for my classmates( mostly love problems lol, one thing I noticed in middle school is that my friends are really curious about what the opposite sex think..). I usually avoid club and sports activities. Basically I am someone who gets along well with almost everyone but doesn't have any friends that I can share my personal issues with. Just finished middle school, applying for tertiary studies.

Oldcoot
03-30-2013, 06:09 AM
I was the stereotypical dumb football player that most people liked. I was the large lineman, not the smartazz quarterback

James Otto Sweet Heart
03-30-2013, 01:48 PM
I was the person that got made fun of.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. What was I given a hard time for? Being so fare skinned.

Randomguy
03-30-2013, 01:59 PM
pretty good grades but lots of behavior issues

Randomguy
03-30-2013, 02:00 PM
Hmm..

Lets see,

I'm the Asian guy who is smart(A - B student)
Plays sports(football & basketball)
In the basketball team in my school.
And the clown during class.
ur like a clone of me

Pyromagnium
03-30-2013, 02:51 PM
Varsity soccer player since freshman year. Owned my high school. Good times.

Suentous PO
03-30-2013, 05:00 PM
Church raised good boy often picked on untill martial arts, family imploded, abandoned religious tradition, diagnosed manic depressive sometime early high school. Started learning what interested me, began the long process of pulling my head out of my ***.
School? Freak loner. Bad youth, got better.

XghostzX
03-30-2013, 05:17 PM
I'm viewed as a leader because of soccer. I'm friends with some really awesome kids on my team that aren't really known as the "popular" kids, and I know they look up to me. They voted me as Freshman captain, and I was eventually moved up to Varsity.

I'm not the most popular kid, nothing like that. All the popular kids at my school do drugs, drink, and party. They get the worst grades, not to mention. I'd consider myself to be part of a "cool" group of friends though... we don't do stupid things, we're not really book-worms - but we all have something in common. We like having a good time - just try to avoid all of the stupid things that others do.

So...

Athlete
A - B student
Pretty chill.

LwMark
03-30-2013, 06:22 PM
I dropped out..
Got a GED..
:/

Zeus
03-30-2013, 07:38 PM
I went to three different high schools.

Originally, I moved temporarily from NJ to AZ.

Thus, in AZ, I started off my freshman year. In that high school, I was known as the terrorist. People in that area were generally racist, so as a result, I wasn't really that popular there. That and I did start off at the school a little bit nerdy. However, despite those adversities, I did find a good batch of friends.

Halfway into freshman year, we moved back to NJ (Parents are computer consultants who work on contract).
In NJ, since I went to middle school there, I was already pretty known. Over there, I was also known as the "rich kid", because we owned the largest home in one of the suburban communities and parents bought 3 luxury cars in one year: BMW, Mercedes Benz, and Lexus. This lead our driveway to be full of 5 cars: 2x Mercedes Benz, Lexus, BMW, Toyota Sequioa, Toyota Camry, and a Wakeboarding Boat (Yamaha AR230 - High Output).

In that period, I had many friends and I was very popular, but it wasn't fun. Why? A lot of friends were there due to wealth. Going to that high school largely promoted a superficial lifestyle.

Then I moved to California after freshman year in the summer. In the beginning, I got hate for being the "Jersey Shore" kid, but quickly made friends, especially with the surfers.

Life has been mellow and more full since! I definitely did not enjoy the NJ life. Truth be told, a lot of people on the east coast do get snobbish and like to display wealth. Those were two qualities I got quite sick of.

Here in Cali, I've made some true lifelong friends. :p

Oh, and in Cali I was known as the funny smart Indian guy. :p I often could jump between groups due to it.

Bless
03-30-2013, 07:46 PM
I'm not the most popular kid, nothing like that. All the popular kids at my school do drugs, drink, and party. They get the worst grades, not to mention. yup same in my school.

Reunegade
03-30-2013, 09:14 PM
Straight F student, bookworm

Deadbite
03-30-2013, 09:19 PM
I'm viewed as a leader because of soccer. I'm friends with some really awesome kids on my team that aren't really known as the "popular" kids, and I know they look up to me. They voted me as Freshman captain, and I was eventually moved up to Varsity.

I'm not the most popular kid, nothing like that. All the popular kids at my school do drugs, drink, and party. They get the worst grades, not to mention. I'd consider myself to be part of a "cool" group of friends though... we don't do stupid things, we're not really book-worms - but we all have something in common. We like having a good time - just try to avoid all of the stupid things that others do.

So...

Athlete
A - B student
Pretty chill.

Seems familiar to me and my school. I play lacrosse and hockey though. And I get A's in all classes but a B in English.. Arg!!!

And I hope to go on to OSU and enter the medical field like my mom.

Zaonabiuibil
03-30-2013, 09:53 PM
The guy who does well in class while cracking inappropriate jokes at appropriate times.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Doodlebeast
03-31-2013, 08:24 AM
Does not help if u need it and talks non stop and answers question sarcastically.

How's that for ya?

razerfingers
03-31-2013, 02:26 PM
Are you the dude from america's most wanted O.o?

Yeh

Lalarie
03-31-2013, 06:09 PM
Yeh

Ik it! *Calls 911*

Spyce
03-31-2013, 06:44 PM
My classmates would describe as the quite "Nerd."

I'm well know because I'm on Varisty Basketball.

Starting Point Guard :-)

Seiyen
03-31-2013, 06:47 PM
Geeky nerd ,gadgetaholic ,hardcore gamer(insane),love guru,smarter than a normal human bieng:O ,weed lover(<3), a successfull playboy,well known[in a good way], the peace maker(i solved nearly every dispute of my class),LOVE CRICKET!...and yea a super bunker :D

Suchislife
04-01-2013, 12:16 AM
I'm the sporty midget guy... For grades I normally get A-B... Not the major popular guy who gets himself into stupid stuff to boost popularity but the guy who finds friends with people who accept me for who I am.

Bluepinixy
04-04-2013, 01:18 PM
That smart asian that likes to make people laugh :)

rivet
04-05-2013, 10:35 AM
I'm a never say never guy at school.

I'm very imaginative and love taking notes of inventions and ideas that just pops out in my head.

I would love to bring these ideas into RL. Well it's part of my profession.

Bbnc
04-05-2013, 10:39 AM
Always smart lol. At high school i was a little shy. At collage less shy. At masters degree less and less shy. But i can sometimes be shy lol. Also instead of listening the lecture i always draw sth on my notebooks. Always loved to make people laugh ^^

P.s. no partying or drug etc. Hatem.

Minesweeper
04-05-2013, 12:26 PM
Always talking to someone busy and trying to keep up with assignments
Play basketball and am starting point guard at a small school in Arkansas
Try to pass the little time im not in the gym on AL

Walkhardd
04-05-2013, 12:40 PM
I'll just say I was the jack of all trades..

Captain/all area football player and dated the captain of the cheer leaders. Ya.that guy.

I was a closet hardcore gamer. Played d2 and counter strike competitively.

And..partied way too hard.

Graduated with a 1.something GPA. Which is probably why I'm a truck driver now. Xd

Zeus
04-05-2013, 01:05 PM

Captain/all area football player and dated the captain of the cheer leaders. Ya.that guy.

And..partied way too hard. Was heavily into drugs.

Graduated with a 1.something GPA. Which is probably why I'm a truck driver now. Xd

Don't you make good money as a truck driver though?

HxC
04-05-2013, 01:05 PM
The a-b student basketball star that eveyone loves bcuz he is Black. Blackness=Unbelievable coolness swag and a big......... Foot

Zeus
04-05-2013, 01:08 PM
The a-b student basketball star that eveyone loves bcuz he is Black. Blackness=Unbelievable coolness swag and a big......... Foot

Oh, the arrogance... :D

Walkhardd
04-05-2013, 01:11 PM

And..partied way too hard. Was heavily into drugs.

Don't you make good money as a truck driver though?

Depends. I got pretty lucky with my job, and make a decent amount, which might be good in some states. For orange county? Meh.

Extreme
04-05-2013, 06:28 PM
Jerkish

Kazillo
04-05-2013, 09:06 PM
My goal is to attend the Vancouver Film School and become a successful game developer/designer.
Right now, in class I'm the guy nobody really hates because I'm nice to everyone, even the kids no one else is nice to. I am an extreme class clown. I also drift between packs of friends. I'll hang out with the pot-head "cool kids", then I'll drift over to some of the "geeks" then I'll chat with my circle of friends. Who aren't really from either :). I'm best friends with most of the girls (want to be more with some :)) and we hangout sometimes also. My grades have decreased lately due to a extreme time consuming play I was in. Now trying to raise them back to 80%'s. Even though it seems like I have it well, I have my own issues like everyone.

Kazillo
04-05-2013, 09:12 PM
It's actually pretty stupid how many people have had bad youth experiences. Even though I live in Canada, it's not all sunshine and rainbows with teenagers. Most grade 8's+ are pot heads who think they are the sh*t. When really they are going nowhere. Man I hate pot heads, most if the time they are jerks. Then 40% of the girls (mostly high schoolers) are "not so clean" if you know what I'm saying :). I've lost MANY elementary friends to pot. I swear, now their brains are permanently stoned.

Caiahar
04-05-2013, 10:07 PM
It's actually pretty stupid how many people have had bad youth experiences. Even though I live in Canada, it's not all sunshine and rainbows with teenagers. Most grade 8's+ are pot heads who think they are the sh*t. When really they are going nowhere. Man I hate pot heads, most if the time they are jerks. Then 40% of the girls (mostly high schoolers) are "not so clean" if you know what I'm saying :). I've lost MANY elementary friends to pot. I swear, now their brains are permanently stoned.

Yeah....I've lost a friend like that...before in elementary, we were best friends, now, he's arrogant. And luckily I go to an all-boy school (which I'm thankful to). You guys decide. Am I a pot head?

Cremated
04-06-2013, 06:34 AM
All that went through my mind at school was

# Y O L O

Bbnc
04-06-2013, 09:29 AM

agree. *no offense* i don't like empty headed people who have nothing to do fun and only think they can do is doing drugs or partying etc... They always look so boring to me.. Cant understand them.

XghostzX
04-07-2013, 12:16 AM

And..partied way too hard.

You stud, you.

I respect you a lot... having the confidence to share that, I know it can be hard for a lot of people. Wuv you Stevey

chukie
04-11-2013, 03:57 PM
I was the type of guy who makes girls loose their virginity

Trenton
04-12-2013, 02:39 PM
^Well aren't you just a stud.

chukie
04-12-2013, 02:58 PM
I was only joking.. keep you're pants on.