PDA

View Full Version : Craftable vanitys

Aniscater
03-29-2013, 09:58 AM
I know, that this is in devs mind, but here comes my idea that came to my mind today.

What if we could craft vanity sets with platinum and full armor sets with npc.
And we could trade or sell them in cs.

And the prices would be like this:
Common sets - 1 platinum
Rare sets - 3 platinum
Epic sets - 5 platinum
Legendary sets - 15 platinum

Think that:)

Vystirch
03-29-2013, 09:59 AM
I like that idea, I just don't think "sets" would work. Keep the pries the same but make it "piece".

Kazillo
03-29-2013, 10:16 AM
If I'm correct, you can craft normal items in PL? i think they should implement crafting, just limit the crafting to individual items and normal items (not sets). Unless to actually craft this Vanity you must gather Legendary materials to make the Vanity I don't think craft-able Vanities will work.

Aniscater
03-29-2013, 10:29 AM
If I'm correct, you can craft normal items in PL? i think they should implement crafting, just limit the crafting to individual items and normal items (not sets). Unless to actually craft this Vanity you must gather Legendary materials to make the Vanity I don't think craft-able Vanities will work.

I'm not really sure about, I found STS with AL. I have a lv 10 account im PL but haven't really played that, AL is better.

hotpimp
03-29-2013, 10:56 AM
+1!
Common 15 plat
Rare 20 plat
Epic 30 plat
Legendary 50 plat

SkullCrusher
03-29-2013, 11:34 AM
We need crafting obviously but how about make 2 crafting ways?
The Platinum Way:
Easily create the item with platinum ( after getting the recipe of course )
The Gold Way:
Get all the items including the recipe and items to make up the piece of armor or weapon.
And some gold.

Jed
03-31-2013, 03:42 PM
Get a vanity set with the starting armor + the worst possible helmet (that matches the armor) = really confused people when they see you nuke everything.
I like it.