PDA

View Full Version : 2013-03-29 Content Update (116805)

H2N
03-29-2013, 11:19 AM
Bunny Ears now have a drop rate higher than the chance of being struck by lightning, twice, at the exact same time.

Slcinuup
03-29-2013, 11:20 AM
Woot!

FluidShot
03-29-2013, 11:20 AM
:D Thanks STS.

Darien Levon Perkins
03-29-2013, 11:30 AM
Lol time to farm like a maniac :D

Fireface
03-29-2013, 12:49 PM
Cool

Exion
03-29-2013, 02:26 PM
Shame.. i actually had fun walking around with my white rabbit ears from last year..
All those pms: dude, how did you finish the quest?

deziira
03-29-2013, 02:36 PM
Hey how about can we get an answer as to why we havent had a new campaign in over 6 months???

How about an answer to why we keep getting the same old recycled events as last year???

Halloween is the only event that was not recycled. All u guys did was add 2013 to the end of the ears name. Cmon sts why do u treat us like this??

Samhayne
03-29-2013, 02:59 PM
Hi Deziira,

While we appreciate our long term players, many of the current Star Legends players have never seen the Spring Event. We're sorry that we couldn't delight you with a new twist, but we know that the many other players who haven't seen it will enjoy the opportunity to play it.

Respectfully yours,
Samhayne

Aracnus
03-29-2013, 06:20 PM
Cool! Now I can farm for some quick creds, and finish the quest for ears for my comm.. Got 2 2012 heads last year, and need a couple 2013's I guess

Anegriv
03-29-2013, 06:28 PM
Hi Deziira,

While we appreciate our long term players, many of the current Star Legends players have never seen the Spring Event. We're sorry that we couldn't delight you with a new twist, but we know that the many other players who haven't seen it will enjoy the opportunity to play it.

Respectfully yours,
Samhayne

Why not a new event that no one has seen? IMO it's not fair to the older players who were there last year. What makes the rewards from the events so special is having an item that will not come back. Now when I walk around Blackstar, my 2012 Rabbit helm is no longer unique.

Itoopeo
03-29-2013, 06:55 PM
I dropped icy rabbit ears 2013 and now players are following me around base like i would be some kind of god or king.

And i missed last easter event sooo this is all new for me. :-) really nice event!

deziira
03-30-2013, 01:44 AM
Hi sam, while i appreciate your reply, i must point out that while you guys could have kept the same event as last year, you could have added in a new color or two for us.

Yes the new players are probably super happy for this, but at the same time you could have made the older players happy at the same time. Why just focus on the NEW ones???

You guys seem to have not wanted to do any work and just throw us an old event. It sucks for us.

Also by the same logic you pointed out about using an old event so the new players could enjoy it , how come the halloween event was totally new???

Uzii
03-30-2013, 12:59 PM
Hey how about can we get an answer as to why we havent had a new campaign in over 6 months???

How about an answer to why we keep getting the same old recycled events as last year???

Halloween is the only event that was not recycled. All u guys did was add 2013 to the end of the ears name. Cmon sts why do u treat us like this??

simple answer: arcane legends

Shonex
03-30-2013, 01:05 PM
What will happen to the little bunny ears,will they stay after the event? :confused:

Uzii
03-30-2013, 01:18 PM
What will happen to the little bunny ears,will they stay after the event? :confused:

After event u will not get any when waving like now. But what u have already in inventory u will have till u dont delete them urself. Same for bunny heads.

Shonex
03-30-2013, 01:22 PM
After event u will not get any when waving like now. But what u have already in inventory u will have till u dont delete them urself.
Should I delete them,cuz I don`t have enough invertory space :/

Iphoneington
03-30-2013, 01:24 PM

Halloween is the only event that was not recycled. All u guys did was add 2013 to the end of the ears name. Cmon sts why do u treat us like this?? They're working on something I'm sure. Give them some time, I know they'll bring us something great soon!:)

Uzii
03-30-2013, 01:28 PM
Should I delete them,cuz I don`t have enough invertory space :/

I keep only those i like. What goes with my outfits. Other ones i delete.

Shonex
03-30-2013, 01:29 PM
I keep only those i like. What goes with my outfits. Other ones i delete.
I`ll do that too,thanks :D

Popular
03-31-2013, 04:02 PM
Hi Deziira,

Respectfully yours,
Samhayne

nice excuse.
doesnt work for me

dandappa
04-02-2013, 02:44 PM
Hi Deziira,

Respectfully yours,
Samhayne

SL will always get new players each year , so you are telling us that STS will bring back the same content next year so those new players can enjoy playing old content ? Instead of saying you appreciate old players , why not show it , after all action speaks louder than words.

Itoopeo
04-02-2013, 04:16 PM
Hi Deziira,

Respectfully yours,
Samhayne

You didn't answer the first guestion >:(