PDA

View Full Version : Ripmaw currently unavailable!...

LwMark
03-30-2013, 01:15 AM
Keep a weathered eye on the horizon for his return!...

Ummm ur gonna release him again...?..

Jcyee
03-30-2013, 02:04 AM
I saw this too! and was like... hmm O.o

LwMark
03-30-2013, 02:31 AM
I thought hammerjaw was exclusive to kraken islands like how slag is u.ique to.new map, u cant re release him for sayike the next map, wouldnt be right

Cremated
03-30-2013, 05:35 AM
Iv'e never seen Ripmaw frozen in midair...... Hmm?

Energizeric
03-30-2013, 12:47 PM
They clearly said Ripmaw was limited time only, so his time is now over and he is discontinued.

LwMark
03-30-2013, 12:49 PM
They clearly said Ripmaw was limited time only, so his time is now over and he is discontinued.

For how long?

Go read his description on a toon that doesnt have him

Energizeric
03-30-2013, 03:44 PM
For how long?

Go read his description on a toon that doesnt have him

I guess maybe they'll bring him back at some point. As long as they don't make him a drop, then I have no problem with that.

Caiahar
03-30-2013, 03:50 PM
I guess maybe they'll bring him back at some point. As long as they don't make him a drop, then I have no problem with that.

This must be really hard on some people when Plat Exclusive Pets (PEP) turn into drops.

Energizeric
03-30-2013, 03:56 PM
Yeah, it kind of annoyed me. It's not that I can't afford to spend some plat. It's that I promised myself I would not use any plat to buy gold or to buy any items I could buy for gold. This makes the game more of a challenge for me. So it annoyed me when I saw Frost, and now Nexus for sale in the auction after I previously bought them for plat.

LwMark
03-30-2013, 04:12 PM
Theres a reason ripmaw is a shark, there is a reason they released ripmaw during kraken islands release, down the line when they release say a alien theme map, what are they goin to put ripmaw again, just leave ripmaw alone

McBain
03-30-2013, 05:48 PM

Limited time, meaning he won't be for sale all the time. Doesn't mean he couldn't come back in the future. Limited time doesn't mean one-time-only.

Kazillo
03-31-2013, 12:54 PM
How's items should be categorized...
SEASONAL: Available at certain times of the year, such as the Snowball pet that is only available at Christmas season
LIMITED TIME: Available for a certain amount of time when it's released then leaves permanently.