PDA

View Full Version : Didn't get egg?

McBain
03-30-2013, 01:58 AM
Kind of a noob question, but I've never done anything with Story or Hauntlet coins until just now. When I turned in my Hauntlet coins for Koko, I was expecting to receive an egg, but instead he got automatically added to my stable. Is that how it works? If yes, follow-up question: how are there Koko eggs for sale in the CS if you don't get it as an egg?

Bless
03-30-2013, 02:06 AM
If you buy it from the stblee you get the living pet. If you buy it from the guy nxt to the hauntlet portal you get egg.

Jcyee
03-30-2013, 02:07 AM
I had this same question too when I got enough story tokens to buy colton and was really confused. Buying pets from the stable will not grant you an egg. You have to buy the actual egg from an NPC to get the pet in its egg form. So for pets bought with hauntlet coins, the one NPC that I know you can buy their eggs from is the NPC right next to the Hauntlet entrance. For story token quests, you can buy the eggs from the NPCs next to the Bards in the two taverns in windmoore and Kraag.

If you email STS, I'm sure they can help you out since they helped me out when this happened to me. Hope that clears things up for you.

Edit: ninja'd...

McBain
03-30-2013, 02:16 AM
Ahhhhhh, I see. I bought it from the stable. Thanks.

Greencrow
03-30-2013, 06:40 AM
Lesson learned! I also did this withmy first 250 haunt coins, i bought a shilo directly from stable but then i never regretted it coz shiloh has awesome abilities :for my war)

Chaim Nail
03-30-2013, 07:49 AM
On the subject of Hauntlet purchased pets, I started to have some 'proper' runs with Jack and discovered that he's a pretty awesome pet due to his arcane ability which gives mana to everyone nearby, that coupled with the Horn of Renew skill my warrior has enables me to charge up the team's health and mana at the same time.

Janini
03-30-2013, 08:07 AM
Lesson learned! I also did this withmy first 250 haunt coins, i bought a shilo directly from stable but then i never regretted it coz shiloh has awesome abilities :for my war)
This happened to me also. But shiloh helped me alot in doing daily quest because of its bonus movement speed :)

Delphina
03-30-2013, 08:10 AM
I had this same question too when I got enough story tokens to buy colton and was really confused. Buying pets from the stable will not grant you an egg. You have to buy the actual egg from an NPC to get the pet in its egg form. So for pets bought with hauntlet coins, the one NPC that I know you can buy their eggs from is the NPC right next to the Hauntlet entrance. For story token quests, you can buy the eggs from the NPCs next to the Bards in the two taverns in windmoore and Kraag.

If you email STS, I'm sure they can help you out since they helped me out when this happened to me. Hope that clears things up for you.

Edit: ninja'd...

Yep e-mail us as support we should be able to help you. Support(@)spacetimestudios.com