PDA

View Full Version : The Commanders: Now an elite farming guild

Athenum
03-30-2013, 06:51 AM

We have come from many walks of life around Arlor. This guild was founded by a few Watchers, led by one powerful warrior known only as Okagaoba who comes and goes as he pleases. Using the magicks he acquired during his travels, he and his companions ensured the safety of the people around him from the evil clutches of the goblins and undead.

Who are we?:

We are The Commanders, now, an Elite Farming Guild.

What were we before?:

We were a guild, just because. Now, we have decided to shift our focus and become a more serious guild. That doesn't mean that we don't want to have any more fun playing, it simply means that the guild has grown.

I see another thread with the Commander's name in it. Is it the same guild?:
Yes, we are the same guild, Okagaoba is still the guild master.

Slashiroth
03-31-2013, 06:30 PM
You should post the names of the recruiters so people know who to contact!

Lady_Pebbles
03-31-2013, 06:34 PM
Great job! Good luck on everything. :)

Praetorian
03-31-2013, 08:58 PM
What are the IGNs of your recruiters? :) I'm interested.

Athenum
04-01-2013, 08:54 PM
I appreciate the help Slashiroth and Lady_pebbles!

I've updated the contacts with Active IGNs, Praetorian.

Thanks!

Slashiroth
04-01-2013, 11:15 PM
Your very much welcome, good luck with ur guild!

SkyDagger
04-01-2013, 11:17 PM
nice one athenum ! :)

SkyDagger
04-03-2013, 06:01 AM
lol magical bump xD cant get over really on the member thing haha :P

Athenum
04-04-2013, 11:10 AM
Bumpity Bump Bump Bump

Kinetechs
04-04-2013, 11:38 AM
Hey, not bad. I say it's about time you put something up! :)

SkyDagger
04-05-2013, 03:56 AM
Put some of the pics from the event (*i hope someone took some pic*) xD

Athenum
04-05-2013, 10:23 AM
I did take a lot of screenshots! I'll post a few here, but I updated our guild site and facebook page. :)

Athenum
04-05-2013, 07:23 PM
I should be able to get pics of our post Easter event up and into the thread later today.
I'm starting to notice how difficult it is to work on 3 different sites and still have time for rl and al gaming. Maybe I should delegate.
Sky, are you interested in the guild thread? :) lol

Athenum
04-06-2013, 04:32 AM
The Commanders' Post Easter Event!

Yesterday, we had a Post Easter Event of sorts.
We started out with hiding easterbunnyx in the different towns in the map.
We gave prizes to the members who found him.
Next, we posted mind-numbing riddles in guild chat.
Those who got the answers right, got their share of the loot!
We finished up with a small PvP event of sorts.
Although there were some hiccups with this part of the event.
Kunntus dominated the game and took home 50k!
The other participants, for their patience and good nature,
were awarded 30k each! :)

It was a fun way to get everyone together. Members and officers all did their share. Most importantly, it was fun.

Once again, congratulations to all the winners and participants. Let's not forget to thank those who did their best to make the Post Easter Event happen, namely they are: Xzandria, Skydagger, Crazycaz, Taozusaf, Shilha, Katzie, Kinetechs, Marccel. From the bottom of our hearts we thank you for the really good Post Easter Event.

SkyDagger
04-09-2013, 01:57 AM
Done a run with Birdogz and Oneted in elite skull pew :P
taken last month xD

Athenum
04-09-2013, 10:49 AM
Nice Screenshot Sky! I should do elite cove, it's the only one I lack. :P

Athenum
04-10-2013, 11:32 AM
@all officers, we need input on the upcoming 'Quiz Night' event we are planning. We also need to organize farming groups for the prizes. You may also provide input at our guild site. Thanks!

Athenum
04-11-2013, 05:00 AM
Thanks to the officers that got right back to me with helping for our small event "Quiz night." I will be scheduling this for next week, after the double xp season this April 13-14.

I'm modifying the gold prize a little bit since we got a considerable donation. It is now: 15k for the most difficult question, 10k for the one before that and 5k for the 3rd to the last question that won't be so hard.

The current prizes available for Quiz Night are as follows, items that were donated to the cause are listed beside the members who gave them:

Parisstilton - 2 Pirate Copper Chests, Twined Braid of Riposte, Arcane Pendant of Potency
Wolvenhit -20,000 g
Queenofgods, -Steel Spy of Grace level 14 rogue armor
Realpet-silver chest
Katzie-golden chest x 2
Xzandria-elite banded silver chest.

Pets:
Bop-Bop
Jahooty

Thanks again for helping out and please keep it coming! :D

Athenum
04-11-2013, 09:10 PM
We have new additions to the prize list of Quiz night, thanks to the officers who farmed and donated this. :)

Entropy stick of Brutality level 14 mage,
Mighty Hearseekers of Tactics level 20 rogue,
Bandito Armor of Stability Level 14 Rogue.

More stuff From Xzandria:

Copper Pirate chest x3
Legendary: Freeze Blade of assault (lvl 10 Warrior)

Donated by Taozusaf:
Frost (blue malison) :P
Bismark
George
Sealord Effigy of Savvy Level 25 Sorcerer
Cobalt Band of Warfare Level 26
Banded Copper Chest x2

Alhuntrazeck
04-12-2013, 11:28 AM
good luck with the guild!

Athenum
04-13-2013, 11:09 AM
good luck with the guild!

Thanks, we really appreciate that! :D

SkyDagger
04-13-2013, 12:18 PM
Congrats to Taozusaf, Joehittn, and Wolvenhit to finish the Elite Skull Cove :)
You got your KONGA BUDDIES :D

28046 28047

Athenum
04-13-2013, 10:22 PM
Congratulations for finishing Skull Cove. That wasn't an easy task! I know how hard that Elite level is.

Special congratulations go to Skydagger, our guild artist, who won Inkredible's contest!

Athenum
04-14-2013, 06:49 AM
Updated Allies:

Allies (guilds):

<Arcane Pirates Yarr>
League of Assasinz
Puff My Magic Dragon
Sinigang na Manok
The Commandos Elite

We join all of them as friends. Our doors are open to all of you. :)

Athenum
04-14-2013, 07:26 AM
Here is the current Tally of the Member of the month.
Although Officers and Guild Masters don't count. It is really good to see that a lot of us have recognized the efforts of the people who contribute a lot to the guild!

GhostAssist 3
Mattykoke 3
Xzandria 1
Katzie 1

It's still a tie between Ghostassist and Mattykoke. Remember there is still plenty of time. A lot can still change. Do vote for who you think should be the member of the month!

Lalarie
04-14-2013, 09:00 AM
Hey, glad Apy can be your alliance

Athenum
04-15-2013, 03:46 AM
Thanks, Lalarie. We're happy that our guilds are now allied! If APY ever needs anything from the Commanders, please let us know. :)

SkyDagger
04-15-2013, 04:31 AM
Updated Allies:

Allies (guilds):

<Arcane Pirates Yarr>
League of Assasinz
Puff My Magic Dragon
Sinigang na Manok
The Commandos Elite

We join all of them as friends. Our doors are open to all of you. :)

Btw what happen to the Puff My Magic Dragon. i dont see the people who's making contest in game or in forum. just curious

Athenum
04-16-2013, 09:10 AM
Btw what happen to the Puff My Magic Dragon. i dont see the people who's making contest in game or in forum. just curious

I've been wondering about that too. The Puff My Magic Dragon Guild is a real kick to go raiding with. Always lots of laughs and they're quite professional when doing runs.

I did see Lololips last week. Perhaps they are working on their alts.

Lipky
04-16-2013, 11:34 AM
I want to join u

Athenum
04-16-2013, 12:55 PM
No problem, as long as you fit into the current level requirements! :) Feel free to add one of the listed, "active" members. Also don't forget to fill out your application form on the guild's website by clicking here. (http://thecommanders.net)

Athenum
04-17-2013, 08:58 AM
By request: Here's your sig Katzie!

katzie
04-17-2013, 11:50 AM
Tnx Athenum!

SkyDagger
04-18-2013, 11:22 AM
Tnx Athenum!

First post, join last month . with instant sig ^_^ ill say welcome to the forum community :D

Athenum
04-19-2013, 03:31 AM
Finally we got Katzie to join in on the forum Community! :)

Athenum
04-19-2013, 03:36 AM
Quiz Night/Day Part 1

Quiz night went off okay, I suppose. We asked a few questions and guildies online were able to answer them. However, we decided to cut it into two parts because of lag and so that more guildies could get the prizes.

So far we have Tunethegoon and Chevellios as the big winners of items and pets because of their hidden knowledge of trivia Questions that we asked in guild chat.

Thanks for participating and gratz to the winners. The rest of the prizes will be awarded later on today! :)

Special Thanks to Xzandria, Katzie and Steve, Lillbitt and Tootall for helping and adding more prizes to what was already there!

Athenum
04-19-2013, 03:47 AM
Skydagger, mind if I ask for your help in making generic guild sigs? No need to go overboard since these aren't customized sigs. I'm thinking that our guild members could just use simple programs/apps to add their names.

I'll post three, one for each class in the page. If you have the time and can, is it alright if you do the same? I think it could help our guild members a lot. :)

Generic Sigs for The Commanders Members Feel free to use them:
Warrior

Rogue

Sorcerer

SkyDagger
04-19-2013, 04:00 AM
Skydagger, mind if I ask for your help in making generic guild sigs? I'll post three, one for each class in the page. If you have the time and can, is it alright if you do the same? I think it could help our guild members a lot. :)

Here are mine:

Where ? o.O i cant see anything LOL. yeah ill making it when i have free time :) . ill make my own characters concept suit with the 3 classes so it will take days or week maybe a month lol.. so hold on :)

Athenum
04-19-2013, 06:48 AM
I'm not a big fan of guild drama but it finally happened.

Today, one of our old officers decided that it would be best to kick everyone with the rank of recruiter and below from the guild. At this point in time, only officers were spared. Though this is nothing compared to the tragedies that are currently happening in the real world. It still is sad to find that someone we trusted as an officer could do such a thing. Especially when so many people were working hard to make the guild move forward. It may be just a game, but the effort and the friendships that we have in-game are real. We can't let that go to waste.

I am issuing a call to the other members that we may have missed to post your names here so that we can re-admit you into the guild. I apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you.

For now, we will rebuild.

Officers rebuilding the guild! Thanks guys!

Rothschild
04-21-2013, 10:47 AM
Rothchild here....That explains it :/ I thought I got booted for some reason lol.

Athenum
04-22-2013, 12:10 AM
Hey Rothschild, we decided that it would be best to start anew. Since the signage of the commanders was damaged badly. We tried to fix it and put Katzie in charge of that. um...there was some sort of technical difficulty and we ended up spelling "The Commandos". It's close enough though. Added an "elite" to the end so it seems that we're at least 30% cooler.

We also moved our super secret guild hall in windmoore to kraag, beside the arena. This way, any infiltrators wont be able to find it. If you get lost or cant find it, just ask around kraag for the super secret base, I'm sure you'll be pointed in the right direction. :)

Just message me, tao, xzandria, sky, paris or katzie and we'll send you an invite asap. :)