PDA

View Full Version : Just Letting Y'all Know.

Mysticaleagle
03-30-2013, 09:08 AM
Sup guys,

Just letting y'all know that there's two players running around these days pretending to be me.
Nothing against them as I don't know if they did anything wrong or not, but i'm just posting so you know it if anything happens or if anything already happened.

The one I know for now, is named Mysticalrogue and is apparently a twink. There's another one which I don't remember the name as of now.

I only play using ONE character which is Mysticaleagle. So if ANYONE except me (Mysticaleagle) says they're me, they are not.
Thanks for reading and enjoy your day which I won't cause i'm on a hangover LOL.

Thanks guys. :)

Lalarie
03-30-2013, 09:11 AM
How do you they are pretending to be you?

Mysticaleagle
03-30-2013, 09:14 AM
How do you they are pretending to be you?

Not here to discuss it. This thread is to let people know. I wouldn't be posting this if they weren't pretending to be me. :)

Deadbite
03-30-2013, 09:33 AM
He is preventing the problem before it happens. They may not mean any harm but one might and its better to be safe than sorry.'

Mysticaleagle
03-30-2013, 09:52 AM
He is preventing the problem before it happens. They may not mean any harm but one might and its better to be safe than sorry.'

Mysticalrogue said to a friend "i am mysticaleagle" etc. So yeah. Lol

Delphina
03-30-2013, 10:03 AM
Ok going to close thread:

A quote from this thread:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?73431-Friendly-Reminders-From-Your-Community-Team

1. Threads saying "So-and-So in game is NOT ME"

Sometimes your favorite thing is someone else's favorite thing, too. Sometimes this means that they take a name very similar to yours.

Unless you see that person trying to impersonate you, or people confusing them for you, it's not a problem.

If you do see them trying to make trouble, don't post it on the forums! PM me or one of the other mods, or email support@spacetimestudios.com

Bringing it to the forums only causes flame wars, and those are no fun.