PDA

View Full Version : Tank Rogue?

Shiny Celebi
03-30-2013, 09:56 AM
I saw 1 Rogue build that in Elite Kraken & she said she is "tank build". Does it really good? @@

JaytB
03-30-2013, 10:40 AM
Everyone is allowed to enjoy the game as they see fit.

The spec in the picture has a lot of health points but its dmg sucks bigtime. IMO, rogues are meant to deal dmg and a so called 'tank build' defeats the purpose of being a rogue.

If you want to tank, use a warrior. At least that's my opinion about it :)

SkyDagger
03-30-2013, 11:12 AM

well i tried this one but still .. the damage of the mobs deals high.. i dont know more in the new expansion .. and one more thing this build up i made is not good in pvp.. :/

so ill say make it more balance for a rogue

Cowflab
03-31-2013, 09:03 AM

The spec in the picture has a lot of health points but its dmg sucks bigtime. IMO, rogues are meant to deal dmg and a so called 'tank build' defeats the purpose of being a rogue.

If you want to tank, use a warrior. At least that's my opinion about it :)

The dodge is terrible too. If I were to try rogue tanking, maxing out dodge would be my first priority as it will also allow you to keep your damage respectable. With Malison buff, blades buff, and bomb buff this shouldn't be too hard. However, I agree with your last sentence. Wanna tank? Make a warrior... That's what I did.

Zuzeq
03-31-2013, 10:09 PM
Weird....that is all.

Azepeiete
04-01-2013, 12:20 AM
Thing is..this has less armor, health, damage, and dps than a typical warrior...trying to change classes to different roles makes them weaker than what they could be all together. It's like warriors buying grace sets to have more dps while sacrificing 50+ armor. Nice idea, but defeats the purpose of classes.

Nikkiii
04-01-2013, 12:45 AM
Lol. it depends on the user :)

Rollo
04-02-2013, 04:14 PM

I agree with this however I will say to the op that a "tank specced" warrior has more health, armor and dps, than this "tank" rogue. I see little point in such a build. With that said, play how you want.

lovestriker
04-04-2013, 01:55 AM
I guess he/she doesn't have a warrior and doesnt have time to make and/or cap another toon?

Khylan
04-04-2013, 11:32 AM
There isn't a single thing right about this toon. No damage--can't hold aggro much less kill anything. Level 20 warrior armor class in 26 content--take hard hits. Terrible dodge--more splat and Deary isn't the best choice for a tank pet.

I hope this player enjoys being the only rogue that uses more health potions than mana potions!

To each his own, but I'm sure his enjoyment of the game would skyrocket if he had a balanced build

Temarichan
04-04-2013, 11:42 AM
I did that the first time but I respec.
Rogues are ment for higher DPS, perhaps this person should create a tank?
But hey, she can so whatever she wants.
Didn't help me keep alive though haha