PDA

View Full Version : The best rogue?!

SkullCrusher
03-30-2013, 03:04 PM
Hey guys, Skull here and today I will be posting a new thread concerning AL's best rogue!
The rules are as follows:
1.NO flaming!
2.Don't judge others because of who they pick.
3.Say their full name and if they are in a guild please state that aswell
4.Add a short description of why you think they are the best rogue.
5.Extra - State if they have rich, or poor armor ( some poor rogues with skill can dominate all! )

We all know rogues that go into battles and just spam Aimed Shot and hope for the critical and get a kill.
But at the same time, most of us also know a rogue that has skill, strategy, and not just money.
Most rogues now just buy legendary gear and spam their skills and get a kill. But I'm here today to help clarify who the best rogue is, please follow the rules above. I will update this thread daily showing the top 3 rogues, and at the end we will all finally see who the AL community thinks is the best rogue, and who knows?
Maybe we could have the top 2 rogues battle each other for number ONE! :)
Happy voting and remember to follow the rules.
Don't forget to check my thread under the General Discussion section titled "Best Class?!" Thanks! :)
-Skull out.

LeaderBoards:
MysticalEagle: 2
Zuzeq: 1
Limsyoker: 1
Yohoho: 1

Mysticaleagle
03-30-2013, 04:50 PM
Me for PvE! :D

SkullCrusher
03-30-2013, 05:16 PM
Pshh....you wish! Lol nah jk xD lol.

Zuzeq
03-30-2013, 05:31 PM
Best balanced overall PVE Assassin Zuzeq

Best DMG dealing PVE Assassin Eagle^

Best Support Assassin Zoetic (Goverment Officer/formally AF member)

jtst
03-30-2013, 05:36 PM
Limsyoker from deviant misfits and yohoho from rus heroes. There are much more good rogues out there, better than them individually in pvp 1v1 or in time runs but these are good in overall

LvlCap
03-30-2013, 05:52 PM
Me, for playing the rogue role.

wvhills
04-01-2013, 07:35 AM
i bes rouge